silence

earth and fire

Keys POV:

Jinki won't talk, taemin keeps crying and I don't know what to do. I couldnt understand taemins pain he wouldn't tell me whats wrong. Jinki won't eat anything but I can't eat anything much either these days. Minho had to go back home for family reason and i was alone all the time. 

No one has seen joon, but he reminds me that hes always watching me every week. He sent me a flower box with maggots inside and he even showed me he could get in while i was sleeping. Found a cat nailed to my bedroom door with a note. 

"Every threat is a promise too Kim kibum." I couldn't sleep that night and I called Minho but for some reason i couldnt tell him i was scared and i wanted him to comeback home

I just couldn't.

"Key help me fix jinki" jonghyun came up to me startling me with this new persona. "I need to fix him" jonghyun looked at me with utter despair. 

"I cant"

"But your key" i gave him a look. "I dont know how"

"Yes you do" jonghyun looked at me with certainty "help me key.."

 

"You cant go until we talk." I said locking the door. "No" taemin looked away from me his jaw muscle twitching in aggravation.

"Do you not trust me" i asked tears threatening to fall. I wanted him back i wanted them all back. Me the almighty key was nothing if i didnt have them.

"I trust you key i ju-"

"There is not "just" or "but" if you trust me goddammit let me in."

"Look this is just a waste of time." He huffed and got up to leave when I pushed him back.

"WHy!" I snapped yelling at him. "WHY IS THIS A WASTE OF TIME!"

"BECAUSE I AM A WASTE OF TIME, I AM A WASTE, I WATCHED AND DID NOTHING AS THE MAN THAT I LOVED BROKE MY FRIEND. IM DISGUSTING AND IRREVOCABLY IN LOVE WITH A MONSTER AND DEEP INSIDE OF ME THERES THIS LITTLE PIECE OF ME THAT WANTS TO FIND HIM AND GIVE HIM A CHANCE TO CHANGE!"  Taemin screamed his heart out clawing at his skin ripping at his hair. I ran to him and grabbed his arms to stop him while he fought me and sobbed hysterically.

" im a monster just like him." Taemin whispered brokenly. "Im a monster..."

" ive never seen a monster cry before." Said a familiar voice that hadnt been heard in two weeks. 

"Jinki hyung, i-im sorry.." Taemins voice shook and cracked. Jinki nodded and left  leaving taemin with me for the rest of the night.

 

I woke up crying again late at night. I was having night terrors of joon. He kept sending me things and it was terrifying me. I couldn't tell taemin that joon was harassing me and jinki and jong was a definite no so I kept it to myself. I got up and decided to get something to drink when I found the being that haunted me in my dreams sitting on my counter top. I in my breath and let out a choked sound.

" hey there Kitty, dreaming about me." He said smiling as he jumped of the counter i took a bunch of steps back." Ah so no almighty key today just kibum"  i crackeled my body letting the electricity corse through me.

" im not afraid of you joon." 

"But kibum that's exactly what you are. Afraid." I turned to find him right behind me and he grabbed my wrist and for some reason my powers went dead. I was slammed harshly against a wall. "Have you ever heard of the kiss of death kibum" my eyes widened as his face entered my faces proximity. I felt all my senses my body systems my coherent thoughts shut down. For some odd reason before the world went black I really wished Minho was here.

____________________________

Authors note: I like double updating so I'll probably make another chapter. I really had fun with this chapter and poor everyone :(. I didn't want to focus to much on powers this chapter just emotions. Till later

Bye :3