fan for ever

haven't sleep in days

You shouldnt talk to her . 

Woo said while tapping his fingers nervous .

Gyu looks at him , empty feeling full his expression , then say with calm voice : 

Why ? what the point of deny her existence ?!

Woo says bettwen his teeth : SHE does NOT existence thats why ! 

 

 

Its not like Im going crazy ! 

Soly shouted the words at her friends , then got embarrassed & bow in pologize ,

she sighed & looked at her 3 best girl friends of her , they kept serious look at thier faces , 

the elder broke the silence & said : 

Soly we didnt say that you are crazy , its just you going too far by your (admiration) at this Infinitey group .

Soly said bettwen her teeth : Its Infinite NOT infinity ! 

the elder rose her hand & say with anger now : 

Soly ! we are worry about you , we are not here for you to disrespect us over some boy group ! 

one of the girls say with voice full with tears : 

Soly you are so skiny , you eat only one meal to save money so you can buy infinite fans stuff ! you harm yourself ! 

Soly shaked her head & said : You wont understand ! 

the third girl leand closer & say : 

Soly this is so Sasang behavior ! You will get your self in trouble .

Soly now tears ran down her face but her voice stronge with anger : 

You wont understand ! Im doing this Not because Im some crazy sasang , infinite are more to me , my friends , my pain killer , my happiness pill , Can you name 7 things that make you happy ?! I CAN ! Sanggyu , Woohyun , Dino , Hoya , L , Yuol and Gong !! Infinite are more than just boyz group to me !

Soly finished by stand up , bow hard & say : thank you for your concern but Im perfectly fine .

She walked away while the 3 kept watching her frozen by her words , the elder shake her head & said : 

She was such nice girl ! thats what happen when you fangirling over boys group ! shhhh

 

Soly walked home feeling like boiling inside , open her room that she keeps locked always when she is out , her room is small , small bed , small closet , small desk , she keeps her clothes in plastic bags , her closet is for something dear . 

She open her closet that coverd with Infinite posters , albums , T shirts with Infinite logo , pictures , masks and more . 

She sat down , looking at Gyu huge poster hang on the closet door , she spent hours talk to him , kiss him & cry over him . 

They wont understand . No one will . you are the reason I still a life & have hope in this stupid life . You are a life changer ! once you are INSPIRIT you are for ever inspirit ! I will stay for ever fan of you . talk to you , love you , go crazy for you , I would die to meet you ! my infinite family . 

That night She slept at floor next to her infinite posters wet with tears . 

 

Woo sees Gyu talk to her , his body shiver , some times he walks into thier room & heard Gyu whispers , Gyu stops going to the practices , the manger starts getting worry with Gyu strange behavior but Woo did his best to lie at every one who ask about Gyu , even to the members . 

 

few days later Gyu gone missing ....... !

 

Woo told every one that Gyu left to Jeju island to retrain his power , Woo has no idea where his leader the one who talk to dead fan is , but he has feeling that he has to lie one more time for the leader .

Th second day of Gyu went missing Woo get a call . 

Gyu voice was harsh : SHE  wants you here . where it all begin . 

then he hung up , not even repeat himself to make his words clearer . 

But it does not need genius to figure out what Gyu meant by "where it all begin " !!!

Woo drives to thier old dorm , giving the members one more lie before he goes out waving to them brightly , he is in mission to bring Hyung home , remind him that he is infinite leader so he has to come back , put himself toghether & fight ! 

Woo can almost feel Gyu warm embrace as he keeps imagin Gyu reactions to all the smart things he is going to say to  inspire him . 

Thats what Gyu needs !!! inspire talk .

Woo pulls over his car , walks fast to the old dorm door , empty inside makes him feel sad , looking a round recall some memories . 

But thier at Gyu old room SHE stands , Gyu right behind her looking down . 

Woo stares at her , try to find his voice that come as whisper : Gyu ! is all that he can say . 

Gyu & SHE  look up at him , Gyu waves to his as come here but Woo shakes his head hard as NO !!

Gyu walks to him , taking slow steps , looks so tierd , dirty face & clothes , messy hair , his lips terriblely dry and bleed like he didnt drink in days ! 

Hyung are you ok ? 

Gyu puts his hands on Woo sholders , smiles that makes his lips bleed more : 

Im just little thirsty . 

Gyu leads Woo by his hand to thier old room , SHE is not any where around now . 

Woo enters and start saing : 

Gyu I konw you feel guilty , cause I do feel guilty ! but you should not beat your self up like this ! remamber your responsibility Hyung ! remambers your Dongsengs they all need you strong , they need you back , we are 7 & we need our leader please dont let us down Hyung ! 

Gyu kept looking down , listin to every word Woo said and shake his head in agreement . 

I am infinite leader Woohyun . I will make them proud , Never let them down . 

Woo smiles , let a deep breath out in relife : YES !! he yells 

he looks at the door where SHE  was standing  : 

and you fan girl , Im very sorry for what happened  , I will always remamber you , I do believe you were a good person meant no harm . 

You dont have to say that . 

Woo look back to Gyu & say : No I have to ! 

before he finishes his words he heard a loud gun shot . Loud ... too loud  actully he fall down in fear ! 

But then he feels the blood pour out his chest , his body goes extremely cold that his legs shakes badly , his chest hurt blood pour out his mouth but he mange to say with all depress he felt : Hyung Why !!?

GYu looks down at Woo soaked in his blood , Gyu tears run down his face , he says as he sobbs painfuly : 

We cant just live ! We killed an inspirt Woohyuna ! She loved us & we killed her !

Woo body stops moving , red tears run down his face , Gyu keeps looking at him crying loud .

Soly ! I killed my Woohyun for you ! I killed Woohyunaaaah . so you can now rest in peace , so he can rest in peace . 

He pull the gun up to his head and say : So I can rest in peace .

He bites his lips hard and pull down the trigger . 

another loud shot gun & body fall hard on ground . 

That night was the first time Gyu sleeps in Woo arms in monthes . 

***************************************************************************

Hi hungry readers , sorry for the sad ending ... NoT kkkkkk 

and I really sorry this part take for ever to come >.< mianeeeh 

Thanks for all the subscribers ♥ till next time ^^