[Prologue] Ceremony Night

Of all the People in the World, I'm Stuck with You

"You have got to be kidding me."

Baekhyun groaned as he starred out at the flashing screen in the City Hall. Park ing Chanyeol it read(well not the ing part). Of course, no matter how hard he tried, he would always remain with Chanyeol. Baekhyun suddenly felt the urge to smash his head on the table.

Chanyeol, on the other hand, was smiling like it was the best day in his entire life; it probably was. Trying to get Baekhyun to actually like him, Park had been bothering Baekhyun since he started going to the Academy. Even with practically all the girls chasing after him, Chanyeol only had eyes for Byun Baekhyun. Most people would had loved the attention, but Baekhyun rather have been paired with Chen, or even Kyungsoo instead of this.. person.

When the ceremony finally ended, Sehun ended up with a boy from the Northeastern Province, same with Chen, and Kyungsoo with Kai. Everyone seemed to be happy expect for Baekhyun who was thinking of jumping out the window.

"You look cute when you're staring off into space." Baekhyun didn't even have to turn around to know who it is.

"I thought living near you was bad enough, but being your match? I guess Satan does exist."

"Well I figured that out when I met Kyungsoo. But don't you think you're being dramatic? I mean you're lucky, you could have gotten someone ugly."

It was getting harder and harder for Baekhyun to restrain himself from punching Chanyeol in his dumb face. "To be honest I wish I did so I wouldn't have to deal with a jerk like you."

"You know no matter what you say you can't deny the facts." Chanyeol leaned closer, and Baekhyun could feel his lip brush his ear while he spoke. "I guess I was right Baekhyun. We are perfect for each other."