A New Couple

We Got Married

A/N : I'm sorry for the long wait!! I never thought that I would get 41 subscribers and views without any postings. Thank you, guys :) Please understand that I've tried my best to write it as good as it can be and if it doesn't reach your standards, I apologise. And please give any comments and critisms for me to improve and to write harder :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Say what?!' Hyesung unconsciously yelled when the producer of We Got Married dropped the bomb.

'I said that we are going to pair you with Eric Mun. You know the actor' the producer tried to make the top rising singer understood.

'What about girls' castings?'

'I thought that we make it different for this season. Please, Hyesung. Please accept this' he begged.

'What did Eric Mun said?'

'My colleague is asking him right now'

Hyesung sighed. He can't believe that he was going to marry a guy.

'Fine, count me in' Hyesung concluded after massaging his temples.

The producer cheered happily and with that, they signed a contract.

'You guys are going to stay together 5 times a week and only get your days off on the weekends' the producer explained.

Hyesung nodded in agreement.

Since Hyesung had other schedules, he excused himself and said that he will meet Eric and the production crews on the first day of recording.

'I can't believe this is happening to me' Hyesung massaged his temples again.

As he was waking towards his car in the basement car park, he bumped into Eric Mun. Obviously he knew the guy. He won The Best Actor 5 years straight! And every dramas or movies that he was in, it would become a great hit domestically and internationally.

Hyesung just bowed politely before passing beside him. Eric did the same and continued walking.

'W-Wait!' Hyesung suddenly stopped him.

'Yes?' Eric looked behind.

'So... Did you agree?'

'Yeah' he nodded.

'Why?' he asked.

'Because I think it's an interesting concept' he simply answered.

'O-Oh' Hyesung blankly nodded.

'I hope that you take this as only business purposes' Eric said with his poker face.

Hyesung was taken aback by his words. Did Eric really think that he would fall for him? Hell no!!

Hyesung smirked and held out his hands.

'Good that we're on the same page'

Eric smiled and shook his hands. Hyesung wouldn't lie if he said that was the most beautiful smile he had ever saw and it made Eric more attractive than he was before.

'But...' he paused.

'I really want to make it as real as possible without having any feelings involve' Eric continued with a serious tone.

'Call! Seeing that we were going to be the first same couple' he smirked.

'Then I'll see you next week, dear husband' he smiled again and excused himself.

In the car, he found out more about Eric from his manager. Apparently, Eric was a quiet mysterious guy because he didn't talk much. He was a 'robot' as most of the people said about him. He didn't mix his personal feelings with his job as he was doing it professionally. He didn't have a lot of friends and didn't like to socialise much.

The producer had been begging him to join WGM and after months, the renowned actor finally agreed as he had a long break from his career.

(Eric's side)

'So, he will be my husband huh?' Eric mumbled to himself but his manager heard him.

'Yes, he will. You're very lucky to have him, hyung' he added.

'Excuse me?'

'He is the complete opposite of you, hyung. I bet that he can change that attitude of yours and turns your life upside down'

Eric scoffed, 'Yah, Bogeun! This is only just for show'

'But still... You'll be spending time together almost everyday except for the weekends'

'Hmm, we'll see about that' he just shrugged his shoulder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Wah, look at here'

'Are we going to be the judge?'

'So cool~'

'I'm already liking this place!'

The WGM production crews had asked both Eric's and Hyesung's celebrity friends to be the judges for this season. And they gladly agreed. After they introduced themselves, they asked them to sit and watched the videos.

3...2...1...

*Please introduce yourself*

Hyesung : Ah, hello! My name is Shin Hyesung and I am a singer. 26 years old and I'm excited to be in WGM. (chuckled awkwardly) Hahaha, I'm sorry. I really don't know what to say.

'Woah, look at his face! Such a pretty person for a guy' the judges praised.

*Please introduce yourself*

Eric (with a poker face) : Hello, I am an actor named Eric Mun and I'm 27 years old. Even though this is just a reality show, I will try my best to make it real.

'Oh boy, this is going to be hard' Minwoo, Eric's best friend sighed.

'Hyung has always been an emotionless guy. Poor Hyesung hyung' Andy sighed in agreement.

*Why did you agree to be on the show?*

Hyesung : Because I've always wanted to be on the show and now that I'm currently free, I grabbed the chance.

Eric : Because I feel like it's going to be exciting when I found out that my partner is a guy. That's the first in this show right?

(Eric's side)

'Good morning' Eric bowed to the camera.

'This is your mission' the PD gave Eric an envelope.

'Thank you' he said before opening it.

*Please go to your husband's high school*

'Shinhwa High!' Eric said confidently and straight went to Hyesung's school.

(Hyesung's side)

'Good morning, guys~' he chirped happily.

'This is your mission'

'Eh? What's this?' he looked at the envelope blankly before opening it.

*Please go to your husband's high school*

'Legend High!'

(The judges)

'I guess that they did their own research about their respective partners' Dongwan commented.

'They are really doing this for real' Junjin clapped his hands proudly.

'Look at them, even the response is different' Minwoo sighed again.

Both Hyesung and Eric went to their respective high schools and searched for the next mission. They found it easily and apparently, their first meeting was going to be in a cafe.

'Ah, I'm late!' Hyesung rushed into the cafe but only to see his husband wasn't there.

'Oh, I'm not. That's a relief' he sighed in relieved and took a seat.

Minutes later, Eric arrived at the cafe.

'I'm sorry for my lateness. There was a traffic jam' Eric apologised to Hyesung.

The younger guy immediately stood up and bowed politely.

'I-It's okay, I just arrived too'

'I am Eric Mun. Nice to meet you' Eric introduced himself and awkwardly shook hands with Hyesung.

'M-My name is Shin Hyesung. Nice to meet you too' Hyesung smiled awkwardly as he returned the handshake.

Both seemed shy and quiet when they met and didn't know what to say.

'Thank you for accepting me as your husband' Hyesung tried to start the conversation.

, that sounds so weird!

'Ah? Yes! Thank you for accepting me as your husband too' Eric bowed awkwardly.

This is so awkward.

(The judges)

'Yah, these two brats! How can they look so awkward?!' Minwoo said angrily.

'Is this relationship going to work?' Junjin's turn to sigh.

'Yah, PD-nim! Let's just change the cast tomorrow!' Dongwan said.

'It would be good if they bring each other a gift' Andy sighed.

'CORRECT!' they said in unison.

*What do you think about your partner?*

Hyesung : Eric is the complete different type of me. But, he looks like a nice guy.

Eric : Hyesung is pretty for a guy, I like looking at him. And I feel sorry for him because he gets someone like me. I'm not good with people, so I'm really scared if he feels uncomfortable around me.

*Tell us about your first meeting?*

Hyesung : It was awkward that I felt like running away (chuckled lightly).

Eric : So awkward to that point where I wanted to pretend I never being casted on this show (sighed multiple of times)

Hyesung and Eric conversed in an awkward atmosphere, so the PD-nim immediately gave them the next mission.

'We have provided you guys with a car. So, put your bags in it and straight away go to your house'

'O-Okay' they nodded and went to their car.

As they were walking, Hyesung tapped Eric's shoulder.

'Eric-ah, is it possible if we go to my house for awhile?' he whispered.

'Why?' he whispered back.

'Because I left my bags in my apartment. I thought that we will go to my house after the meeting' he shyly admitted.

Eric halted his steps and looked at Hyesung in disbelief. Then, he leaned in just to whisper, 'I left my bags in my apartment too!'

It was Hyesung's turn to look at Eric in disbelief, 'Serious ?!'

'Serious !' he nodded before smiling.

(The judges)

'Did they forget that their mics were on and we could heard them completely?' Junjin scoffed at their silliness.

'At least, they don't feel awkward anymore' Minwoo cheered happily.

Eric drove to Hyesung's apartment as it was closer to the cafe. Their cameramen was with them in the other car as they had to follow the couple wherever they went.

'Come on in!' he said with a friendly tone.

'I just need to take them from my room. Make yourself at home' he said to Eric before leaving.

Eric just wandered around the house and looked at everything. The balcony. The living room. Hyesung's pictures. The kitchen.

He seems to have a fun life. Unlike me.

'I'm ready!' Hyesung announced and came out with one huge luggage.

'Are you sure that's enough for five days?' Eric asked.

'Of course! There's a washing machine in the house right?' Hyesung asked the cameraman which he nodded.

'Then, there should be more than enough'

(Eric's home)

'Welcome in' he said before opening the door.

Both Hyesung's and cameramen's eyes widen. Eric's apartment is so huge! With two floors! The first floor is the main things that every apartment has but the second floor is completely Eric's room. No other rooms!

'Please, make yourself at home' he said.

'Woah, this place is so huge! Look, he has his own private space!' Hyesung gestured.

'He sure makes a lot of money huh' Hyesung mumbled in his heart.

(The judges)

'Eric hyung is going all out in this show' Andy mumbled.

'He hated if anyone knows how his apartment looks like' Minwoo added.

'Hyesung, do you play video game?' Eric asked once he was done taking his luggage.

'I do'

'Really?' he perked up.

'Yeah. That's what I always do if I have nothing to do' he nodded.

'Same! I have a lot of games here. Let's choose some to bring'

Eric opened a drawer that was filled with video games. Hyesung followed and sat next to him to see the video games himself. Then, one game caught his attention.

'HOLY ! You have this?! How did you get it?!' Hyesung took the limited edition game that he always wanted to play from the drawer.

'A friend bought it for me when he was in USA'

'Yah, you're so lucky! You don't even know when I had to line up for two days but still couldn't bought it because sold out' Hyesung stared at the video game with glittering eyes.

To Eric, Hyesung looked so cute and happy when he held the game.

'Take it if you want' Eric said casually.

'WHAT?' Hyesung stared at him in disbelief.

'I said take it if you want. I'm giving it to you'

'I-It's okay, you don't have to give it to me. This is a limited edition game! I'm sure this game is valuable!'

'I'm serious, Hyesung. Take it. Plus, seeing you happy like this is more precious than the stupid video game' Eric smiled faintly.

Hyesung blushed at his remarks but he kept reminding himself that Eric was just acting like he told him when they first met.

*How did you feel when Eric gave you his limited edition game?*

Hyesung : Obviously, I was shocked! We just met and he casually gave me his game! But I'm embarrassed at the same time (hides his shy face).

*Why?*

Hyesung : Because he gave me the video game but I didn't give him something in return.

*Why did you give him your game?*

Eric (smiling very faintly) : Because he looked really cute and happy when he held the game.

(The judges)

'OMG!' Andy and Minwoo said loudly.

'I've been wanting to borrow that game from Eric for months and now, he just gives it to his new husband!' Minwoo scoffed angrily.

'And he called the game, stupid' Andy said in annoyance.

(At their new home)

'Wah, the house is so beautiful' Hyesung exclaimed when they stepped into the house.

'There're so many cameras inside this house' Eric commented.

He felt uncomfortable with these many cameras around him.

'Let's unpack our things in the living room' Hyesung gestured.

They didn't have to do anything because all the furnitures and decorations have been set up for them. As they were unpacking, Hyesung decided to give his favourite mug to Eric.

'Eric-ah, I know that this might not have its value but this mug is a sentimental item to me. I hope that you would accept it' Hyesung shyly gave it to Eric.

Eric was stunned by Hyesung's action because he didn't expect that Hyesung would give him something in return of the video game.

'T-Thank you' Eric blushed a bit.

'I want to sleep in this room' Hyesung pointed to a room after they put their clothes in the closet room provided.

'Aren't we going to sleep together?' Eric asked innocently.

Hyesung was too stunned by his sudden question that he took a few steps back.

'EH??'

'I'm serious. We are on a marriage show, so might as well we sleep together like a married couple' he said seriously.

Think, Hyesung. Think.

'W-Well, that's true. But... But you have to know that we weren't married yet' Hyesung said.

'Hmm... Alright then, we will sleep together after we get married' Eric nodded and chose the room next to Hyesung.

(The judges)

'Eric shouldn't bluntly asked Hyesung like that. Look at that guy, he was about to have a heart attack' Minwoo commented.

'But it's good to know that both Eric and Hyesung are going to make an effort in their relationship' Junjin added.

*Why didn't you want to sleep with Eric?*

Hyesung (with a blushing face) : I didn't say I don't want to sleep with him. It's just that it's all too sudden and I told him that we are going to do what married couples do after they get married including sleeping together.

*How did you feel when Hyesung said he doesn't want to sleep with you until you guys get married?*

Eric (usually straight face) : I think what he said was right. We need some space to know about each other more. Plus, today is the first day we actually met. Sorry Hyesung-ah, for scaring you.

After they changed into more comfortable clothes, they just sat together at the living room.

'Since we just met, let's take this moment to get to know with each other' Hyesung suggested.

Eric nodded, 'Sure but first of all, we have to exchange our contact numbers. It would be easier if there's an emergency or something'

Hyesung snapped his fingers as he realised it. After exchanging contact numbers, they talked about themselves casually. Much to their surprise, they got along well so far and the awkwardness was long gone.

(The judges)

'First meeting and they can already laugh like that'

'Eric is not the type who laughs easily. I'm impressed' Minwoo said.