Chapter 1

Chasing Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1; New Girl Group 

 

 "Hello everyone, I'm EXO Kai. Nice to meet all of you, thank you for coming." He said and bowed to the audience.
 

"Hello everyone, I'm EXO Kai. Nice to meet all of you, thank you for coming." 
 

"Hello everyone, I'm EXO Kai. Nice to meet all of you, thank you for coming." 


I sighed. I'm one of the audiences. Call me a freak but I couldn't help it. I miss him so much. On the day he left me, I was despondent, no, I am agonized. He was gone obtaining his dream until now. I couldn't wait to debut because I wanna talk to him badly. I did not have to chance to talk to him because he was an idol and I'm just a trainee. So the only way to talk to him is debut as soon as possible. I've been trained longer than Jongin but luck must be on his side because he debut before me. This is the reason why he left me. Of course I was hurt, because he once told me that he will never leave me, he even promised. But of course, promises are meant to be break. 

Jongin had changed so much. He doesn't look innocent anymore. He looked manly or probably because of the makeup he wears. Those black hair is not black anymore, it turn out into blonde colour. His jaw is more defined now. Suddenly, I feel hot liquid running down my cheeks without me knowing. Did I just cry? Why did I cry? He was fine now. Jongin probably forgot me already. Truth hurt to be honest. But why can't I forget him the way he simply forget me? Maybe I was too in love with him until I couldn't even hate him for leaving me. 
 

The concert was over, now I'm heading back to the company to get the CD that I composed by myself. The company told me that I'll be debuting next month, which is September. So I have to prepare myself for it. I will be debuting in the same group with Sojin, Hana and Gumi. And surprisingly, I'm the youngest of all. Four of us have been trained over a year. So basically, Gumi is the main dancers, Hana is the main rapper, Sojin as the leader and the second vocalist and me as the visual and main vocalist. Everything was set up by SMent despite from our talent. After getting the CD I need, I made my way to the canteen to grab some drinks because I'm thirsty. I was alone; Gumi, Sojin and Hana's already home. They don't even know that I'm coming to EXO concert, if they do, three of them will get mad at me including Lee Soo Man. 
After buying the drinks I want, I went to the rooftop of the building. This is where I usually misuse my time thinking and day dreaming. Sometimes, I would be thinking about Jongin and what is he doing right now. I gulped down the canned of soda, feeling the burning sensation on my throat as the wind briefly brushed over my skin. I can see Seoul city light form here. Everything is small and the sky is just so pretty.
 

"Hey, what are you doing here?" 


I turn around as I heard that familiar voice. 
I smiled and went towards the guy.

"Oppa?! What are you doing here?"


He chuckled.

"I supposed to ask the question to you, you know? What are you doing here all alone?" 


I rolled my eyes playfully

“Pst, nothing. I have a free time so I went here to chill myself out, and you?" 
"Guess we have the reason?" Henry said and took a sit infront of me. Henry, he's my super-duper bestfriend. Although he's debuted, he still acts like he's a trainee. Which I like those humble attitude of him. 
"I heard that you'll be debuting next month, congratulation?" He said in a not-sure tone. I laughed at his cuteness, although he's 26 this year, I still feel like he's in the same age as me. 
"Oh Thank You." I said in sarcastic tone before we both laughed. 
That night, we share a funny story, he also give me a funny advice when I debut later which I found very useful. 

1 Month Later.....

"Girls, so you guys will be attending music back for tomorrow." Our manager, Mrs Joon said.
Yes, we're debuted. The music video that we've been recording got uploaded on YouTube. The netizens reaction was all mixed up. I dyed my hair, into grey colour. It was one of the concepts, only god knows how hurt it is to bleach my hair until it turns into some kind of colours. But I'm beholden that it turns out good. Gumi's hair was greyish brown, while Hana and Soojin had the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter