Two

Arrogant Love 2

 

 

Two

 

 

Mrs. Son has finished doing her morning chores and is now deeply focusing on her favorite reality show. Reality shows are like her friends since she is home alone in the morning most of the time. Is it weird for a 47 years old lady to know more celebrity gossips than her 18 years old daughter? Today's episode is strangely interesting. As she is fully focused on what the MC is saying, her phone rings. Always at the good scenes. AISH.

"Yeoboseyo?" says Mrs. Son with her eyes still plastering on the TV screen.

"Yeoboseyo. I'm calling from Dongguk Hospital of Seoul. Mrs. Kim Seohyun is in our hospital right now and she wants the hospital to inform you this." 

Mrs. Son's jaw literally drops. With her eyes and mouth widened she yells, "DAE? What happened to her?" 

"She was feeling unwell. Now she wants to know if you'll come and visit her today."

"I'm going now. Bye. See you in 20 minutes."

 

 

Mrs. Son rushes to the bed which Mrs. Kim is lying in as soon as she gets into the room. 

"Are you okay?" asks Mrs. Son as she starts inspecting physical appearance of Mrs. Kim. Mrs. Kim looks perfectly normal despite being in the hospital gown. But now that she notices Mrs. Son is inspecting her, she suddenly has an extremely exhausted expression on her face.

"I'm so tired. Oh my god. Help me, bunny. Ahek. Ahek." Mrs Kim replies in a whispery tone and starts coughing at the end of the sentence.

"Why? What happened to you?"

"They say it's because of stress."

"And have you been thinking so much about?"

"Well.. I've been thinking about that engagement too much."

Mrs. Son looks at her in disbelief. "Really? That thing brings you to the hospital? What the heck are you trying to do?"

"Well, I can't find anyone that my Myungsoo can get engaged to. Your daughter, is it an absolute 'no'? You have to help me, chingu. I'm dying. Ahek. Ahek." adds Mrs. Kim as she starts coughing again.

"Fine. Fine. I'll help you. You really know how to bug me, you poop."

Mrs. Kim's facial expression changes in a split second. The exhausted expression is replaced by an astounded expression and there is joy in her voice. 

"REALLY? YOU AGREED TO THIS. YOU CAN'T CHANGE YOUR MIND LATER, OKAY? YOU CAN'T."

"So, when are you leaving this hospital?"

"Now." replied Mrs. Kim with a grin. 

"WHAT? 

"Why? I'm all good now." adds Mrs. Kim with an addition of a broad smile on her face.

Mrs. Son smells something fishy in this sudden change of Mrs. Kim. She slowly furrows her brow and starts thinking. A terribly ridiculous idea comes into her mind but she decides to ask anyway.  "Can it be..... YOU WERE FAKING A SHOW?" shouts Mrs. Son with widened eyes. 

Mrs. Kim startles and awkwardly avoids eye contact with Mrs. Son before putting on an exhausted expression on her face again. 

"What? What show? I'm genuinely sick, you pabo. Ahek. Ahek." says Mrs. Kim in her exhausted tone once again. 

"Just make sure my daughter won't get hurt. Otherwise, both of you and your son will be dead meat. ARRASEO?"

"Eoh. Eoh. No worry. I just want get rid of the fox." Mrs. Kim accidently says in her normal tone and put an angry expression on her face. 

"I really do smell something fishy in here, Kim Seohyun."

 

-----------------------------------------------------

 

2 hours later.

"So you do realised that both of them won't agree to this engagement easily right? So we have to come up with a really rational plan." says Mrs. Son in her most serious tone.

"Obviously, but you think for one. You're smarter."

"Honestly, I already have one."

"REALLY? What is it? Tell me quickly." says Mrs. Kim as she starts nudging Mrs. Son's arm.

"I'm really crazy. This might hurt my own daughter but JUST BECAUSE OF YOU. I'll try to bear it. I'M HELPING YOU JUST THIS ONCE, OKAY?"

"Come on, I swear that I will help you in the future, if you need any help. I will try my best."

 

-----------------------------------------------------

 

"Myungsoo ah, how many days are left until your birthday?" asks Mrs. Kim. 

"15. Wae?"

"I'll throw you a big party. Invite heaps of your friends, arraseo?"

Myungsoo knits his brows to forms a questioning look on his face before asking, "Wae?"

"What do you mean why? I just want to throw a party for my son. What's so wrong about it?"

"Didn't you say that a big party is only for my 18th birthday? And it was last year, remember?"

"But I feel like you might want another one, so I'm doing this for you."

"Nah, it's alright, omma. I'll just go out with my friends."

"No, it's okay. I'll throw you a big birthday party to make you happy."

"Nah, it takes too much energy and effort anyway. I'll just go out with my friends. Thank you." She is strange today..

"NO, YOU'LL BE HAVING A BIG BIRTHDAY PARTY. ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS ARE INVITED, ARRASEO?"

Myungsoo stares at his mom in surprise. Why the heck is she yelling? Geez.

"Okay..." mumbles Myungsoo under his breath.

Why is she even doing this? Last year, she wouldn't stop whining about how much of her precious time was wasted to arrange my 18th birthday party and complained that it wasn't even that fun and now she's making another one for me. Okay.. #women

 

-----------------------------------------------------

 

"Naeun ah, you'll be joining a party in about 2 weeks." says Mrs. Son.

"What party, omma?" asks Naeun with her brows knitted in curiosity. This is weird. Mrs. Son isn't the type who would ask her daughter to go to parties. She would just go by herself if it is important or would just reject it if it's unnecessary.

"Just a birthday party."

"Whose?"

"A son of a friend." replies Mrs. Son with a nervous smile.

"Do I know him?" 

"Not yet."

"Can I not go though? I hate going to strangers' parties." Why would I go to a party if I don't even know the host?

"No, this one is important. I'm sure you'll meet a lot of people at about your age because the son is only 19."

Naeun's face gets a little brighter immediately. At least it's not an old man's party. 

"Seems like I can't reject. But is it like a dress up party or what?"

"No. Just normal going out clothing will do."

 

 

 

❀ ✿❀ ✿❀ ✿❀ ✿❀ ✿❀ ✿❀ ✿❀ ✿❀ ✿❀ ✿

The exciting part is coming soon, people. Brace yourself xD

Give love. Thanks. 

*NOTE: I'll set this story to subsrcibers only.