The Bae

Jesus
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

author's note: hi!! hopefully this will be a fluffy story for most of you! this chapter is a really short taste of the story! hopefully i can update soon with a longer chapter! thank you!

 

 

“Jesus take the wheel!” a voice hollers into the morning sky. “Park Sooyoung, I know your nickname is Joy and you’re happy, but please, you got your license yesterday. Please, both hands on the steering wheel!”

 

A small mini cooper slides down the street, windows down, music blasting. Park Sooyoung aka Joy had offered to give Wendy a ride to school. In other words, Son Wendy was to be Joy’s first ‘test subject’. The contrast in mood is evident on Wendy and Joy’s faces, but as Joy pulls up into the school parking lot, both girls have a wide mesmerizing smile plastered on their faces.

 

Kang Seulgi.

 

But wait.

 

“Is that…..Y-Yeri the freshman…w-with…,” Joy fails to finish her sentence as her eyes fall onto Wendy. The two share a quick glance before getting into action. Joy swiftly turns off the engine to her car as Wendy hastily pulls out her phone.

 

“I thought Seulgi said she wasn’t going to hit on any freshmen!” Wendy screams as her hands are busy texting someone. “Jesus! Kang Seulgi needs to stop flirting with freshmen before I can’t control myself and go jump on her!”

 

The atmosphere suddenly tenses. Joy quickly sends Wendy a deadly glare, and sensing such a dark force, Wendy carefully clears .

 

“Sorry…I forgot our pact of not explicitly expressing our crush on Seulgi…”

 

//

 

“It’s only the second day of school,” Wendy’s stern voice rumbles, “and I see you with a freshman? Kang Seulgi this is junior year! You can’t be slacking off again!”

 

Seulgi, with her head down on her desk, ignores her friend’s scolds. She puckers up her lips as she smiles at Wendy. “You know I can’t help it when I see pretty girls, Wendy,” Seulgi responds in a mellow tone. Her seductive eyes send Wendy the chills.

 

, don’t look at me like that! My heart is not ready to die yet!

 

“But Yeri’s just a dongsaeng. She moved into the neighborhood last week and needed a ride to school today,” Seulgi adds on with a cheeky smile, her eyes disappearing.

 

As Wendy tries oh so hard to suppress her desire to just hug Seulgi and shower her with kisses, the classroom quiets down as the teacher walked in. Behind him follows a petite girl with blonde hair, her face not clearly visible to the class due to her disheveled hair. The class, especially Seulgi, can’t help but stare at the new girl. The teacher gently gestures the new girl to introduce herself to the class, and the girl shyly plays with her fingers

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter