Third day

alone, until....

 He finally arrived at his work, when he finished changing his clothes, he came out to take orders, and at that moment he wanted todie, because at the table he is supposed to attend, there was EXO, and there was no way to run this time.

 

Kyungsoo tried everything or think of everything to avoid them, but nothing, he gave up, hoping for a miracle, he gather all the strength he had and start walking toward the table.

"wait, what are you doing?"

"I...am...working?"

"aren't you forgetting something?"-he shows him a mask

"OMG, thank you!!"

"eh?....whatever, just go to work.

"yes sr."

kyungsoo was relived. He did not had to show his face to them, and could hide from them. He put the mask on, and started walking towards them, but still nervous.

"may i take your orders?"

"......sorry, have we met before?"

"i don't think so"

"you know, most of the time when people said that is becuase they have met before, adn the reason why, is because for some reason they don't really want to meet that person"

"you think too much suho"

"sorry, but are you guys ready to order or need more time?"

"sorry, i'll have steak with some fries and water"

"i want, ice tea and a hamburger"

"for me, i will want...a hamburger and a coke"

"i'll have, lemon pepper chicken wings and pink lemonade"

"for the chicken wings, do you want them boneless or with bone?"

"boneless please"

"and for you Sr.?"

"....mmm are you sure we haven't met before?"

"yes, Sr."

"............."

"just order your food and let the man work!"

"okay, okat chil, i'll have a hole chicken."

"thank you for your order, they'll arrive in a moment"

"wait.....can you take off your mask for a moment?"

Kyungsoo freezed, he needed an excuse, and fast. "sorry, but i can;t, is part of my uniform".

"mmm, okay, thankyou"

Kungsoo walked away,but he could still feel Kai gase, but he had to endure it, and think in a way to avoid them, sins he would take the food and everything to them. They almost finished eating, and Kai was still looking at the waiter, pretty sure that he have seen that person before, he lookes at him more carefully, scanning him from head to toe. Then he got distracted because someone was calling him, telling if he was done eating, and if he was ready to go, he got scolded by Suho too, saying that he should stop looking at the poor guy and let him be. EXO was walking out, but Kai didn't give up, so he took a last glance to the waiter, he looked at his eyes, and regreted, regreted that it was late to notice it, at that moment he knew who he was, no one has eyes like his. He wanted to go back and talk to him, but he couldn't, xiumin drag him out before he could talk to him, GOD, how he liked his voice, and it was the first time he heard it, and wanted to hear more, but he was sure of something, if he wanted to see him, he can always go to that cafe, and try to talk to him, or know him better.

Kyungsoo was relief that they were gone, but at the same time, worried, something told him that the moment he saw Kai into the eyes, he saw something too. He let out a breath, knowing that starting from tomorrow, his life will completely change. He finished his work, and started going to his apartment. He was glad that he was living alone, no family that treated him like nothing, not having time with someone that will ignore him. Kyungsoo got in the shower, ad prepared himself for tomorrow.

The next morning instead of hurring to go to school, he went kind of slow, thinking that he can avoid Kai, and his plan almost succed if Kai wasn;t waiting for him at the gate. He didn't know why Kai wants to talk to him, i mean he is no one that can talk to one of me most popular guys in the school, is just that doesn't make any sense. He passed Kai, and let him do whatever he wanted, he didn't ran, he just walked like nothing was going on, and trying to ignore the the amount of eyes stabing at him in the back, which was one of the reason he didn't want to interact with anyone. They arrived at the classroom, and kyungsoo started to walk to his usual sit, hoping that Kai wouldn't try to sit next to him, what he didn't expect was that Chen sat nexto to him too, and as Kai, he try to talk to him too.

"so kyungsoo, that's your name right?"

"..........."

"back off Chen, he doesn't want to talk to you"

"neither with you, why don't you leave him alone?"

"none of your business"

"guys, please don't fight"

".....Xiumin? what are you doing here?"

"nothing, just saying hi to an old friend maybe?"

"Is grabing your friend from the neck of the shirt saying hi?"

"yes......"

"what are you talking about, i'm not your friend"

"oh...come on chen, don't be shy, sit with me"

"who will want to sit with you?"

Kyungsoo tried to avoid them again, but Kai was ahead of him and make Kris sit next to him which prevented Kungsoo to go to the other side, and tried many different ways, but luck wasnlt beside him, because the EXO was around him, nowhere to scape, but the funny part, was that EXO, plus the other guys that helped him "scape" the other time, they where around him. In his opinion, it was kind of funny, because they were trying to help him and at the same time, trying to avoid their "partner", except for chanyeol, he didn't really had anyone to "fight", who knows why. The day passed by, and was time for lunch, Kungsoo didn't notice that EXO, and their "partners" were in the same exact class, same time, so every class was the exact same thing, but the only difference was the subject of the class, was this faith or just coincidence? In lunch, Kyugsoo tried to lose Kai, but was impossible, it was like if they where watching him 24/7. So he went to the rooftop, and for his surprose, no one was following him, finally, peace, but it had to be broken when he saw Kai in front of the door.

"....hah"

"why did you let out a breath?"

"...what do you want? what are you planning?"

"nothing, can't i be your friend or something?"

"no, is not possible"

"why? anyway you have to get used to my presence, so don't try to scape anymore, and sins you had too much for today, i'll let you have lunch like you always do" with that Kai walked toward the door. "oh, by the way, i know you were the waiter from that cafe, so get used to see me there too *wink*"

Kyungsoo freezed to that comment, now not only in the school, but in his work too?