The First Meet

50 First Dates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's a very hot summer in Jeonju and Taeyeon is in his boat for sailing just to try if his boat are ready for a long journey going to Alaska...but a very strong wind blow and the rope that connect to boatflag are cut and its result that steering wheel also are damage.

 

"What the !! Are you kidding me??!!" Taeyeon said.

Taeyeon have no choice but to abandon his boat for a Meantime with the help of his speed boat he go to One island.

The island is very nice,he go to a small restaurant to eat.

"Annyeong! What you want to eat?" the guy said.

"Just one Coffee." he said.

"That's all? You don't want to eat?" 

"I finish my breakfast already,so just a coffee"

"OK"

After the guy get his order he leave,and Taeyeon who sit in counter have a big smile and he round his eyes in the small restaurant until..

"Hey there Tiffany here's your Pancake" the girl said.

"Oh! Thanks Seohyun! and nice hair cut" Tiffany smile to the girl named Seohyun.

"Thanks Fany-ah!"

Tiffany cut her pancake in triangle and form it like a volcano with hot chocolate in the middle so its really look like it a real Volcano and after that she go back to read her book. Taeyeon who saw that have a very big smile in his face and the old  man saw it and said.

"Are you smilling to me or her? Coz its Creepy"

"Oh..shut up and just eat your pancake".

After that he see that girl who order a pancake and mak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter