Final

Checkmate

 

Perfect jaw line, intense eyes, enticing lips, deep, manly voice---these are the things Seungri admired most about Seunghyun. He doesn't know when he started seeing him in a different way, but all he knows now that he's the most beautiful thing he had ever laid his eyes on. A sin it might be, Seungri doesn't care anymore. He's head over heels for his close friend---his beloved hyung.

Once in a while, Seunghyun would invite him to play chess. A hobby they both developed whenever they had their off days. And now, they're playing it, again. Usually, they play on the balcony, to where they could see the beautiful view from the tall building. But this time, Seunghyun wanted a different view---a different location. What could be more relaxing than playing chess in the bathroom while soaking in a hot tub? Seunghyun knows it very well.

Seeing the man he had been fantasizing about, lying on the tub, of course, Seungri couldn't help but drool. He took a sip on his red wine as he repositioned the chair he was sitting on in front of the tub. Sneakily, he glanced at Seunghyun, who's eyes are glued on the chess board while also drinking his red wine. He stared intensely on the board, thinking about what move he should make next.

Seungri felt his blood rush up to his manhood. His eyes can't help but wander around the gorgeous man's body. The lean, muscular limbs, the perfectly carved chest, the six-pack abs---his eyes are having a feast. It was such a sensual view and every cell in his body are getting excited. Not being able to control himself anymore, Seungri slowly reached out for the tub. He dipped his hands on the warm water, playing with it. Suddenly, he felt something grip tightly on his wrist. 

"Checkmate," said Seunghyun holding onto his wrist, staring intensely into his eyes.