Back To School

Love Pain

 

JONGHYUN'S P.O.V :
 
 
I woke up and did my morning routines for school. After I put my uniform on I fixed my hair and went downstairs to eat breakfast. 
*knock Knock* 
"I'll see who it is" Umma said  She got up from the table and went to see who it is 
"Jonghyun sweetie it's your friends from yesterday to pick you up" Umma said excitedlly coming into the kitchen with them following her. 
"We'll I'll see you later Umma Appa" I said and hugged umma and kissed her check I also waved bye to appa.
"So who is excited about the new kid" Onew asked
"oh oh oh me I am" said Taemin 
"Tae baby did you eat sugar this morning" I asked and Minho glared at me for his nickname i gaved him
"Psssssh Ani" He responded totally in denial.
We all walked to school with Minho and I getting annoyed about Onew and Tae talking about the new student non-stoooooopppp Aish -___- when class  started the teacher came in 
"Morning class Ahhh Mr.Kim Jonghyun it's Nice to see you're Joining us again" he said
"Well You know I have to come to school to annoy my favorite of all teachers" I said Sarcastilly while smirking than Onew shouted 
"YYYYYYAAAAAAAAAYYYYYY THE OLD JONGHYUN IS BACK"  Minho taemin and everyone except me started having a smll celebration
"YAAAH BE QUIET AND SIT DOWN NOW" He yelled   ending it. "Anyways this is our new student" He said and this girl. wait I mean guy? woah he's as pretty as a girl though. "Annoynghaeseyo I'm Kim Kibum." He said smiling. woah so beatiful. Oh did I mention I was Biual. ooopppss Mianhae.
 "Mr Kim Jonghyun" Sunbae called
"Oh Neh?" I asked confused 
"stand up so Kibum Can sit by you. See this is why I feel bad for you Kibum ssi" He said while I stood up for him. hmm I think Im in love. I know so fast to move on after I was moping around all day yesterday. Onew looked back at me and smirked. Kibum and I bowed to each other and sat down. Than the teacher started teaching. blah.blah.blah. thats all i heard all day. The most fun part of the day at school is finally here. LUNCH. Yaaay.
"Yah, Kibumssi" I called after him he turned and looked at me
"Neh?" He responded
"Wanna Eat Lunch with my friends and I" I asked him he looks like hes deep in thought
"Hmmm Sure" he said and I smiled my famous smile at him.
  
KEY'S P.O.V :
 
 
I wonder should I really join him for lunch he seems like a rebellion or maybe it's just to that sunbae. 
"hmmm sure" I told him 
he smiled this most beautiful smile that is really attractive. Jonghyun took me outside under a tree where the rest of his friends were at. there was this really adorable one that I had an urge to pinch his checks, There was a really tall one that almost looks like an alien, and the last one had a goofy but cute smile.
"ANNONGHAESEYO I'm Lee Taemin" That Adorable one said
"Yah this is why you shouldn't eat loads of sugar in the morning Minnie. -sigh- Annyonghaeseyo i'm choi Minho Taemin's Boyfriend" The alien one said. Boyfriend?
"Annoyonhghaeseyo I'm Onew and is it true that you're gay?" The goofy one said 
"YAH ONEW" The three yelled together and I just chuckled and they all looked at me
"It's cool guys. and yes I am gay." I said and they all seemed to relax Jonghyun had this huge smile on his face but he is really handsome. After Lunch we went back to class and listen to the teachers boring lessons. I'm ahead of all of this but I still wrote the notes down. The bell ringed ending the school day.
"KIBUM~~ You should come to jonghyun's house with us to hangout" Taemin said eagrelly 
"Let me call my parents" I said while pinching his checks and I think Minho glared At me while jonghyun glared at Taemin.
"DEH~~" I went away from them and asked they agreed to it but I had to be home by 9 blah, blah, blah. I went back to the group 
"They Said I could" I told them Taemin got happy and hugged me I hugged back. when we seprated minho went to taemin and held his hand. 
"Mianhae guys i cant go I have work see you all tomarrow" Onew said and left so we all walk towards Jonghyun's house with the 2min couple ahead of us leaving Jonghyun and I in complete awakard silience. when we got to jonghyun's house I was surprised his house was bigger than I thought but mines still beat it. we all entered the house and 2min went to the couch cuddling while watching tv. 
"Do you want me to show you around" He asked
"Hmm Deh" I responded he showed me the kitchen first, than the bathroom, the outside pool, some guestrooms and lastly his bedroom which he almost forgot.
"So this is my room" He said
"I like it" I said
'Really?"
"Deh. it has a cozy feel to it" I turned and walked towards his bed sitting by him we started talking to fine out more about each other and that we had alot in common. He told me about his ex-girlfriend. and I told him I never dated It took awhile for him to believe it though. 
"Omo look at the time I got to go" I said 
"Do you really have to?" He asked
"Deh" I responded He sighed
"How about this if you really want me over be happy all week and I'll stay the night for the weekend deal?" I told him and he nodded his head he walked me out the house to my home which wasn't to far from his place.
"Well Good night key" he said smiling that beautiful smile
"Good Night Jjongie" I said and hugged him which he hugged back We pulled apart 
"Text me to let me know you made it home safe" I said before going inside
"Deh I will" He said and walked away.
I went inside and decided to get ready for bed. when I came out the shower I got dressed and went to my room. I checked my phone.
to: Key
From: Jjongie
See told you I'll make it ^^
To: Jjongie
From: Key
Arasso. Well i'm going to bed now. Night~
To: Key
From: Jjongie
Night. Sweet Dreams~
And With that I fell asleep peacfully
  
JONGHYUN'S P.O.V :
 
 
After texting Key I felt butterflies in mt stomache I decided to take a shower and also get ready for bed. And I actually slept without crying.