Saved by an Hybrid Girl

Saved by an Hybrid Girl

****************************
You felt someone caressing your cheek and it felt comfortable.
You fluttered your eyes open and noticed your bed room ceiling doesn't look like what it was supposed to.
You frowned and tried to sit up on the bed but you felt your head throb.
You hissed in pain and suddenly you felt someone pushing you down on the bed softly.
Your eyes darted to the source that pushed you down to see a cute boy smiling at you.
"Don't overwork yourself,dear.You need to rest now",the boy said.
'Did he just now call me honey?'
Before you question him,you found yourself engulfed by sleep.
****
When you woke up again,you felt being hugged by someone from behind.It made you heartbeat faster and louder.
You tried to wriggle out of his grasp but it made that person to  shift in his sleep and he sat up while rubbing his eyes to wake up completely.
When you turned around you swore you would have pinched those chubby cheeks but you felt awkward.
'Who is he? Why am I even here?'
"I'm Luhan.You are here because of me",he said like he heard your inner thoughts.
You looked at him confusedly.
He seems to understand your gestures and continued speaking.
"I'm not a human.I have special abilities that normal people don't have.I was supposed to meet my mate when you accidently saved me from my enemy clan.",he finished.
"You are not a Human? I saved you?How?",you were even more confused.
"Don't you know how?",he asked with a confused tone.
You shook your head.
He sighed before continuing.
"You are a hybrid.You have the powers like I do at the same time you are a human",he replied.
"What powers are you talking about? I don't have any powers",you frowned.
****
It's been two days since you have been in that room.Luhan took care of you a lot and everything that happened before you ended up there was still a blur in your mind.
When you went to bathroom,you checked your body.But strangely there were no wounds or bruises but your body still aches.
You were confused as hell.You were determined to get answers from Luhan or others tonight.
Yes.Others.
They introduced themselves as Luhan's brothers and usually delivers your food.
****
After being in bed for five days you felt your body getting back to normal.
But you really can't control your heartbeat whenever Luhan is near you.
It's like you can feel his presence even before you see him.
And that's what happening right now.
You were helping Kyungsoo in making breakfast when you felt his scent filling your nostrils.
It's strange how he affected you in very few days.
You gasped and stood frozen when someone back hugged you.
It's not Luhan.You know that.
"Muhahahahahaha....You should have seen LuLu's face when you hugged her Kai.....It's priceless!!!",Sehun said while laughing hard.
You turned to see Kai grinning at you.
But soon you felt someone dragging you out of that place.You heard teasing whistles from others which made you blush hard.
You felt yourself slammed up against the wall of the bedroom.
Your heartbeats were really loud and you felt like it's going to explode.
You and Luhan were panting hard.
You tried to look at the ground.
But Luhan put his hands on your cheeks and made you look at him.
You blinked your eyes at him.
"I like you.Please tell me that you like me too",he pleaded with those puppy eyes.
'God! he is so cute!! Wait he said be likes me?!'
You were trying to process all the things he said now.
"Luhan I like you too",you successfully said without stuttering.
He smiled at you before hugging you tightly.You hugged him back.You heard him whisper thank you to you.
He then sealed you lips with a loving kiss saying that you are only his not anyone else's.
*****
{Flashback}
"Hey Lu ge?"
"Yes Tao"
"Will you be alright?"
"Yes.I'll be.Don't worry."
Luhan put his phones inside his packet.He started walking to meet his date at the restaurant.
When he was about to open the door of restaurant he felt someone stopping him but not physically.
He knew who it must be.His powers are becoming numb now.
Maybe its because he is not in his home planet which is Exoplanet.
He soon felt himself being into darkness.He wanted to call for his brother's help but he can't even move an inch.
He tried to use his powers again but he can't since he is now in earth.
[Note: Pure exo people can't use their power other than Exoplanet but hybrids can.But hybrids power comes only when they need them desperately]
He snapped out of his gaze when someone dragged him out.He saw you using your powers against the darkness.
When his eyes met your eyes,he knew who you are.
His one only mate.
He smiled at you.Soon you were able to make things under your control.
When he was about to reach you,he saw your wounds getting healed by itself which was a surprise for him.
You fell lifeless on him just when his brothers reached the place.
By the looks Luhan is giving you,they knew who you were.
Their ancestor's only daughter.The girl who Luhan was supposed to meet.Now Luhan's mate.
{Flashback ends}
****
"So you are just like Do Min Joon",You exclaimed happily.
After your little confession sessions with Luhan.He explained about all the things you wanted to know.And somehow you guys reached the 'I'm not a human like you' & 'You are a hybrid' thingy.
"Min Joon who?",Luhan asked you confusedly.
"You never watched You who came from another star?!",You almost yells.
He shook his head.
"You should totally watch it one day Lu.Kim soo hyun oppa is so handsome in it you know.and he gets sick whenever he kisses Jihyun eonnie.Speaking of which,are you okay?",you asked him
"Yeah.I'm alright.Why?",Luhan asked you.
"Strange.Because Do Min Joon always falls sick.But you are not",you murmured which earned a laughter from the other boys.
"So you guys kissed I guess?",Kris asked while smirking at you.
You blushed hard at the thought of them knowing your first intimate moment with Luhan.
But your blush made Luhan proud.
"Oh stop it Kris.You are just jealous that you haven't met your mate yet",Luhan stuck his tongue out at Kris.
Kris just kept his cool and left.
Now they can start a new life in Earth till you get to know your powers.Luhan thought before looking for you.
****************************
The End
****************************
A/N:
Ok.That's it.Sorry if it was bad.Really sorry.
Anyway I hope you like it!
Please Leave comment sweeties!!!
****************************