7th

30 ways
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

7th

 

 

"Err.. Dara..." Tao whispered into her ears. "What's this? And this.. and that?" Dara's constant questions makes Tao panicked to death. By passers started looking at them with weird faces which Dara is oblivious to it. Sehun and Kai followed them closely behind with straight faces and looking bored.

 

"Tao.. Tao!" Dara bent slightly and looked up while waving her hand at Tao's face. Tao flinched at hearing Dara's voice, he smiled and quite shock when Dara held his forearm smiling gently at him while looking so gentle. At that moment, Tao thought that maybe... just maybe, Dara was really an Angel. "You're troubled. You know, you can talk that out with your friends and I'm pretty sure they will understand you and whatever decision will be." Dara tilted her head and smiled again before taking a step forward and starting hoping tiles to tiles.

 

Tao stood still, surprised and wide eyed. "How... How did she knew." He mumbled to himself. A painful tap to his shoulder brought him back to the present time, "Yo. Why did you suddenly stopped? Are you alright?" Sehun asked Tao, his bestfriend while watching Dara play at the nearby park. She is being mauled by childrens and she's genuinely happy playing with them.

 

"You looked like you've seen ghost. You're pale, are you sick?" Kai examined Tao's face and noticed how pale his friend is. Tao laughed awkwardly, "Ye..yeah I'm fine. Let's go - we might lose Dara with that sea of children." Tao moved as fast as he can and went to where Dara is. Sehun and Kai looked at each other, thinking why is Tao acting like that but they shove it aside thinking he must be exhausted with too much walking.

 

[Jaejoong's POV]

 

I angrily stride towards the double wooden door at the end of the hall. Jiwoo's maids tried to stop me but I shove them all away wanting to get to her as fast as I can before bursting. I released a powerful wave that open the door widely. There was Jiwoo seated behind her desk with mountains of documents. She seems amused watching me go to her. 

 

I gritted my teeth and slammed both palms on the table knocking the papers down. She cocked her eyebrows and tilted her head with a smirk on her lips. "I didn't expect you to visit me this soon." Jiwoo said, her voice is calm and her beautiful face is void from emotions. 

 

"Soon?" I hissed, "Why can't I sense the egg?" Jiwoo let out a small laugh and it ticked me off. It really tick me off and almost pushed me over the edge. She stood up and in the blink of an eye, the is now behind me. "Oh? You can't? That's a first my dear grandson." 

 

I spun around and saw her few metersaway from me, damn her speed movements. "Why can't I sense the link? What did you do to my egg?!" I shouted. This is too much. She clearly did something about the link and without it.. I probably be having a hard time finding the angel egg or maybe I won't be able to do so. 

 

Jiwoo looked at me with knowing eyes, she clearly knew what I'm thinking right now that made her burst into fit of laughter, I swear if she wasn't my grandma. Jiwoo would be ashes by now. "You must learn how to appraciate things around you Jaejoong, before that the link between you and the egg is voided. Meaning, you won't be able to feel her if you doesn't change." 

 

I let out a sarcastic laugh. "This is all because of that?" I rolled my eyes and punched the wall near me. "You plan this from the start didn't you?" 

 

Jiwoo nodded and that's it. My vision turned pitch black.

 

 

[Kris POV]

 

"Hey What's with the sudden meeting?" I asked when I noticed them all seated with each other in the living room s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter