5th

30 ways
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5th

It was a very sunny day, the sun is shining brightly and the sky is clear. It was very rare to see that EXO's dorm still quiet in the morning. "Uhh.. I overslept" Suho murmured and scratch his head. He chuckled when he saw his friends sprawled at the living room floor sleeping. He bent his body and lift the comforter to Chanyeol's body before dashing to the bathroom to do his morning routine.

At the same time in Kris' room. The chinese giant is sleeping soundly with his stuffed animal named Ace beside him. "Good morning?" he heard someone said. Kris bolted upwards and scanned the room trying to find the culprit but he saw nothing. 

"Who said that."

"Who said that" Kris bolted up, his sleepiness vanished in an instant. "What the is that." 

"What the is that" Kris flinched, he's not dreaming and the next thing he knew, he dashed outside his room like a lunatic waking everyone sleeping in the living room. 

Kris earned curses here and there but he's too scared to retaliate and scold his dongsaengs. "Are you alright gege?" Tao asked as he sat up groggily. "You looked like you've seen ghost." Lay pointed out calmly and tilted his head. The others nod their heads in agreement. "You looked hyung." Kai commented.

"I.. there... my room." Kris stuttered. 

"Huh what? Can you talk properly Kris." Xiumin said as soon as he went out of the kitchen and gave Kris a glass of water to calm his nerves down. Kris heaved a sigh, "Sorry hyung. It's just.. I think something weird is going on inside my room right now." 

His words caught everyone's attention. "Should we go take a look?" Suho the reliable leader suggested. They all agreed and went to Kris' room. Since all of them still haven't moved on to the human sized egg inside Kris' room. They shoved each other to determine who should went in first. Kyungsoo being the smallest in the group was pushed successfully inside and Kai gasped in horror afterwards.

Kyungsoo stood still, looking in front of him not saying a word. They waited for his reaction but he remained mum. "What did your room do to D.O, hyung?!" Kai screamed panickly and stepped inside Kris' room. Kai laughed at the scened unfolded before him, "So this is why D.O froze. Your room is a total mess."

Everyone looked at each other and started occupying Kris' room again. They all laughed at the mess. "Didn't I told you to clean your room always?" Kyungsoo hissed and started picking up the things that was scattered on the floor. "It wasn't like that. I'm sorry I think I knock them when I ran outside earlier." Kris defended himself as he, too started cleaning his room.

"So what's this something you're talking about?"

Kris stiffened, "Can't you hear the voice?" He asked scaredly.

"No. I certainly did not hear anything except us." Chen shook his head. "Maybe you're just dreaming hyung. You thought your dream was real."

Luhan chuckled. "Yeah, it often happen to Lay."

"Hey! That's not true!" Lay denied.

Kris thought for a minute, maybe they are right. Maybe he's just dreaming and he made a big fuss all about it. He suddenly felt embarrased. "Maybe you're right. Sorry guys." 

Xiumin tapped Kris' shoulder twice and shook his head, "That's alright. Anyways, isn't it easter sunday today?" Tao clapp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter