Trouble

Sadistic Intentions

small.jpg   expensive-apartments-04.jpg

"Good morning appa!" Seohyun ran down the stairs towards the diningroom and planted a kiss on her father's cheek. Changmin was smiling sitting at the top of the table, in front of various breakfast options provided by servants with a newpaper in his hands. Seohyun enthusiastically took the seat on his left and grabbed a huge amount of food from the serving plates. 

"Good morning Seo" Changmin answered trying to hide his expression using the newspaper. He couldn't help but chuckle at Seohyun's love for food. It was as if she haden't eaten anything while being in America. 

"Still old fashioned" Both their attentions turned to Yuri who walked into the room and planted a kiss on her father's cheek with his expression reading of confusion. 

"The newspaper. Nobody reads that anymore. There's this thing called the internet. Much more efficient and faster to spread word" Yuri stated while taking her seat opposite Seohyun. Despite his daughter's statement against the newspaper he often likes to read, Changmin smiled taking in the scene that his daughters are back. The only reason why he sent them to America was to send Yuri to a good college and Yoona and Seohyun to not feel as if he favoured Yuri, he wanted them too to experience the same as the eldest. 

"Appa, are you okay?" Changmin returned to reality as he saw both his daughters staring at him with concern on their faces. 

"Yes, I just missed you two being around and your appetites. Yoona is always about having a diet" Changmin placed the newspaper down and gestured to his daughters' plates seeing the amount. To be honest, he was uncomfortable in Yoona starving herself to get the body she wanted but Yoona was much harder to control than her sibilings - this is why she stayed.

"Well thanks to that diet I have this body" Yoona walked into the room as if she walked onto a catwalk and greeted her father with a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey, that's my seat" Yoona pointed at Yuri who gave her a look on uninterest.

"Too bad, plus I'm the eldest so I get to sit here" Yuri reasoned stuffing her face with bacon. Yoona seeing no sense to argue with her sister, moved and sat next to her while taking out her phone. She came to realisation when she looked at the calendar on her phone and squealed catching the attention of everyone at the table. 

"It's Seobaby's first day at college!" Yoona held her cheeks in disbelief that her little sister is going to be in the same place as her.  Seohyun looked at her plate not giving a response. Yoona calmed down and realised her sister was nervous. 

"Don't worry Seo, this will be the first day for all students in first year so you won't be the only one" Yuri spoke gently not wanting to scare the girl who was trembling at the thought of entering a new place with new people. Seohyun was a shy quiet girl. She envied the confidence of Yuri and Yoona's popularity. 

"And I will be there with you. If you want. I could pick you up and drop you off at classes. And during breaks we could grab a bite together... I could even introduce you to my friends." Yoona calmy told the girl. Seohyun looked up at her sibilings then smiled knowing they will be looking out for her. She nodded her head finally at peace with her sister's words. 

"Yuri, we have to go. The employees are coming in and the directors of each department will be waiting for you." Changmin stood with Yuri following. 

"Good bye Yoona, Seo. Have a good day" Changmin kissed the heads and left talking to Yuri as she processed all the information. 

"Come on Seo. First appearence is important" Yoona ran to Seohyun's side and grabbed her wrist, dragging Seohyun to their bedroom. 

     1506767c2cb71860ca57906cc9f44517.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Xi residence 

"LUHAN!" Xi Sora's voice boomed through the entire household making the family member's and servants rush to her area eventhough it was not their name she called. It sounded like an emergency.  

"Luhan, what did you do?" Kai asked Luhan as both were leaving their rooms. Both in t-shirts and boxers.

"I don't know. There are so many posibilities. Let's see which one" Luhan massaged his nape as he didn't get the comfortable night sleep he wanted due to earning many calls and message alerts from Hyuna. Kai chuckled seeing his brother's careless behaviour reminded him of himself when he was young and careless - easily being caught. 

article-2074808-0F3134D300000578-1_634x4

Kai and Luhan came from the top of the stair way seeing at the bottom was their mother in the centre with Xi Leetuk and Kris beside her and servants standing near the walls of the room. She looked up with her arms crossed. Her face filled with anger. 

"Get down here right now!" Sora instructed the two boys who looked at each other with confusion and finally followed her orders. Sora approached Luhan and lifted her hand and slapped him across the face, almost making him loose his balance if it wasn't for Kai who held him up. His cheek now rose red as blood rushed to his cheeks. 

"How dare you do this!" Sora continued to shout, tears filling her eyes. Leetuk felt his wife weaken and instinctively held her. 

"Omma, what did I do?" Luhan looked baffed knowing he did do things but wasn't sure what it was. 

"Mrs Kim rang me. She told me that Hyuna is completely devastated when she found out you were cheating on her!" Sora continued to shout. The volume of her voice getting louder. Leetuk tightened his grip attempting to relax her. 

"Omma, I have no idea what Mrs Kim is talking about" Luhan reasoned with her and she looked at him with disgust. 

"Don't you dare try to deny this Xi Luhan. Four girls have come forward with pictures of them sleeping with you and have told the Kims that not only were they your girlfriends but also your having ual relationships with them. People have also come forward saying they saw you kissing other girls. All of this while you were in a relationship with Hyuna." Sora placed her hand on her chest not able to take it anymore. Luhan stepped forward to hold her and she responded placing her hands infront of him. 

"No Luhan. You have disappointed me! I expect this from Kai or even Kris but not from you, Luhan. Now Mrs Kim doesn't want anything to do with our family and the Kims don't want to be our partners anymore." Luhan felt his heart weaken as he sees his mother destroyed by what he did. What he did would surely reflect on her and his betrayel of her youngest son, her perfect son was unbelievable. 

"Luhan! Look at what you did to your mother. Your actions has even effected our company. Kris and I have to figure out how to earn back the share that the Kims do not want any longer. I will have to think twice about you inheriting my wealth" Everyone's jaw dropped at Leetuk's statement. 

"What are you saying appa?" Luhan's heart raced because of his concern for his wealth. 

"I'm not sure about giving my company or my wealth to you." Luhan felt negativity run in his body. Money made him seem even more attractive. Money was one of the best things in his life. He rather sacrifice someone's life then to loose his wealth. He needed the money to buy cars to pick up girls, clothes to attract girls and pay for high end es once in a while. If he does not inherit the company or wealth with his brothers then he will have nothing. Although Luhan was smart and ofcourse he made some considerations about the consequences. 

"And don't even think that your older brothers can help. If they even give you a small amount of their inheritence then they too will have the company and wealth taken from them" This made Luhan's heart stop hearing the posibilities shrinken. 

"Dear, we don't have to do that" Sora held her husband. Eventhough Luhan ruined her she still favoured him. Leetuk looked at Luhan with a stern face. 

"Everyone get back to work! Kris, let's go!" Leetuk kissed Sora on the cheek and left the house with Kris following behind with a worried expression. Sora covered her face with her hands seeing her reputation, the company and family fall a part. 

"Omma" Luhan called gently. Sora immediately walked away. Her heels smashing on the tile ground - evident that she was still angry. 

"Wow Luhan. That was messed up" Kai stated while looking pitiful at his younger brother who sat on the steps with his head in his hands. 

"Don't worry Luhan. We will find out who started it and make them pay" Kai rubbed Luhan's back calming the boy down. Feeling partially guilty making his brother like this, like him. Luhan lifted his face liking the sound of his brother's words. He nodded with determination and both boys rushed to their rooms to get changed ready to hunt people down. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seohyun and Yoona were in one of the Seo family's car driven by an employee, on their way to their school. Both were sitting in the back. Seohyun was staring out the window trying to remember the area while Yoona closed her eyes to rest before school. Suddenly Yoona's phone made a sound which awoke her. Seohyun's attention was also directed to Yoona's phone. Yoona read a message and a big grin was placed on her face. 

"What is it?" Seohyun wanted to know, wanting to know what made Yoona grin. 

"Nothing" Yoona scrolled through her phone. 

"It's not nothing. Your up to something and that something was a success" Yoona turned to Seohyun surprised. After so long Seohyun still knows her sister's ways. Yoona gave up as her smile betrayed her. She gave in to Seohyun as she couldn't keep it in any longer. 

"Let's just say that whatever goes around comes around. That's karma for that jerk! That reminds me. You have to meet my friend Hyuna. She is fun and nice and will totally set you up with guys" Seohyun squished her face in disgust. 

"Oh come on. I'm surprise Unnie or you haven't had any boyfriends in America." Yoona slightly hit Seohyun's arms. 

"Well, we haven't found a guy we like yet. All of them were arrogant and didn't believe in monogamy." Seohyun reason. Yoona hearing understood and nodded her head as the car stopped infront of their school.