Return

Sadistic Intentions

 tumblr_m7mmy4mQQu1qlw4tgo1_500.jpg

The story startes with the rush of passengers to their gates, the sound of wheels of luggages being dragged and the anxiety of drivers, relatives and friends waiting at the arrival gate. A man standing tall in a smart suite focusing on the doors of the arrival gate accompanied by his beautiful daughter who couldn't remain still. 

"Where are they appa?" Yoona hassled her father. He chuckled at her excitement to finally see her sisters after so long. 

"They have already arrived, maybe they are stuck at security" Yoona frowned realising her father doesn't actully know what is taking her sisters so long. 

Through the doors two beautiful girls passed. Each holding two luggages with three bags around their shoulders. Once Yoona spotted them she ran from the crowd of people and headed towards her sister. 

2eb04ca1aa17b5590b31e0758eb812ed.jpg

"Unnie, Seobaby!" She shouted as she ran to them in her heels. 

"Yoona!" Yuri shouted as she pointed at the girl with a smile plastered on her face running towards them. 

"Unnie!" Seohyun shouted recongnising the girl as she got closer. Both Seohyun and Yuri dropped their luggages and removed their bags in order to hug the girl. The three girls collided with each other in one big hug. 

"I missed you guys" Yoona broke the hug and looked at her sisters after two years. 

"Yoona, I don't know how but you get more beautiful everytime we see you" Yuri complimented her younger sister. Yoona in response flipped her hair knowing it was true. 

"I know unnie. It's been so long. Finally my sisters are back!" Yoona held her hands close to her face feeling overwhelmed that her two bestfriends are back. 

"Unnie, we saw you two months ago" Seohyun reasoned trying to calm her older sister. 

"Yes, but now you guys are staying for good, right?" Seohyun and Yuri looked at each other before turning back to Yoona, teasing her by the long pause. 

"We are!" The two girls screamed making Yoona scream in response as they held each other's hands in the middle of the arrival gate. No one being annoyed as the joyous scene radiated from the girls smile. 

"You guys are teasing me, why do that?" Yoona made a cute frown earning a laughter from her sisters. 

"Well I finished college in America and Seobaby finished High school in America, so why not come back? Seriously Yoona. We missed you too much" They once again hugged after so long of being a part. Two years ago Changmin enrolled Yuri in college and Yoona and Seohyun in High school in America. Although Yoona refused to go as she could not leave her life of popularity in South Korea. Yuri and Seohyun still left as Yuri wanted to please her father and Seohyun didn't want to disappoint him. 

"And you don't miss me?" Changmin approached his daughters causing him to step back in response to the force of Yuri and Seohyun's hugs. 

"We missed you too appa" Yuri said.

"Ahh my girls have grown, Seohyun, you are not a baby anymore" Her father held his youngest in his arms.

"No! she is still our baby" Yuri and Yoona pulled Seohyun in their arms not wanting their baby to grow up, even if they were. Changmin chuckled in happiness at the scene of his three daughters finally being together. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

image.jpg

"Sssshhhhh be quiet" Luhan pulled a girl out of his room. It was early in the morning as the rest of the Xi family were asleep. Luhan dragged a girl who was barely dressed out of his room to the front door of the house. The two ignored the servants as it was none of their business and Luhan knew they would never talk of it or risk losing their jobs. Luhan dressed in his boxers and a t-shirt led the girl who wore a dress that hardly covered her clevage and thighs out of his house. He carefully opened the door and let her out. 

"Last night was fun" The girl turned to lean closer to Luhan. 

"Yeah, I know. Now leave, my parents would wake up" Luhan hushed the girl and signalled her to go. In all honesty he did not care for her, he couldn't even remember what was so fun about last night. 

"I love you" The girl blurted looking shyly towards Luhan. He was disgusted by her and thought that, that kind of stupidity was what landed her in the arms of a womanizer. 

"Uhhh, listen... last night was a one time thing" Luhan whispered harshly making the girl frown. Luhan just wanted a little fun and to be entertained, that was all. 

"Now leave" Luhan pointed towards the gate. 

"But-" The girl was about to reason with Luhan, desperation written on her face.

"You heard him. Leave or else our guards will drag you out of here." Kai appeared behind the girl. His hair messy and his smart suit not being smart anymore as buttons were missing, his tie undone and stiches not longer held the material in place. The girl relunctedly left with her heels slamming on the brick as she didn't get what she wanted. 

"Wow, Luhan, your being as cold as Kris"  Kai gave a smirk to his brother knowing he wouldn't like the comment. 

"Where did you come from? Did you get into a fight or was a girl a little too rough for you?" Luhan opened the door for his brother shrugging off his comment.

"Just a business deal went wrong" Luhan crossed his arms knowing that Kai got into a fight. It was normal for Kai to get into fights as he had the title of an underground gang leader who would usually cause trouble to earn money and power between gangs in South Korea.

"Xi Jongin!" The two boys looked up as they saw their mother descending from the stairs in her proper smart attire. She didn't have a job but appearence was important to her. Kai pressured his eyes closed knowing he would get a lecture from his mother and a punishment from his father once they found out what he was doing all last night. His parents were aware of his gang activities but didn't know how powerful Kai was becoming and as long as it stayed out of the media, they didn't care. All the while Luhan stared at him. 

"Did you just come in now?" Their mother furious. If anybody saw her son in that state what would they think of her. Her image would be tainted.

"Where were you? What if people saw you looking like that? They would think we didn't raise you properly" Their mother began to shout making the servants disappear into the corners of the house.

"Omma, hyung was out late with a client. The meeting was far away so hyung booked a hotel room to sleep and he didn't have any sleeping clothes. He didn't want to drive while under alcohol and fatigue. I just let him in" Luhan reasonsed earning a smile from his brother as Luhan usually lied to helped his brother get out of trouble.  Their mother smiled hearing her son's good intentions. She went up to him and cupped his cheeck. 

"Oh your appa will be so happy with you" Sora kissed both Kai's cheeks and instructed him up the stairs to get dressed. Without Sora looking, Kai rolled his eyes knowing his father wouldn't care and his mother liked that he was improving his appearence. Luhan followed his brother earning a kiss from his mother as well. 

"Ohh boys?" Sora at the bottom of the stairs called her sons causing them to stop mid way up the stairs. Kai and Luhan's heart momentarily raced as they thought they were going to be caught. 

"Where's your greeting?" The boys sighed knowing their mother's extreme lengths for them to grow up proper with manners. 

"Good morning omma" The boys said in unison. 

A door slammed shut from upstairs, leading everyone's attention to turn to Leetuk in formal attire with a phone in his hand giving stern instructions to Kris in a matching suite who followed behind him. Both men rushed down the stairs earning small chuckles from Kai and Luhan as they say a desperate mockery expression from Kris which their father was not aware of. 

"Good morning" Sora kissed her husbands cheek followed with her son's. 

"Good morning omma" Kris greeted her as he followed his father outside of the house to make their way to their building. Luhan and Kai made their way to the hallway where their rooms were opposite each others. Kai wrapped his arms around Luhan's shoulders.

"Thanks Lu" Luhan smiled and realised how emotional Kai was becoming. 

"Payback for getting that girl off our steps" Kai laughed realising he too helped his brother and how similarly bad they were. 

"Aren't you going out with Kim Hyuna girl?" Kai questioned causing Luhan to grin. 

"Yh so? She is way to clingy. It's suffocating" Kai laughed at his brother's face written with disgust. 

"If omma finds out. Her pefect son will be dead" Kai acknowledged Luhan as they separated to go to their rooms. 

"What omma and Hyuna don't know, won't kill them... correction. Won't kill me" Kai laughed as he entered and closed his room. Luhan closing his own door slowly turning back with a grin on his face slowly disappeared finding his phone with 50 missed calls from Hyuna and 105 messages. Luhan sighed and threw the phone on the floor and jumped back into bed. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello my readers. 

Hope you like my first chapter. This is just an intro to their lives before they meet. Suscribe, vote and comment. For each 10 votes I will upload a bonus chapter each time I update!!! 

Love Miss_SweetCrush xxx