Chapter 4

With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

Author's pov

 

 

 

 

During in class before teachers enter the classroom CL force Dara to continue her story about her and Luhan that she stopped telling a while ago.

 

 

 

"Dara-yah, continue your story about you and Luhan right now because you doesn't tell me a while ago, I was very excited to find out!" CL persuade Dara and pulled her hand.

 

 

 

"Aiyaaa calm down Chaerin, I will tell you, can you stop pulling my hand. My hand will be detached if you continue to pull my hand." Dara said and her voice a little bit high.

 

 

 

"I'm sorry Dara-ah, I was too excited to know about your story with Luhan even when I eat with Kris during the breaks earlier I was thinking about you and him ." CL complain and make a sad face.

 

 

 

"Aigoooo my Chaerin, okay, I'll tell you but promise me that you will not tell others. The secret between the two of us? Okay? Promise?" Dara hugs CL and CL nodded.

 

 

 

"Okay what is it?" CL asked while feeling so excited.

 

 

 

"Aigooo calm down. Actually, yesterday I was feel very happy that Luhan's mother and my mother have the same name, then I chat with him and told him that our mother's name have the same name but suddenly he did not reply and kept offline, I am very sad and ashamed Chaerin-ah he is very arrogant, I do not want try to chat with him again. It's feel so embarassed" Dara let out a long sigh of despair.

 

 

 

"Be patient Dara I can feel that he is not accidental has not responded your chat, he must have something to do, stop thinking negatively." CL rubbed the back of Dara to calm her down. Teachers who teach the subject after the breaks enter the classroom to begin the classes as usual.

 

 

 

 

After the class ended, Kris and Luhan wait outside CL and Dara classroom. Kris asked Luhan, "Why are you here? Who are you waiting for?"

 

 

 

Luhan said and smiled, "I'm waiting Dara, there's something I want to say to her"

 

 

 

"Oh, did I miss something? How did you two can t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter