Chapter 1

With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                                                               

 

"Darong!" CL call. "Yes?" Dara answered. "You want to know last night I met with Kris and he made a mistake then he persuaded me and give the teddy bear," she said.

 

 

"Wow, Chaerin-yah you're very lucky, haih how I wish I had a boyfriend, if I had a boyfriend it must be really fun, like you. When I saw you walking with kris I always get jealous and feels lonely." Dara sigh.

 

 

"Chill darong, you will meet with a guy too soon, hehe you want to know what name I have given to the teddy bear?" she asked.

 

 

"Oh what?" Dara asked with feeling excited. "Galaxy hahahaha" CL laugh when saw Dara's face.

 

 

"What? It's boring, I was so excited to find out but becomes very boring. Why must galaxy? It's not appropriate. The teddy bear is cute Chaerin so inappropriate with that name. Why you gave the teddy bear's name galaxy?" Dara's wondering.

 

 

"Because Kris always mention this word, so I should give the names to the teddy bear that he gave" CL answer without seeing Dara's face.

 

 

"Aigooooo It must be really weird when you call the teddy bear "galaxy", oh have you doing homework that teacher gave yesterday? have you finished it?" dara's asked while checking her homework."Yes I am already finished it last night after met kris" CL said.

 

 

"Okay, good then. It's a break time. Let's go to the cafeteria, I was very hungry." Dara said. Chaerin nod

 

 

During class, CL often tells the story of her life with kris to dara. Dara felt very jealousy towards CL but she did not have a boyfriend even though she likes to socialize in the social networking site. When meeting with a group of kris, CL will be flirting with her boyfriend, at the same time dara quite feel awkward when she and CL collided with kris group, even CL is a kris's girlfriend he's never introduce his girlfriend to his friend because he knows that his friend of course already recognize his girlfriend. Kris is a very jealous man and he does not like seeing even his friends talked with his girlfriend, CL is the most beautiful girl in school and very famous. Many men tried to approach him but she's very afraid of kris. She will not entertain any man other than her classmates.

 

 

While in the cafeteria, CL always eat with Kris alone without anyone else. Dara will eat together with Bom and Minzy. "Bomi yah, can you stop talking when you are eating? People were looked at us, even Kris's friend were laughing at us. If you do not stop talking at least slow down your voice, its not nice Park Bom you are a girl, we are a girl. I had to smile to cover the shame and apologize" Dara said.

 

 

"I just wanna tell

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter