Chocolate Kiss

Easter Surprise

 

 

 

 

Dear Readers,

Sorry for taking so long to complete this but I hope you enjoy reading :))

 

 

 

 

Nobody's POV

 

 

 

"I'm going to be leaving, I'll fly back home with my family on Monday." Jess said.

 

Soo looked at her in shock before saying. "But what about the court case?"

 

"I'll just fly back when there's an official court date."

 

"Oh okay...... I see then." Soo said quietly while trying not to show what her heart was truly feeling with the news of Jessica's iminent departure.

 

"Is there anything else you wanted to say to me before I go to bed?" Jess asked while secretly hoping that Soo would tell her not to go and that she wanted her to stay.

 

"Um ...... um...... so is there any chance....... um....... it's getting late you better get some sleep now."

 

"Is there any chance of what?" Jess asked.

 

"Huh?"

 

"You just started to say is there any chance and then you stopped. What were you going to say?"

 

"Oh nothing..... I can't remember what I was going to say." Soo said.

 

"Okay then I'll go get some sleep. See you in the morning." Jess smiled before turning around and holding back tears on her way to the bedroom.

 

Once Jess was too far away to hear, Sooyoung whispered. "Is there any chance that you would stay?" 

 

Why can't you just say it to her loudly, Soo thought to herself. What's the point of saying it if she can't even hear you..... aish.

 

Jess shut the door in the bedroom and leant against it. If you only asked me to stay I would Sooyoung, tears began to roll down her face. And if only you felt the same way about me as I do with you, then maybe you'd ask me to stay and you'd pull me into your arms and rest your luscious lips against mine. Just like I've dreamt about every night since you opened your home and kind heart to me.

 

The next morning Sooyoung got up early to prepare breakfast for Jessica and her family. After a short time Krystal made her way to the kitchen while yawning.

 

"You still look so tired. Was the bed not comfortable enough?" Soo asked concerned.

 

"No it was perfect I slept really well but the smell of all this beautiful food cooking was too much to resist so I had to get up." Krystal smiled.

 

"Here we can eat some bacon while we wait for the others to wake up." Soo said with a smile before Krystal smiled back at her and they started to eat.

 

"This is so delicious. So Sooyoung how long have you and my sister been dating?"

 

"Oh we're not dating."

 

"Okay well how long before you two will start dating then?" Krystal asked cheekily.

 

Sooyoung laughed at Krystal's ease of asking awkward questions.

 

"Teach me your ways please Krystal."

 

"What do you mean?" Krystal asked.

 

"I just wish I had the confidence to come out and say what I really want to say sometimes like you just did now."

 

"Oh I see, well if you really want to know something badly enough then you learn that it's worth just going ahead and asking rather than spending forever wondering." Krystal explained.

 

"Yeah I guess you're right. I just wish I could be like that."

 

"I'm sure you could be, you know if you wanted something badly enough then you would find the confidence to say what you really wanted to say." Krystal said.

 

If only I could be like that, thought Soo. Then I'd ask Jess if there was any chance that she would stay with me instead of going back home with her family.

 

"Hey you never answered my question. How long before you'll start dating my sister." 

 

"That's a question you'll have to ask your sister cause I'm not sure that dating me is on her agenda." Soo said sadly.

 

"Are you kidding me, Sooyoung you must be blind or something. Haven't you noticed the way Jess looks at you?"

 

"Um I guess not."

 

"It's obvious that she likes you. All you have to do is ask her then I'm sure she'll date you."

 

"If you're so sure she wants to date me then how come she hasn't asked me out on a date yet?" Soo asked.

 

Krystal laughed before saying. "Oh my god if you're waiting for Jess to ask you out then you'll be waiting forever."

 

"Why?"

 

"She never asks people out. If you really want to date her then you'll have to ask her out yourself."

 

Oh great I have to be the one to ask her out. How am I possibly going to do that, thought Soo. But at least I know now that she's not the type to ask me out first.

 

After they all finished breakfast....

 

"I'll go shopping now to buy everything we need for our Easter lunch tomorrow." said Soo.

 

"Do you need some help?" Jess asked.

 

"Yes that would be great if you don't mind." Soo said with a smile.

 

"I don't mind." Jess said happily. I don't mind walking around the shops looking into your big brown beautiful eyes as we walk and talk during our shopping trip, Jess thought dreamily.

 

Once they arrived at the shops, the two of them kept making loving eye contact at each other before quickly turning their heads away from each other like it never happened.

 

A beautiful short red dress caught the attention of Jess as they walked past one of the shop windows.

 

"You really like that dress don't you?" Soo asked.

 

"It's so beautiful right?" Jess said excitedly.

 

"Yes it is but I'm sure it would look even more beautiful on you."

 

"Are you flirting with me Choi Sooyoung." Jess grinned.

 

"Ah..... um ......... no I didn't mean...... um........I......"

 

"Hey it's okay Soo, don't worry I was just joking." Jess said hoping to ease Sooyoung's sudden nervousness.

 

Oh my god she's so cute when she gets nervous like that. I know she likes me well at least I think she likes me so why can't she just ask me out, Jess thought feeling puzzled.

 

"You should try the dress on." said Soo.

 

"Oh no there's no point I don't have enough money to buy it." 

 

"But still you should try it on anyway and I can take a photo of you in it. It's not the same as owning it but it's close enough." Soo smiled.

 

"I guess so, okay I will." Jess smiled.

 

When Jess walked out of the change room in the beautiful red dress Sooyoung's mouth nearly dropped to the ground, as she stared at how good the dress looked on Jessica's y body.

 

"Does it look okay?" Jess asked.

 

Soo didn't answer cause she was totally mesmerised by Jessica.

 

"Soo......... Soo!!.."

 

"Um..... yes."

 

Jessica felt her self blush slightly when she noticed Soo looking her up and down.

 

"Do you like what you see?" Jess asked.

 

"I love what I see...... I mean um the dress is lovely." 

 

"Thanks I really love it too." Jess said.

 

"I want to buy it for you."

 

"No way I can't let you buy it for me. Just taking a photo of me in it now is enough." 

 

"Please let me buy it." Soo insisted.

 

"Soo I really appreciate you offering to buy it for me but I'll be happy with just the photo." Jess smiled.

 

Soo took a photo and Jess headed back to the change room. Soo spoke to the sales assistant before Jess came back out.

 

"Let's go buy the food for Easter." Jess said.

 

As they bought the groceries Jess noticed Soo drooling everytime they walked past the Easter eggs.

 

"Well I think we have everything we need." said Soo.

 

Soo paid for the groceries and they headed home. Jess pulled her Dad aside when she returned.

 

"Daddy could I please borrow some money. I really want to buy Soo something for Easter but I'm a bit short of cash right now."

 

"Sure darling." Mr Jung said as he handed Jess is credit card. She then raced over to Krystal.

 

"Hey Sis come shopping with me."

 

"But didn't you just go shopping?" questioned Krystal.

 

"Yes but I want to buy a present for Soo and I can't really do that while I'm shopping with her can I."

 

"Oooh are you buying her a present cause she's your girlfriend now?" Krystal teased.

 

Jessica reached for the cushion on the lounge and then hit Krystal over the head with it.

 

"Hey!!! I was only asking." Krystal complained.

 

"Well you ask too many questions. Let's just shop." Jess smiled.

 

Jess approached Soo who with the help of Mrs. Jung was putting the groceries away.

 

"Soo could I please borrow your car for awhile?"

 

"Sure, where are you going?" Soo asked.

 

"Just..... somewhere." she teased.

 

"Oh well can I come that somewhere with you too?"

 

"No sorry there's no Sooyoung's allowed where I'm going." Jess joked.

 

Sooyoung put on her sadest face to try and convince Jess to take her.

 

Jess laughed. "Choi Sooyoung I promise I won't be long okay?" she said before planting a soft kiss on Soo's cheek.

 

Soo smiled instantly back at Jessica and then watched her and Krystal walk out the door before turning to Mrs. Jung. "She kissed me..... she really just kissed me."

 

Mrs. Jung smiled back at her. "You're in love with my daughter arn't you?"

 

"Um...... I'm just....... um ....... I'm....."

 

"It's okay Sooyoung you don't have to say it cause I can see it with my own eyes." she said happily.

 

Sooyoung was lost for words which Mrs Jung noticed.

 

"But don't worry about it cause Sooyoung we would all be so happy if Jessica had a girlfriend like you." 

 

This made Soo feel good and more relaxed about the strong feelings she was having for Jessica because she knew that the Jung's would approve if she was to date Jess. So all she needed now was the courage to ask Jess to stay and give their love a chance. 

 

I really need to, thought Soo. I don't want her to go...... I can't let her go home with her family because then I may never ever see her again.

 

After they put the groceries away Sooyoung talked with Jessica's parents while they enjoyed a coffee. The Jungs were spending the time getting to know Soo better and both secretly hoping their daughter would soon start a relationship with the friendly, tall beauty.

 

"KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK." 

 

Soo got up to see who was at the door.

 

"Hi Boss, I must be in some kind of trouble if my boss is coming to see me on the weekend."

 

Kwon Boa laughed. "No Soo why would my best lawyer be in trouble with her boss." she smiled.

 

"I'm glad that I'm not in trouble but did you just come here to see your favourite staff member or was there some other reason?" Soo asked.

 

"Yah!! I said you're my best not my favourite staff member." she grinned.

 

"Come on boss I know I'm your favourite too." Soo said cheekily.

 

Boa smiled before handing Soo an envelope. "I was at the office this morning and noticed this was in my mail but it's addressed to you. I guess it got mistakenly given to me."

 

"Thanks boss but you could of saved yourself a trip and just left it on my desk and I would of opened it next time I'm in the office."

 

"I know but I think you'll want to open this letter straight away." Boa said as she turned the envelope over in Soo's hands so she could see who had sent it.

 

"Oh my god I wonder what their decision is?" Soo said as she read the name of the sender.

 

"Well there's only one way to find out." Boa said.

 

As Soo went to open the envelope Jess and Krystal arrived home. 

 

"Hey I can see you're busy now so I'll get going but let me know what they're wanting to do okay?" 

 

"Yes of course..... and thanks for dropping the letter off to me." 

 

Krystal then grabbed a cushion from the lounge and covered Soo's eyes with it.

 

"Hey!!!! What are you doing?" Soo complained.

 

But it gave Jessica enough time to sneak up to her room so that Soo couldn't see the gift she had bought.

 

"I just thought you might want to have an extreme close up view of your beautiful cushion." Krystal grinned as she took the cushion away. 

 

"Where's Jess?" Soo asked when she noticed she wasn't there anymore.

 

"She's ...... she's somewhere." Krystal smiled.

 

"You two are up to something."

 

"Of course not what could we possibly be up to." Krystal teased as Jess walked back out.

 

"So Choi Sooyoung how much did you miss me while I was gone?" Jess teased.

 

"You were gone? I didn't even notice that you were gone." she replied cheekily.

 

"Oh really, well I guess you won't want to share this packet of chocolate easter eggs with us then." Jess smiled.

 

Sooyoung quickly placed the envelope down and ran over towards Jess.

 

"I'll ask you again then, how much did you miss me?" Jess grinned.

 

"I missed you all the way to the Philippines and back." 

 

"Hey the Philippines isn't that far away so you obviously didn't miss me that much." Jess teased again.

 

"I mean I missed you all the way to Australia and back." Soo smiled.

 

"Okay...... okay yes that's better but....."

 

"Jung Jessica I missed you all the way to the moon and back and then back again." Soo grinned.

 

Jess smiled before unwrapping one of the small easter eggs and placing it in Soo's mouth.

 

Wow she's even hand feeding me now. I really want to kiss her right now with my chocolate lips but her family are watching us, thought Soo.

 

Mr Jung's phone began to ring......

 

"Hello." he answered.

 

Once he finished his phone conversation he announced. "That was the airline our original flight has been cancelled and they moved us on to an earlier flight."

 

"How earlier." Jess asked feeling anxious.

 

"3pm tomorrow."

 

"Whaaaaaaat!!" Jess said feeling shocked that she would be leaving Sooyoung sooner than planned.

 

"At least we'll still have time for our easter lunch together with Sooyoung before we leave." Mr Jung reasoned.

 

"But that's so soon." Jess said as her heart felt heavy suddenly.

 

Sooyoung was still trying to take it in. "Um but yes your Dad's right we'll still have more than enough time to have our special lunch together." she said.

 

"You know what Soo you don't seem even the slightest bit upset about me leaving earlier. Are you happy now is this what you wanted all along huh? Is it? You really can't wait to see the back of me huh?" Jess said before grabbing Sooyoung's car keys and storming out the front door.

 

"No Jess...... Jess wait!!!" Soo yelled to her but by the time she had reached the door Jess was driving her car away.

 

Soo turned back towards the Jungs. "What just happened I don't want her to go. I want her to stay here with me forever. I'm so in love with her why would I want her to leave earlier."

 

"Then tell her that." Krystal said.

 

"Okay I will.... I'll tell her exactly how I feel about her."

 

"But you'll have to find her first. She could be anywhere. Jess takes off to strange places when she's upset." Krystal said.

 

"It's okay I think I might know where she'll be." Soo said before calling a taxi to take her to the park where she first met Jessica.

 

Sure enough as Soo approached the bright yellow tunnel in the playground and poked her head in she saw Jess crying. She reached for Jessica's hand and helped her out.

 

Jess stood up and looked at Soo.

 

"Jess of course I'm not happy that you'll be leaving earlier."

 

"Really cause I was starting to think that I must of been so much of a pain to live with that you were glad to get rid of me finally."

 

"Have I ever given you the impression before now that I was anything but happy to have you staying with me?" Soo asked.

 

"No you haven't .... you always seem happy."

 

"Well that's because I am happy. You make me so happy Jess." Soo said with a big smile.

 

"Soo! Soo!!" Yuri called out.

 

Oh man!!!! I love you Yuri-ah but why now of all the times when I was just about to confess to Jess, Soo thought feeling annoyed as her best friend made her way towards them.

 

Yuri was walking her dog Hani and she stayed talking to them until it started to go dark. Then they headed home.

 

It was awkwardly silent in the car as Soo drove home with neither of them being sure of what to say next. When they walked inside the Jung family was staring at them hoping for some kind of announcement that they were now a couple.

 

"So is there anything you'd like to tell us?" Krystal asked with a smile.

 

"Um no..... there's nothing..... um yes nothing." Soo said sadly.

 

Then Soo received a text message which she read immediately - Kwon Boa.... Soo what did the letter say?

 

"Oh my god I forgot to open the letter." Soo said before rushing to pick it up.

 

"What letter?" Jess asked.

 

"It's from your ex fiance's lawyer. Their reply to see if they still want to take it to the courts or accept our offer and settle out of court." Soo explained.

 

Soo opened the envelope and read the letter. "Wow!! Jess they've agreed to our out of court settlement. They're going to meet all our demands." Soo smiled at her excitedly.

 

Jess rushed over and wrapped her arms around Soo tightly. "I really do have the best lawyer in the world." Jess beamed before placing a kiss on Soo's cheek.

 

"You're getting everything you're entitled to and deserve. This is such great news for you Jess." Soo said happily.

 

They all enjoyed a lovely dinner together. After Jessica's family went to bed she moved herself next to Sooyoung and rested her head on her shoulder.

 

"You know what Jung Jessica you kissed me twice today." Soo grinned.

 

Jess sat up straight and looked at Soo. "And?"

 

"And you must really like me to kiss me twice in one day." Soo said cheekily.

 

"Well I was so happy that my lawyer got me everything that I wanted." 

 

That's when it hit Sooyoung...... it only just sunk in now that it would be all settled out of court so there was no reason for Jess to come back here once she left with her family.

 

"You know Jess now that there's no court case to come back for........ um there's no reason for you to come visit here again." Soo said feeling miserable.

 

Jess looked at her sadly. "So this is it, our last night together before I leave."

 

"I have something for you. I mean it was going to be my Easter gift for you but I want you to have it now." Soo said before taking off to her room and coming back with a boxed present.

 

She handed it to Jess. "Here I really want you to have this. Happy Easter Jess." Soo said before placing a soft kiss on Jessica's forehead.

 

Jess smiled brightly. "You just kissed me."

 

"It's an Easter kiss." Soo smiled back. "Now open it."

 

Jess opened the box to find the beautiful red dress that she had tried on at the shop earlier. She looked up at Soo. 

 

"How...... when..... like when did you buy this?"

 

"I have my ways never you mind how." Soo grinned.

 

"Oh my god Soo thank you so much. I can't believe you bought this for me." she hugged Soo tightly.

 

"How can I give you my Easter gift now after seeing what you bought me."

 

"You got me a gift?" Soo asked excitedly.

 

"Yes but it's not much."

 

"Jess if it's from you I don't care what it is I'm sure I'll love it."

 

"But...... it's really not much."

 

"Hey don't worry Jess but can I please see what you got me now." Soo was just so happy that Jess had even thought to get her something.

 

Jess returned from the bedroom with a big basket full of easter eggs and chocolate.

 

"Happy Easter Soo."

 

"Wow!! That is the best present you could of got me. Thanks Jess." Soo said happily.

 

"Are you sure?"

 

"Yes Jess it's chocolate of course I'm sure but can we eat some now?" Soo asked.

 

Jess grabbed some chocolate out for Soo. "You want some?"

 

"Yes."

 

"Is there anything else in this room that you want as well?" Jess asked.

 

"Yes there is."

 

"Oh really and do you want that thing more than you want this chocolate?"

 

"Yes I do, I want you more than all the chocolate in the world." Soo said as she looked lovingly into Jessica's eyes.

 

Jess broke a piece of the chocolate off and placed it in . "But Soo this chocolate is so delicious do you really want me more than this?"

 

"Can I taste which is better?" Soo teased before Jess placed some chocolate in Soo's mouth.

 

"It's tastes so good right?"

 

"Yes really good but I need to taste this as well." Soo said before placing her lips gently against Jessica's and kissing her tenderly.

 

As their lips parted ways, Soo said. "Jess you definitely taste better than the chocolate." 

 

"And you taste sooooo much better than the chocolate too but can I have another taste of you just to make sure." Jess asked seductively.

 

Their lips met again passionately for a long time before Soo ran her hand gently down Jessica's face.

 

"Please stay Jess, don't leave tomorrow. I love you so much please say you'll stay here with me."

 

"Oh my god Soo, I thought you'd never ask. Of course I don't want to leave you. I fell for you the first time I saw you and now I couldn't imagine my life without you."

 

"So you'll stay then?"

 

"Yes." Jess said before grabbing both of Sooyoung's hands. "I haven't forgotten about the deal we made." Jess smiled.

 

"You remember the deal?" Soo asked.

 

"Of course I do. I owe you a date right." Jess smiled.

 

"Yes I believe you do" Soo smiled back.

 

"I can't wait to take you out on our first date. You know something." She rubbed her thumbs over Soo's hands " You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. You stole my heart Choi Sooyoung."

 

"Well you stole mine too." Soo said as their eyes gazed lovingly at each other.

 

"I love you." Jess said before their lips met again for a long romantic kiss.................

 

 

 

 

                                                                    The End.