My candy

CANDY REVENGE!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Little Sungmin was crying hard. He had just bought a candy from his hard earn money, the money he earned by doing all sort of aegyo in front of his parents and neighbor’s of course (But man that was one hard job!!) and some weird ajhassi just has to rush by him and knock the candy out of his hand…

“Curse you ajhassi!!” Sungmin said while pouting, he doesn’t even know what the word ‘curse’ means but if his Hyukjae Hyung uses this word then it’s bound to be good enough to get your anger out.

“Hey why are you crying?” A voice asked and Sungmin turned to the source and rubbed his eyes cutely to get his blurry vision a little more clearer. He saw a cute boy who might be a little taller than Sungmin, looking at him with a concern expression.

Sungmin sniffed cutely before saying, “A weird fish like ajhassi knocked down my candy and didn’t even bought me another one!” Sungmin complained to the black haired boy.

 

Kyuhyun has lived in this neighborhood long enough to know that there is only one guy who looks like a fish in this area and quite unfortunately it’s Kyuhyun’s Hyung. Not that Kyuhyun would confess that to the cute bunny in front of him, he is done with being embarrassed by Hyung!

“Don’t cry anymore. We will find that ajhassi and get your revenge on him.” Kyuhyun tried to cheer his knew friend.

“Really?? You know where he lives?” Sungmin asked the black hair boy in surprise.

“Yeah I do,” The boy confessed with an evil smile on his face, something with immediately was mirrored on Sungmin’s face.

“By the way I am Kyuhyun. I am eight.” Kyuhyun said as the evil look from his face was gone and it was replaced by an angel like smile.

“Kyuuu…Hyun…,” Sungmin tried saying his name but seemed a little confused. “It’s hard to pronounce. Can I just call you Kyu?”

Sungmin’s cute pout was too much for Kyuhyun, he even forgot the fact that how much he hates it when someone mess with his name and he nodded enthusiastically.

“Great! I am Sungm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter