Chapter 1

Fanfiction

 

Men. No matter how nice, gentleman, classy or whatever profession, they're still men. They only desire one thing. You know what I'm saying, right? Men are simple. Unlike women, they only think about one thing. Yes, that's right, it's . Even actors, singers, dancers and idols. Now, I know what you're gonna say; not all men are like that. But trust me, they are. They all think the same. After all, they're still human. They're still a man. They're not any different from average guys. But it's not like it's their fault, really. Men are naturally lustful. Especially those in their younger years. It's the time where their hormones are uncontrollable.

The perfect example is Lee Seungri. 

Like very male idol, Seungri has this 'image' to maintain. He can't just go around, fooling with every girls he sees. He has to keep 'it' in. Control himself of making a big mistake. It's the price he has to pay for being famous. For being an idol. But luckily, there's always a way to release his ual desires. The one thing that Seungri thanks God for: ographic videos.

Every night, Seungri would lock himself up on his room, searching for adult videos to satisfy his lust. Usually, it takes about five videos before he gets into action, but sometimes when he's really 'hot', it would take just a video or two. He won't stop even if though he already released. He would repeat it as many times as his 'little friend' could, so long as it could get up.

But tonight, he found himself looking up a website he randomly clicked on when he searched his name on Google. It was a habit that he occasionally does whenever he's bored. He would type in his name and see what people are saying about him. Of course, he wouldn't admit it in front of other people, but he always found pleasure whenever he reads good stuffs fans wrote about him. 

The website he stumbled upon was a little bit different from the others, though. He knew something was off with the descriptions and the comments, but he still continued to read as he was curious to his bones to what the 'fanfictions' are. The tags has his name and Jiyong's on it, and the name of their pairing. He knew people 'shipped' them, as he and Jiyong are the ones who triggered it. He would see photos of them online being clingy to each other and stuffs. But he knew, this one's different.

On the website, he saw that there's a list of many different stories about them. He looked at each one of them earnestly and he figured that most of it are about romantic encounters between him and Jiyong. Seungri laughed, ridiculing at the thought of them having a 'relationship'. He couldn't believe that the fans would take their jokes as far as this. He couldn't believe that they would waste hours and hours writing thousands of words just to make a ridiculous stories about them.

It was just beyond his comprehension. 

Setting aside his ridicule for the idea of 'fanfictions', he still continued to scroll through the stories. Action, romance, sci-fi, psychological, thriller and many more---all of these genres are present on the list. Seungri was amazed. How dedicated these fans are, he thought to himself. To think that there's thousands of stories about them, it was overwhelming. 

On the process of looking through the list, one story caught his attention. Unlike others that are very sweet, this certain story has a dark theme to it. The description and comments were very intriguing, that he decided to read it. It has many chapters, and he's not the type to read much, so he decided to look for the chapter where the comments are mostly posted to. 

 

Sweat rolled down on my face as I continued to my hard, pulsating shaft. I breathed heavily, occasionally catching for my breath. My heart was crazily pounding like it's gonna get out of my chest any moment. I've never been this excited before. This view---this magnificent view, it's making me even more . I faster as I stared at him, still asleep and tied down to his chair. His sweet, defenseless look, it's amazing. Just looking at him makes me want to .

moved in closer to him, reaching out for his already- pale, unscathed chest. This pleasant view, it's making me want to lose control. I caressed it as I continued to myself. I bent down to taste it, my tongue already reaching for it. Not wanting to waste any moment, I kneeled in front of him and laid my hands on him, fondling his chest. My tongue, ready to devour him, on his . 

"Nn-nghh.."

Seungri, still with his eyes closed, let out a quiet moan. I raised my head to look at him and saw his face, making a lewd expression. I harder upon seeing the sensual view. His moans got heavier and louder as I continued to spread my tongue all over him.

"Unnnff!"

I moved my way down on him. His manhood, already hard and standing erect, made me even more euphoric. I removed his trousers, revealing the tempting and lustful sight. I moved in closer, staring at it, enjoying the blissful moment. Finally, I get to look at it, touch it, taste it. I reached out my hand for it, it gently as he pants in pleasure. I then swallowed it, starting from teasing its head, to slowly devouring its whole. 

"N-Nnghh.. D-Don't.."

He whimpered as shook his head. His pleading only made me more . I and harder, making him scream out his moans. I could taste his sweet pre- on my mouth, flowing off from his shaft. I could feel myself closing to my . I myself harder and faster. My hand was dripping wet, juice coming out of my manhood. The feeling was overwhelming. I could feel myself choke on his length as I service the both of us.

"Nnnghhh!!"

He let out a loud moan as he spat on my mouth. I felt it gushing down my throat, getting inside and being a part of me. Not long after the thought of it, I reached my and blasted all over him. 

 

"What the actual .." Seungri said as he shut his laptop close. 

He stared blankly on the wall, with his eyes full of shock and disbelief. He sat still, frozen and unable to comprehend what he just read. Never in his life, had he imagined that he'll be reading something like this. Something so lewd and unappropriate about him and his respected hyung, Jiyong. He now regretted why he ever stumbled upon the website. 

But what bothers him now the most, set aside the fact that he just read a story where Jiyong was ually abusing him and him enjoying it, is the bulge poking out on his trousers.