two

He Taught Me How To Love

I remember that beautiful smile, the one full of sincerity and love. I remember those sketchbooks, the ones he used to communicate with me. I remember our favourite spot at the park, the one where he confessed at and where we celebrated each monthsary and anniversary.

 

I remember him. And even right now, I see him every now and then and he still gives me that same sincere smile each time he sees me. But he'll never remember our past or his own past as a mute.

 

He is Lee Gikwang, the main dancer, a singer and member of Beast. The one and only in my heart.

 

To him right now, I'm just Secret's strong, cute and y leader, Hyosung. I'll never be remembered as his fragile and innocent Jun Hyosung anymore.



a/n from my old account:

I would like to thank BabeThi and orangesun for commenting, BabeThi for promoting my story on her blog and all my subscribers and silent readers for your support! I originally wanted to make this as a one shot but I have more ideas to develop this story so I removed that one shot thingy! Please keep commenting cuz you all are my motivation to keep writing so I appreciate all of you(: thanks and that's all from me till the next update here!