Final

Ice Cold Water

Cold water.

That was what Minseok felt first when he heard someone enter the room. He gasped loudly and turned to glare at the suspect. Luhan snickered evilly as he threw the pail of ice cold water behind him.

“Good morning!”

Luhan was greeted with a pillow in his face.

--

“But I had to do it! Or else you wouldn’t wake up. Admit it Minseok, you need me in your life.”

Luhan stood proudly in front of Minseok with his arms crossed over his chest. Minseok pushed Luhan to the side and proceeded to sit in front of the grand piano.

“Please, I could survive better without you.”

Luhan pouted and made room beside Minseok so that he could snuggle with his best friend. Luhan linked arms with Minseok as the other flipped through the score sheets.

“You don’t mean that, do you?”

“No.”

Luhan smiled happily and continued rubbing himself against Minseok’s arm.

--

Minseok stared soullessly at the piano in front of him. His fingers traced over the keyboards softly. He sat up straight and started playing the song in front of him. He could picture Luhan sitting beside him, snuggling up close to him and singing along to the song. Tears dripped down Minseok’s face as he continued playing the song aggressively. As he finished the song, he slowly lied his head down against the piano and cried softly.

The picture of him and Luhan sitting underneath the cherry blossom sat on the table across Minseok. He rubbed his sore eyes with one hand and stared at the picture.

 

Luhan was gone.

 

It felt like ice cold water fell on him and he was numb.

 

He couldn’t breathe.

 

Luhan was gone.

 

Forever.

 

-END-

 

whee this was horrible. thanks for reading this horrible story <3