Perfect

Perfect
My eyes flickered as I struggled to open them. I stretched my arms out and sat up, rubbing my eyes slightly. I looked around, whilst yawning, to see Taehyung still in bed. His hair messy, and his mouth slightly open. I smiled. I had been over a year now, but every time I thought of Taehyung from BTS as my husband, I smiled. It has been surreal from the moment he laid eyes on  me and smiled. I never saw coming the next few months, where he would take me on amazing dates. I especially never saw the surprise weekend trip to Jeju Island, and magical proposal that followed. Taehyung was amazing, wonderful and sweetest guy. I fell in love with him long before he did, but he made up for it each time they were together. He told me loved me every chance got. 
 
"I love you, too" I whispered, tracing the outline of his face with my fingers. His one day stubble prickly at touch. I smiled again, but this time because his sharp features gave me butterflies.  
 
Taehyung's eyes opened slightly and he smiled when he looked up to see me. He shifted so he was fully facing me and took my hand in his. 
 
"Good morning babe" He said with his deep raspy voice. He took my hand to his lips and kissed it gently, all whilst giving me a half smile. 
 
"Good morning Tae" I replied, shuffling his hair. 
 
"Why are you up soo early? Our flight to Paris doesn't leave until 5pm" 
 
"I couldn't stay sleeping when I was this excited" 
 
" babe! I'm excited too, but you have to take care of our little Tae guk. She needs the extra sleep" He said, concern filling his voice. He caressed my stomach and gave me a kiss on my hand.
 
"Don't worry, little tae guk is completely safe with her mommy" I laughed while patting my belly. I looked up and saw Taehyung smile. He sat up and tucked a piece of hair behind my ear. 
 
"You know that you make me love you more each day right?" He said before leaning in gently kiss me. I blushed at both the words and his touch, butterflies swarming my stomach. I couldn't have asked for more perfect husband and Taehyung definitely exceeded  my expectations everyday.
 
"I love you" 
 
"I love you more" He said and pulled me into a bear hug.