Chapter 1

The Unexpected

The name is Aree. It’s pronounce Ar-ri. I know weird spelling right. Hehehe…. Well here a little story of my life that change everything around me. And when I mean change, I mean it literally turned my whole world upside down. It is up to you to think if it was a positive or negative thing. But without further a due, I present you with my interesting life.  

 

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

“….urrrgggg….” Aree grudgingly woke up and look around to check what that obnoxious sound was. Once she looked up, she jumped out of bed “CRAP!!! IM GOING TO BE LATE!” Aree hurriedly brushed her teeth and hair. Luckily she wasn’t a make-up type of person so that saved a LOT of time. “Crap, crap, crap.” She looked around one last time around the apartment, then ran out the door.

 

“Hyuuunnnnngggg do we really have to go. I mean, we are already late as it is soooooo….. lets ditch class~” A young spunky kid starts jumping around his group of friends. “ You know we can’t, unless you want to go back to the place again.” One of the older friends says. “NOOOOOOOO!!!! I rather be bored to death by math”

 

Aree was running like her life was depended on it. She finally saw the entrance gate and as she suspected, it was closed. “Damn it.” Aree sped up “Ok girl, you can do this. You have done this before.” She ran as fast as she can and was ready to leap over the gate like she occasionally does, more so then she would like. *I hope no one sees me*

 

“Guys I wonder how many cute girls there will be at the school~ All those innocent minds that you can play with.”

“Ok….. Now I think this might actually be a bad idea…” The guys were joking around and laughing. They didn’t realize a certain someone was storming towards them, heading the same way, the gate.

 

“ OUT OF THE WAY!”Aree screamed and kept on charging.

 

“What?” The group said in unison. When they finally looked around to see who shouted at them, a girl rushes right past them and acrobatically jumped over the gate.

 

“Sorry!!!” Aree waved them off and headed towards class. “I hope home room didn’t start yet. “

 

The groups stared towards the gate and was dumbfounded. “Who the hell was that girl?”