The Digidestined

Digimon Adventure | Apply Closed
header

Ru's Notes!

The plotlines, what everyone was waiting for! To clarify, none of the plotlines are gender specific, meaning that you can apply any of the plotlines as whatever gender you want! So don't be shy to have a male character with the crest of light, hehe. 

I have pre-selected the Digimon though, just to make it easier for myself. Just pick one of the Digimon listed in the Plotline you want and pretty much, I'll take care of the rest ^^

the Digidestined

the crest of...

img2

Holders of the crest of Courage are individuals who have no problem facing the dangers of the life and the unknown head on. The current holder of the crest is a person who is ranked in the top 10% tier of the Digimon community. With a winning streak that most players could only dream of having, to say that they have an big ego is the understatement of the year. Unfortunately, it only continues to grow because they are now an official paid and sponsored Digimon player. Though all of that won't matter when they soon find themselves face to face with the real thing.  
 

personality traits — fearless, confident, careless, selfish

Age — 18-24
DIgimon — Coronamon, Agumon, Dorumon

additional information — 
-has rivalry with Friendship and/or with Knowledge (you may choose) 
-has high possibility being the leader of the Digidestined (Maybe)
 

Courage

available

img2

Holders of the crest of Friendship are individuals who know the worth of their relationships with friends and cherish them. Raised in the entertainment industry, the current holder of the crest is a model and the face of Digimon games. With their face appearing in every Digimon advertisement from stills to commercials, they are slowly becoming a household name. Despite their newfound fame, their icy demeanor has the media questioning how long they will last, not knowing that in reality, the same person is one of the nicest people around...but only to the people they trust.

 

personality traits — faithful, charming, blunt, cautious

Age — 18-24

dIgimon — Monodramon, Vmon, Gabumon
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION —
-is already friends with one of the Digidestined (you can choose who)

 

Friendship

available

img2

Holders of the crest of Love are loving individuals that are willing to do anything for their friends and family even sacrificing their own needs. The current holder of the crest is a person who dropped out of school for the sake of their family after they are given a notice by their landowner to leave within 30 days. The area where they and their family lived has been bought out by the company that manufacture Digivices. Filled with determination to leave before they are kicked out instead, they work night and day to save up as much money as they can while secretly cursing the whole Digimon franchise for the misfortune.

 

personality traits — caring, good-natured,self-critical,emotional

Age — 18-24

dIgimon — Penmon, Lalamon, Piyomon
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION — 
-is probably the one who has the most difficult time with their Digimon
-isn't very fond of Reliability, but will open up later

 

LOve

available

img2

Holders of the crest of Sincerity are honest individuals that are genuine in everything they do. The current holder of the crest is a hardcore and extremely devoted fan of the Digimon games. With most of their time spent watching live streams of tournaments and stalking their favorite Digimon players via social networks, they aren't exactly everyone's cup of tea especially to the ones they call "diginoobs". Even though their excessive interest in Digimon is good for the big companies, their family isn't so keen on it especially now they are at the age where they should be thinking about what they want to do in the future.

 

personality traits — honest, cheerful, shortsighted, childish 

Age — 17-21

dIgimon — Floramon, Renamon, Palmon
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION —
-possible fanboy/girl of Courage and/or Friendship

 

Sincerity

available

img2

Holders of the crest of Reliability are strong willed and responsible individuals. The current holder of the crest is the heir of a successful technologies company that produces many things and are especially known for creating and producing Digivices. With success like this, the current heir plans to re-model the Digivices for easier use when they end up taking over, to secure enough revenue for future generations of their family. However all of this comes to a screeching halt when the Digimon that they thought were just components of data, come to life. 
 

personality traits — determined, responsible, bossy, nosy

Age — 19-25

dIgimon — Kamemon,Hiyokomon, Gomamon
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION — 
-current CEO of family company can be mother or father, doesn't matter

 

Reliability

available

img2

Holders of the crest of Knowledge are known for intelligence and ability to think ahead. The current holder of the crest is Toshiaki Chikako, a high school student that has problems most people of her intelligence has. Bullied at school and pressured by overbearing parents that want her to fulfill their dream of becoming a doctor, she seeks relief of her daily frustrations by playing Digimon. Under the ID, Digisavior and under disguise, she is becoming a fast ranking player as she had predicted. However, she would have never predicted how true her ID would become when she comes face to face with a real Digimon.   

 

personality traits — calm, clever, soft spoken, meek

Age — 18
DIgimon — Black PawnChessmon

additional informatioN — 
-goes to an prestigious all girl's school in the city. 

Knowledge

taken

img2

Holders of the crest of Hope are individuals that will always look at the brighter side of things even when nobody knows how to. The current holder of the crest is a newcomer to the city with their sibling, the holder of the crest of light. Now in the care of their grandparents after the passing of their parents in a horrible car accident, they must start anew in a new setting. The world of Digimon catches their attention after they see their new classmates battling it out during their lunch period. More curious than wanting to fit in, they find the fun in it despite the fact they have an incredible losing streak. Just when they think they mastered the basics of the Digimon game, they are presented with the real thing. 

 

personality traits — friendly, optimistic, wishful, loud 

Age — 17-20

dIgimon — Kudamon,Terriermon, Patamon 
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION — 
-siblings (can be older, younger or twins) with Light
-has great admiration for one of the digidestined (can be a crush if you want it)

HOPe

available

img2

Holders of the crest of Light are individuals that rather talk things out than fight and have a nag for bringing people together. The current holder of the crest is a newcomer to the city with their sibling, the holder of the crest of light. A little odd for their classmates, they have a hard time adopting into their new setting, but can count on their sibling to be there for them. The World of Digimon has caught their attention, but for a different than their sibling. While their sibling has fun battling other players, they can't help, but wonder if the Digimon, fake or not, are okay. 

 

personality traits — whimsical, compassionate,absent-minded, passive

Age — 17-20

dIGIMON — Lunamon, Labramon, Plotmon
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION —
-siblings (can be older, younger or twins) with Hope

 

light

available