Moonlight & Sunshine

Grow Old With You

It was Sunday and there was nothing better than relaxing and staying in bed with the warmth of your lover next to you.

 

Chanyeol sighed as he rubbed his eyes with his one hand as the other gripped around the waist of the small man beside him. Sundate in bed, Chanyeol thought as he looked at Baekhyun who's surprisingly awake and was staring at him.

 

"Good morning, my moonlight," Baekhyun said as he gently rubbed Chanyeol's bare stomach with his hand.

 

The feeling of Baekhyun's hand palming his stomach was freaking wonderful. Baekhyun's slender hand was warm and he felt something inside the pit of his stomach coil. God, it's too early for this but who cares, Chanyeol thought as he captured Baekhyun’s lips for a short kiss. "Good morning, my sunshine," Chanyeol whispered softly and closely on Baekhyun's lips.

 

They were probably inhaling each other’s not so pleasant morning breath but they didn’t care because they've been waiting all their lives for this. They've been best friends for 3 years now. They've done a lot of things together, things that were silly and dumb and sweet and even romantic things because, well, that's how their friendship works as they’ve said before. But it was just last night when Chanyeol and Baekhyun made everything official between them. It's been a long journey for them having started as strangers being introduced inside a room full of young men with same big dreams.

 

Yes, everyone ships them. Everyone thinks they’re a perfect fit except for the two. But finally after 3 years, Chanyeol and Baekhyun had the guts to confess their hidden desires, no, scratch that, feelings for each other. They can't even remember how it started or who confessed first. Everything was a blur that night. The only thing they remember was that they started kissing and touching and kissing and and kissing and and more kissing and more . And now, it's their first morning together as an official couple.

 

Chanyeol kissed Baekhyun's forehead lightly, feeling very thankful that finally he can hold Baekhyun like this, close to his body without anything separating them except for the sweat pants he's wearing and Baekhyun's boxers. He pulled Baekhyun's small frame closer to his body, loving the heat that's radiating from his sunshine. Baekhyun could only blush and smile sweetly while burying his face on Chanyeol's chest. Chanyeol started humming and Baekhyun swore he knew the song, he was just not quite sure and he wanted Chanyeol to sing it properly for him with his deep manly voice. And as if Chanyeol could read his mind, the giant started singing.

 

"I wanna make you smile whenever you're sad..." Chanyeol started and Baekhyun swore he felt himself heating up because how can Chanyeol make him feel so weak and loved at the same time.

 

Baekhyun looked at Chanyeol with glassy eyes and Jesus, he can't cry like this in front of Chanyeol but ever since last night he promised himself he's going to be more transparent to Chanyeol, especially about his feelings. 

 

And so as Chanyeol continued singing, his hand continued to massage Baekhyun's hair. Baekhyun kept his eyes locked on his giant moonlight while Chanyeol returned his stare with loving eyes.

 

"And I'll kiss you," Chanyeol sang as he placed a sweet kiss on Baekhyun's nose.

 

"Miss you," and Baekhyun's halfway to asking Chanyeol how did he even learn this English song but Chanyeol's eyes were just so enticing he can't move a muscle so he opted to just listen to his moonlight sing for him. 

 

"Give you my coat when you are cold," Chanyeol wholeheartedly sang as he recalled the moments where he suffered from cough and colds just because Baekhyun was always bad with cold weathers and really one sweater is not enough for his best friend so he always ended up lending him his coat or jacket just to keep Baekhyun warm. Chanyeol smiled at the thought as he placed his hand on Baekhyun's back, gently rubbing, offering him more warmth. Chanyeol really didn’t care if he caught a flu because he always liked how Baekhyun takes care of him everytime he was sick.

 

"I'll feed you," Baekhyun felt a tear roll down his face because this was all too much for him to take. How he wanted to scoop Chanyeol's face and smother his face with kisses but he ended up caressing Chanyeol's face at the moment because this is too perfect to ruin. He just wanted to make sure that everything was real. He saw Chanyeol leaned in to his touch but still continued singing.

 

"Even let you hold our remote control," It was never a secret how Chanyeol and Baekhyun were rivals when it comes to their favorite girl group and they would always fight about who gets to watch first because they've only got one TV in their room and Chanyeol just so badly wanted to turn Baekhyun into a Blackjack while Baekhyun wanted his best friend to be a Sone too. In the end, nobody gets to watch the TV because they broke it while fighting over what channel to watch. Chanyeol smiled as he recalled how silly they were.

 

"Oh it could be so nice growing old with you," Chanyeol finishes off pitch because probably they still hadn’t drank water and yeah, but still Baekhyun found it cute and that's when he pushed himself closer to Chanyeol's face and started kissing him with so much passion. 

 

"I love you, Chanyeol. I love you so much," Baekhyun whispered in between their heated kisses. That's when Chanyeol took the opportunity to slide his tongue inside Baekhyun's mouth and god, it felt perfect. It felt like coming home. Chanyeol explored Baekhyun's mouth like it was a treasure long hidden from the world and he's the only one lucky enough to have found it and have tasted it. Their lips were moving languidly together, until Baekhyun started battling with Chanyeol's tongue. Where was the timid Baekhyun he was kissing last night? Chanyeol thought as Baekhyun continued fighting for dominance in their kiss. Soon enough Chanyeol gave way for his lover, relaxing, and letting his sunshine have his way on him. Baekhyun was teasing him so much. Baekhyun's tongue tasted every part of his mouth, it even his tongue once or twice, Chanyeol was so to even count. Chanyeol felt Baekhyun tightened his grip on his shoulders as he continued kissing Chanyeol sloppily. After their long heated kiss, they decided to gently pull away because none of them can breathe properly anymore at this moment. They were panting and Chanyeol was surprised to see Baekhyun completely on top of him with his knee slowly rubbing his crotch. Chanyeol felt dizzy. He can't think properly so he closed his eyes and gave Baekhyun's back circular as he kissed Baekhyun's neck. Chanyeol felt Baekhyun's body shift and he was more surprised when his felt suddenly hot and wet, that was when he opened his eyes to find Baekhyun and playing with his while his other hand was kneading the other. Chanyeol groaned as he arched his back, wanting to feel more heat from Baekhyun's sinful mouth. Baekhyun took it wholeheartedly, Chanyeol's in a slow circular motion. "Mmmmmm," Baekhyun hummed as he continued toying with Chanyeol's erect s. Baekhyun wanted to make Chanyeol feel loved and precious and this was all that he can do. When Chanyeol sang for him, he felt like a princess being serenaded by his prince and right now all he wanted was to make Chanyeol feel like a King being served by his Queen. Baekhyun gave Chanyeol's a final and made his way to Chanyeol's neck. , kissing and leaving marks. Chanyeol threw his head back when Baekhyun started nipping thru his skin and that was when Baekhyun saw how tempting Chanyeol's adam's apple was. Baekhyun was weak. He really was. That was why he took the moment to capture the precious adam's apple in his mouth, it and feeling it move inside his mouth. God, this is wonderful, Chanyeol thought as Baekhyun moved his mouth with his adam's apple bobbing up and down. Chanyeol continued to grip Baekhyun's rounded , feeling content by what Baekhyun was doing to his body. Baekhyun started to make his way through Chanyeol's stomach, kissing his way down until...

 

"Hyung, we're leaving in 30 minutes! Hurry up!" Sehun shouted by the door.

 

The couple looked at each other with shocked eyes and that was when it hit them. They were leaving for SMTOWN today, 30 minutes from now, and they were still tangled in each other's sweaty limbs.

 

"Oh god, Chanyeol! How can we forget! Geeezzzz. I'll go shower first and you prepare our things," Baekhyun said as he quickly detached himself from Chanyeol's body. Slightly blushing when he felt how hard Chanyeol was through his sweatpants. Damn damn damn, Baekhyun thought. 

 

Chanyeol was left on the bed, panting his heart out. What the hell did just happen, Chanyeol asked himself. He looked at his sweatpants and damn an evident tent was there with a wet spot on top of it. Chanyeol was so hard and he badly wanted to run into the bathroom and settle everything with Baekhyun and his y body but of course he can't because there was another knock on the door and this time it was Suho.

 

"Guys, are you ready?? The van is here." Suho half screamed at their door.

 

Chanyeol groaned and started to pack their things up trying so hard not to feel the heavy and hard length he's bearing between his legs.

 

During the car ride, everyone was particularly silent except for Chanyeol and Baekhyun who kept whispering sweet nothings in each other’s ears. 

 

"But sunshine... come on!! Tell me you love me!" Chanyeol half begged as he held Baekhyun closer to him.

 

"Your s tasted so yummy I can eat them all day," Baekhyun teased as his hand made its way to Chanyeol's chest gently rubbing his sensitive parts.

 

"Seriously, Baek???" Chanyeol pouted. "Maybe you don’t really love me. Maybe all you wanted was my body!"

 

Baekhyun laughed and threw his arms over Chanyeol's neck and pulled him for a sweet kiss. "I love you, moonlight!! I love you even way before you fell in love with me. I love you even if you won't let me watch my favorite snsd show. I love you even if you don’t wash your clothes every day. I love you. I love being next to you. I love waking up beside you and sharing everything with you. I love your sweet kisses and warm hugs. I love you for all that you are, moonlight. You're my bestfriend, my lover, my soulmate, my everythi----" Baekhyun didnt even get to finish his monologue because Chanyeol already had his lips sealed with his. Baekhyun thought to himself, why did he deprive himself for so long for something as beautiful and sweet as this? Baekhyun can't help but feel slightly regretful of all the years that passed. They could’ve been doing this for a long time. They could’ve enjoyed each other’s arms and lips and everything since the beginning of time. Chanyeol felt Baekhyun tense up in his arms so he slightly pulled away just to stare at his sunshine's beautiful face.

 

Chanyeol touched Baekhyun's cheek and asked the petite male who's already on top of his lap, "What's the matter sunshine!? Dont you like my kisses?!"

 

Baekhyun shook his head and buried his face on the crook of Chanyeol's neck. Baekhyun felt himself blushing because he didn’t even know how to start telling Chanyeol about his thoughts. "Uhm, nothing! Just, uhhhh, I'm just thankful that you're here now in my arms you know?" Baekhyun started.

 

"I've always been in your arms. We've been best friends for so long and I think we were always this close even before right? I even kiss you on your cheek and hold you like we’re doing right now." Chanyeol said as he moved Baekhyun's bangs away from his eyes just so he can stare at his sunshine's eyes. "But yes, I know it took us so long to realize that what we had was more than just plain friendship but, hey sunshine, at least we’re here now right? I promise you I'd be here with you for as long as I can. I would make you feel loved every single second of the day that you wouldn't even think of anything else except how lucky you are that you have me. I would be the best lover you can ever have Baek that you wouldn't even want to detach yourself from me. I would kiss every part of your body until you kick me out of the bed because there's no more room for another hickey in your skin. I would do everything to keep you safe even when we grow old. I will always be your moonlight, sunsh---"

 

And just like earlier in the bedroom, Chanyeol was cut off when something hit his temple. A paper. When he looked to where the paper came from, he saw everyone looking at them with questioning and slightly annoyed eyes. He then felt another paper hit his cheek and he saw Kyungsoo looking at him with a look of a killer. Baekhyun cleared his throat and settled himself back to his seat from Chanyeol's lap. "Uhh, sorry guys. We just, uhm, me and Chanyeol we were just.." Baekhyun started but was cut off when Kyungsoo said, "Yeah of course we know. We heard your moans last night and I think those were enough to answer our questions but we're already here at the airport and maybe you just want to pause your lovey dovey moment right there because the concert will start in three hours and maybe you just wanna hurry up before our plane leave us??" Kyungsoo angrily scoffed as he opened the door of their van. 

 

Chanyeol just squeezed Baekhyun's hand and together they laughed at their grumpy loveless bandmate. When Baekhyun was about to get out of the van that was when they released their intertwined hands, careful not to stir the attention of all the people around them.

 

They love each other and they want the world to know that but right now what's more important is that Chanyeol and Baekhyun knows they love each other. Someday when the time's right, someday when the world is open enough to understand the kind of love Chanyeol and Baekhyun has, someday when nothing else matters anymore except their love for each other. Someday, they’ll let the world know.

 

 

 

A/N:

Sorry if I wasted your time reading this. HAHAHAHA. Feel free to hate me in twitter: @owbaekyeol

Originally posted in ChanbaekPH's Tumblr.

Thanks to Nikka babes for dealing with my failed English.

BAEKYEOL IS REAL. I AM TELLING YOU ALL. BYE.

 

 

-michi