The Advisors

Advice || HIRING

Meet the advisors:

 

 

Ali:

Hi my name is Ali. I am the creator of Convices. I'm very straightforward and to the point. So from me you will be getting to the point answers most of the time. My KPOP history is very, well, I started out in 2011 with 2NE1. Minzy and CL are my biases but I also love Bom and Dara as well. I'm with YG Entertainment all the way! My love of my life is Jackson, Bobby, and Jay Park so they're mine. Heehee. Anyways I hope you enjoy this advice column and hopefully you like the advice I give.

 

Banny:

Hello! I’m Banny and I will be the ”big unnie” of the place. The chances are that I’m older than you so don’t be afraid to ask me anything; I’m not restricted by any ratings ;) Ali described my advice-giving as “intellectual” so I guess you could expect something of that sort. I started listening to k-pop in 2009 because of DBSK. Right now my favorite group is Block B and my biases are Kim Heechul, Exo’s Kai, Apink’s Namjoo and SNSD as a group. I’ve noticed that for every day entertainment I tend to navigate towards smaller groups and companies. Few other favorites include Infinite’s Dongwoo, Xiah Junsu, Ze:a’s Dongjun and Vixx’s Ken. Hopefully I will be able to help you with some of your questions.

 

Rest of Advisor Squad TBA

 

We need some more people to become advisors. Become one here!