Chapter 2

Something That We're Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter Two

 

Wow. This is getting unbelievable. I think we’re now in the same circle. Are we having the thing called intimacy now? Does the warm of each other’s already exist? Wow. Something’s new.

 

 

“So here it goes, she spilled the lemon juice on her shirt.” Said Tim, Xtreme’s leader. The next thing was, laughter filled the four-cornered café. It was eccentric.

 

 

“Manager Dan got the anger veins already but Miyeon was still laughing her heart out.” Tim added and Mino snickered all of a sudden.

 

I chuckled trying to calm all of them because Miyeon was already pouting her lips and seems as if she doesn’t like being the center of the topic. “Hey, wait. But we all know that Manager Kang couldn’t be angry with her. She’s the dearest.”  I said, smiling sweetly.

 

Really, she’s so cute that you wouldn’t want to bear grudge on her even just for a single day.

 

Mino gave me a high five and nodded. Whoa. About the thing I was thinking last week, about the stares and all that, I finally managed to pull them out of my wits. At last.

 

But there’s another problem, here my dongsaeng, JR—he was… ugh. I couldn’t even point it out, boldly.

 

Darn.

 

 

I felt that someone flicked my forehead and saw that it was Tim. “Ahh, our noona here was invading her own mind. Something there to share?” he said, smirking at me.

 

“Ya, there’s nothing! Don’t put me on a sizzling plate.”

 

“Oh please.” I added as I giggled and looked down when I felt all the stares on me. This is getting insane.

 

“Ha. Ha. I have nothing to say!” I half-shouted trying to convince them that there’s really a naught.

 

Well, talking about JR here, he asked me what I like about a guy—a question that I don’t casually know the answer. Really? Why should I bother thinking about that idea anyway? Hmm. I haven’t had any boyfriends so… I don’t really know.

 

That query didn’t even cross my mind.

 

 

Wait… so, am I ought to reflect about that point?

 

 

“Irene’s in the hopeless state.” Mino told. For twice, or more, I still can’t help but to get a bit astounded when he’s not calling me noona despite the fact that I am two years older than him.

 

Strange? Or confusing? They are merely the same. Drat. I think too much.

 

“Ya eonnie!” Joy waved and I seized on my chest in an instant.

 

“Hahaha! Irene, you need sleep.” Mino told as he stood up and patted my head.

 

I just scratched my nape and blinked my eyes twice having a crack to go back to reality. Ha, awesome. What’s happening to me?

 

“I really think you should get some sleep.” Miyeon agreed with all chuckles and left me with Joy and Wendy.

 

 

I took a deep sigh and said, “What’s happening these past few days?” and they all laughed at me.

 

 

 

--

 

 

I think this is a lot beneficial to us, rookies to be included in this event although we’d only be there to give some sort of, exposure and to also be oriented. This’d be a great experience with Xtreme. But, unfortunately we only have 6 rookies inside this van which were—Seulgi, JR, Joy, Yooni, Seungjo, and me. Wendy attended herself a showcase which was related to our sister soloist, Jessica and that’s why she wasn’t able to be here with us.

 

 

“Kitten.” Someone called. I felt like some invisible smoke flared from my nose when I heard that. That was a horrible nickname for me and I didn’t have a clue where—or to whom—it came from. It doesn’t sound nice. I felt like I was some kind of cutie animal. Which was… ew.

 

 

I sighed and whipped my head back to put a face on that voice. And whoa, Song Mino? “Dongsaeng..” I muttered ogling him for a moment. He was w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter