Chapter 3

Something That We're Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter Three

 

I think I would better be out of this. What trouble did I get myself in to? Oh, I was perturbing because of things I shouldn’t be worrying about. What have I done?! I did nothing.

 

 

What is this?

 

 

“That’s it! That’s what you’re trying to say!” he bawled. And I swear, I saw smokes flaring out from his nostrils. That was hella bloodcurdling. But she’s as rigid as a stone and didn’t even flinch with every word he was saying.

 

 

That was something. I can’t even believe this is the idea that was running from my mind right at this moment despite the fact that there was couple of pals fighting in front of me.

 

 

“Because that’s the actuality! You can’t even take a glance of me when I was performing or if I was on the stage!” and that was something incorrect. That couldn’t be true. Actually, he keeps an eye as if he’s the boss you need to impress.

 

 

“That’s bull and so unreasonable of you!” he shouted back.

 

 

I couldn’t keep my eyes away from them. ‘Cause I felt like I shouldn’t. I don’t want to catch these two stabbing each other from my behind.

 

 

“I was just telling the truth!” she reasoned out.

 

 

“We have our own lives in front and off the camera Miyeon. We couldn’t be together like how you wish we could always be! That’s too unfeasible!”

 

 

“It is, because you didn’t even attempt to! I was always exerting efforts but you ignore me like you don’t care at all!” and she got a point right there.

 

 

“, I was tired of these.” These. Plural.

 

 

“And so was I.” she retorted, finally heaving out a sigh and took some time soothing herself down.

 

Is it my time to walk in? To break them down or to draw them up?

 

 

I wore the dSLR’s lace out of my neck, putting it down on the table, and then cleared my throat afterwards.

 

 

“I casually know that I haven’t got a right to cross the threshold between the conversation—“

 

 

“You know but you did.” He plainly said and I was rendered silent.

 

I sighed and looked down. All right.

 

 

“Okay, perhaps, I’d just go out and give both of you some little privacy to iron this all up.” I was ready to make my exit when Miyeon spoke.

 

 

“Hey, wait. Maybe there’s really nothing to talk about. He doesn’t give a damn after all. Conceivably, I would just set this aside like he always does.” She told and that earned a groan from him.

 

Who says he d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter