THE RETURN OF SUPERMAN SPECIAL EDITION

THE RETURN OF SUPERMAN SPECIAL EDITION

Il-Gook was being uncomfortable of the situation. He was worried who will he leave his boys to since he can’t bring them with him to his shooting and they have to record for their episode for The Return of Superman since the public demanded them because their episode was short last week. The head PD was talking but he can’t seem to focus.

 

PD: Il-Gook? Il-Gookssi, are you even listening?

Il-Gook: Sorry, what were you saying?

PD: (sighs) I was asking you what’s wrong?

Il-Gook: PD-nim, can you just put some of the unseen episodes instead? I really don’t know what to do?

PD was looking at him all confused.

PD: Sorry?

Il-Gook: Well, I need to shoot for a drama today and I don’t know who to leave my kids to. So, I really don’t think it’s best for us to record today?

PD: But, we already released the unseen footages last week?

Il-Gook just looked at him and he went to the couch and placed his head on his hands.

Il-Gook: I really don’t know what to do!

“Why not call Dara-Imo, Appa?”

Il-Gook and the rest of the crew looked and saw Daehan standing behind the gate of the bedroom.

Il-Gook: Oh! You’re up early!

Daehan: Mingukkie kicked my face! Kekeke! Can I go out now?

Il-Gook went to the gate and carried Daehan out and checked the remaining boys, who were still sleeping soundly.

PD: What did you say awhile ago, Daehan?

Daehan: I said, why not call Dara-Imo instead?

PD: Imo? You two are related?

Il-Gook: Oh, she’s related to my wife actually. Cousins?

PD: Wait, Dara you mean Sandara Park 2NE1?

Il-Gook: As far as I know, she’s the only Dara here.

PDs and the rest of the staffs were quiet and all of a sudden “Uncle Dino” beside the couch spoke.

Uncle Dino: YOU SHOULD CALL HER! I’M A HUGE FAN AND I REALLY WANT HER TO SIGN MY ALBUM!

Daehan: You’re a singer too, Samchon?

Uncle Dino: Ani! I have their album and I forgot to ask for her signature.

Il-Gook: I’ll try and call her if she’s available, she’s our only hope to record today.

PD: Will start shooting now Il-Gook if you don’t mind.

Il-Gook nodded and then took the phone and started dialling.

Il-Gook: Hello, Dara!

“Oh, annyeong! Good Morning oppa!”

Il-Gook: Hehe. Dara, are you free today?

“Today? I have a fashion show to attend to later but after that I’m free. Why oppa?”

Il-Gook: Around what time?

“Hmmm. The show starts around 9AM which I’m late already. I think it’ll end around 11:30”

Il-Gook: I see. Is it okay if you babysit the triplets after? I really need to do attend the drama shot today and I don’t know and where to leave the boys and well, Daehan suggested you.

“Oh oppa! I would love to! I’ll go straight to your house after the show!”

Il-Gook: Really?! Omo! You’re really a life-saver Dara!

“Well, I really can’t say no to Daehan oppa! I’ll see you later! Please feed the boys, oppa!”

Il-Gook: (laughing) Arraso! Thanks again Dara!

Daehan: Is Imo coming over Appa?

Il-Gook nodded before Daehan can even scream, they were shock when someone screamed.

Daehan: Is that you Samchon?

Uncle Dino (near the couch) was embarrassed. Daehan laughed and gave him a teasing look.

Daehan: I’ll tease you when Imo comes! Hahaha! I’ll tell Mingukkie and Manse to tease you too Samchon!

The staffs stared laughing as well as Il-Gook. He placed Daehan back with Minguk and Manse who woke up when they heard someone screamed. Daehan then told the two that their Imo will visit them today. All three of them started playing whilst Il-Gook started cooking. All of a sudden, the phone starts ringing.

 

Il-Gook: Hello?

“Yeobo!”

Il-Gook: Yes honey?

“I forgot to tell you not to worry about the babysitter coz’ I called someone already”

Il-Gook: You did? But I already called Dara.

“You did?! Omo! I already told Jaejoong yesterday! He’s coming right now!”

Il-Gook: Chincha? No worries honey, they can both take care of the triplets.

“Wouldn’t Dara mind?”

Il-Gook: I hope not.

“Hahaha! Anyway, please feed the boys and Jaejoong.”

Il-Gook: Alright honey. Yes, I love you too!

 

AFTER 10 Minutes

Whilst the boys are eating, someone rang the doorbell.

Minguk: OH! IMO IS HERE!

Il-Gook then went to the door and opened it.

Minguk was about to greet them when he didn’t see his Imo.

Minguk: Where’s Imo, Appa?

Il-Gook: Jaejoong samchon is here. Imo will come later.

Minguk: Annyeong Samchon!

Jaejoong: Hello Minguk!

Jaejoong then patted Minguk, Daehan and Manse’s head and let them continued eating their breakfast.

Il-Gook: Have you eaten your breakfast?

Jaejoong: I did, before coming here. I really don’t want to bother you to cook for me.

Il-Gook nodded.

Jaejoong: Where can I place these?

Il-Gook then helped Jaejoong place the gifts inside the kids’ room.

Jaejoong: By the way, who was Minguk referring to?

Il-Gook: Ah that, you just need to wait and see.

Jaejoong gave him a weird look but shrugged it off and continued fixing the things he both the boys.

 

11:30 AM

Whilst the boys plus Il-Gook and Jaejoong were busy playing, Jaejoong tapped Il-Gook’s shoulder.

Jaejoong: Hyung, I thought you need to leave for a shoot today? Why are you still here?

Il-Gook: I’m waiting for their Imo.

Jaejoong: I can wait for her instead hyung. I can see you rejecting your calls for your mobile phone.

Il-Gook: You really won’t mind?

Jaejoong: Not at all! Go!

Il-Gook went to the bathroom and started preparing.

Manse: Samchon, where is Appa going?

Jaejoong: He needs to go shoot for his drama. You won’t mind hanging out with me right?

Manse: Not at all. Besides, Imo is coming!

Jaejoong patted Manse’s head and was still curious who this “Imo” is. When he was about to ask Manse, he heard to door bell ring.

Jaejoong: I’ll get it.

He then went to unlock the door and then he was shock to see the one who entered.

Daehan-Minguk and Manse: DARA IMO!!

Dara then smiled widely and placed the stuffs to the ground and welcomed the triplets with a big hug.

Dara: OMO! You’re grown up now! My Daehan, My Mingukkie and My Manse! Did you miss Imo?

Daehan, Minguk and Manse: YES!

Manse: Jaejoong samchon is here, Imo!

Dara then looked passed the triplets and saw Jaejoong.

Dara: (bows) Annyeong sunbaenim.

Minguk: Silly Imo! Why are you calling him sunbaenim?

Jaejoong: Minguk’s right, Dara. Is it okay to call you Dara I mean?

Dara: Only if you let me call you Jae!

Jaejoong: DEAL!

Just then, Il-Gook appeared.

Il-Gook: Oh good you’re here! So, I’ll go ahead!

Il-Gook then went to the triplets and kissed them goodbye leaving Jaejoong and Dara alone with them.

Dara: So, what’s our plan today? Oh, annyeong!

Dara bowed to the cameras which made Daehan smirk.

Daehan: Imo, that Dino Samchon has a crush on you!

Dara then followed where Daehan was pointing and saw a small house with a camera near the couch.

Daehan: He said, he wants you to sign his album.

Dara: Oh, you have one?

Daehan: He has your album, Imo.

Dara: Ahhhh, I thought he has an album. I was wondering why he would want me to sign his album! Silly! Imo’s silly Daehan, sorry!

Daehan: It’s okay Imo, I thought of that too!

Dara: I really don’t know if I should be proud that we both thought about it or what.

Dara then approached Dino Samchon to sign his copy when he heard someone snickering. She then looked and saw Jaejoong covering his mouth, laughing.

Dara (confused): Is there something wrong, Jae?

Jaejoong: You looked funny awhile ago! Nevermind me!

Dara just shrugged her shoulders and went the bedroom to get the boy’s coats.

Jaejoong: Are you driving?

Dara: Obviously! We won’t fit inside your car! Honestly Jae, why would you bring your sports car when you know that you’ll be babysitting the triplets? Where do you expect them to sit?

Jaejoong: I actually didn’t think that we’re going out or going somewhere where we need to use a car.

Dara just shook her head and went to her Range Rover.

Jaejoong: Oh! You already placed the baby seats!

Dara: Of course!

Jaejoong then placed them one-by-one. As he fastened the last boy, he tapped Dara’s shoulder.

Jaejoong: Let me drive.

Dara: Okay!

Jaejoong then started the car. They arrived to their destination.

Daehan: Oh! Pororo!

The triplets then went to all the places in the village and rode all the rides (except for the scary ones of course).

Jaejoong: Dara, I’m hungry!

Dara: I am too! Let’s get the triplets.

Jaejoong and Dara then went to the kid’s train and waited for the triplets.

Manse: I’m hungry!

Jaejoong and Dara: Let’s eat then!

All five of them went to a buffet restaurant. Jaejoong placed the boys in their respective high chairs, placed their bibs, plates, cups and utensils before following Dara.

Jaejoong: Here, have some snacks first Dara Imo and I will just get you some food. Be good, arraso?

The triplets nodded and started eating their strawberries.

Jaejoong was about to reach Dara when he saw her coming his way with a tray full of food.

Jaejoong: Let me take this so you can go back.

Dara nodded and gave the tray to Jaejoong. He then went back to the triplets with their food and went back to help Dara again. They both went back to one full tray each with their food. After they were finished eating, Jaejoong then took the bibs off and handed them to Dara which she wiped clean and automatically placed it inside the bag. Jaejoong then took the plates, utensils and cups of the boys and went to the wash room. He then emerges with the newly washed utensils and packed them.

Jaejoong paid for the buffet which earned a protest from Dara. Jaejoong just smiled and told her that she can pay next time. Jaejoong then pressed the door for the elevator whilst carrying a sleepy Manse and letting Dara assist both Minguk and Daehan to the elevator. Jaejoong then placed the now sleeping Manse in his chair followed by a sleepy Minguk and Daehan. Dara took the car keys from Jaejoong and let him sit on the passenger side this time.

 

Dara: I know you’re tired, let me drive this time.

Jaejoong just smiled and unknowingly, sleep came over him as well. He was startled when someone was poking him and checked were they were.

Jaejoong: Oh! I fell asleep! I’m really sorry!

Dara: That’s okay! Just help me with those three.

Jaejoong checked and saw all three of them sleeping. Jaejoong slowly took the boys out of the chairs and placed them on their stroller. When they reached the door of the apartment, Dara pressed the doorbell.

Jaejoong: Why are you pressing the doorbell?

Dara: I saw Il-Gook oppa’s car downstairs.

Jaejoong nodded and then Il-Gook opened the door. He then saw the boys sleeping and helped the two.

Il-Gook: I hope they weren’t a burden.

Dara: Of course not oppa! But, I really need to go ahead. Jjangmae texted me and told me I have to fly to Singapore today. It was fun and I really hope to see the boys again! Tell me if you need babysitting again oppa, arraso?

Il-Gook nodded and hugged Dara. Just when Dara was about to leave, Jaejoong emerges from the bedroom.

Jaejoong: I’ve tucked the boys alrea.. Oh! Dara you’re leaving?

Dara: I have a schedule later Jae.

Jaejoong (disappointed): Oh, I see. Well, see you soon!

Dara: See you soon too!

Jaejoong was hesitant but then hugged Dara. Dara was shocked but hugged him back not knowing Il-Gook was smiling at them.

Jaejoong: Yah! Don’t forget your promise!

Dara: Huh?

Jaejoong: That you’ll pay the meal next time.

Dara smiled and nodded. As soon as Dara left, Il-Gook hit Jaejoong.

Jaejoong: What was that for?

Il-Gook: You flirt!

Jaejoong just shyly smiled.