Pitiful, sweet story

Lost love

Being the daughter of the principal gave her many rights according to what students say while it was only just a rumor.

She lived her life the way her father wanted her but then something happened, in a blink of an eye her parents got divorced when something bad occurred making her choose with who she should live now.

Of course she picked the opposite way where she finally felt freedom.

-After a couple of years-

She is now not known as the daughter of the principal but known by her efforts for struggling so many years to become a writer.

Everything was so perfect till he out of the blue showed up, that he who she despise is no other then Kim Jongin.

The way he acts pissed her off, the way he walks is irritating for her eyes, those sunglasses he puts up while being in a closed room makes her want to puke and lastly his voice...something she didn't expect to come out of is that his voice...is outstandingly manly for someone his age.

Little did she know that Jongin came to see her for that smile, laugh and to hear her beautiful voice that sounded like a lullaby to him.

Even though Jongin has a busy schedule he still makes time to check on her everyday.

She grew fond of him coming at her workplace that she always look forward to him but one day he did not come.

Disappointed and frustrated she cursed loudly not caring about anyone in the cafeteria.

Days passed not a single trace seen of him.

Jongin who went to Hawaii to manage his father work felt broken, he mentally and physically lost sight of where he was going which led him into a big accident.

He lost his memory and now that girl who heard the news immediately went up to him asking him how he is, all she got was one simple sentence that broke her twice.

She smiled widely at him, excusing herself that she thought he was someone else and walked away never turning back to him.

-Days, Weeks, Months passed-

He remembered after his mother asked him who that girl was that wanted to know if he was okay, he ran all the way to her working place as if his life depended on it but he was too late.

She moved one, he saw her in a wedding dress holding another guy hand entering the building and they smiled at each other sincerely.

When he was about to turn around he felt a hand on his arm, as he was to shocked to see that girl he thought he was going to lose, he without knowing unintentionally kissed her sweetly yet passionately.

On the other hand she blinked a couple of times before grasping that this is real and started kissing him back.

When all of those misunderstandings got cleared up, that she was going to marry and that she quit her job, they talked about their past.

She began to tell him about her story, she started off with the bullying and how her friend wants to kill the guy she loves because her friend thinks he's a player.

It got worse when the guy she loved moved away before she could confess and that she went through some hardships even so she stayed strong.

While Jongin was listening to the story he keps smiling like a creep. 

She wondered what is up with him thus she asked and answer got I'm glad.

That made her even more confusing but she stood still not asking any more questions which made him talk.

He told her about him being the boy she loved back there in highschool and that he knew about her crush on him that is why he is now making the move.

Upon hearing that she smiled at him, looking at him lovely and within mere seconds Jongin pecked her nose, cheeks, lips before kissing her.

They both shared a kiss right under a tree where the light shined on them.