Seohyun and Kyuhyun & Tiffany and Siwon - Part 4:

Bad Oppa
Is there a reason why I shouldn't love you?
You said you forgot her, You said you were alone.
Why are you meeting that Unnie?

*Seohyun's POV*

"I love you" I told him and felt like a weight had been lifted from my shoulders.

"What?" Kyuhyun looked at me dumbfounded.

"Is there a reason why I shouldn't love you?" I asked him, he didn't know what to say. "You said you forgot her, you said you were alone. You said yuo were sad so I tried to make you happy. And I fell inlove with you while trying to make you happy."

He looked at me with eyes wide open "Seo, I..."

"I know, you're still not over Seungyeon. And besides, I don't think it could be any other way, even if you loved me back"

"Eh?"

"I'm going overseas. Explore the world. Take pictures, you know, the things I want to do..."

"Oh..." He looked to the floor "When are you leaving?"

"Tomorrow. At three. You can come to say goodbye, but it's okay if you don't go, I'll understand."

"I'll go" He said quickly, his eyes were bright.

"Okay then, see you tomorrow."

 

*Tiffany's POV*

I was taking a walk by the park, it was my last night. I was leaving the following day at 3PM.

I sat on a swing and started to move my feet.

Suddenly I noticed something, someone, to be precise, I saw Siwon, he was siting on a bench. Of course he wasn't alone, he never was alone, there always was a female next to him, but it surprised me, that it wasn't Stella. He was with an older woman, I could tell she was on her late twenties by the way she dressed.

They were laughing.

Oppa, is Stella not enough for you? Do you have to see older women, too?

Without dropping his smile, Siwon kissed the woman on the cheek and hugged her tightly.

I got up and went away, I didn't want to look anymore. Fearing that it might turn into something more than just a kiss on the cheek.

Oppa, is any woman capable of pleasing you? Do any woman fill your expectations? Why are you meeting that unnie? You know you'll end up leaving her...