Jessica and Donghae - Part 1:

Bad Oppa
I know everything, I'm not the one.
But still, I don't wanna loose you.
Just once, listen to me.
I am a woman in front of Oppa.

*Jessica's POV*
 
I was walking down the streets happily, and how could I not be happy?
In a couple of days would be Donghae-oppa's birthday and I was planning to finally conffesing my love for him.
After passing by many stores I still couldn't find the perfect gift, so I went to the park and... Guess who was there?
That's right, Donghae-oppa. He was sitting on a bench reading a lengthy book.
"Donghae-oppa!" I called as I went near him.
"Hi, Sica! What are you doing here?"
I couldn't just tell him "Oh, I was just looking for the perfect present to give to you while saying that I love you", now, could I?
"Nothing, just felt like walking, what are you doing here?"
"I'm waiting for my girlfriend" The moment he said the word, the moment he said that word, I felt my heart being slammed with a hammer and breaking into pieces. "She went to buy an icecream. Oh, look! There she is!"
A skinny girl with skin as pale as snow, hair as dark as ebony and lips as red as blood came to us with two ice-creams, she gave one two Donghae.
"Honey, this is Jessica, my dongsaeng, remember I told you about her?"
"Oh, yes. Hi~ I'm Choi Yoon Mi. It's nice to finally meet you, Donghae speaks about you all the time."
I felt like crying, was this realy happening? Even if it was, even if this girl infront of me was his girlfriend, even if I felt like dying, I wasn't going to give up, I was still going to tell my true feelings to Donghae.
"Nice to meet you, too." Even though my heart was ching, I smiled to her, after all, it wasn't her fault that I was maddly inlove with her boyfriend. "But, I have to go. Now that I remember, I have something really important to do."
Before they could even blink I stood up and went away, tear falling from my eyes.