Chapter Two

I love you xoxo

Suddenly, you felt dizzy, your vision getting blurry and that is when everything went black out.

When you opened your eyes, you have to shut your eyes back because the light was too bright. Once you have familiarize to the light, you blink a few times more to get a clearer view. The first thing you saw was the ceiling with blue - turqoise mixture in colour. You tried to sit up, because your back was aching, suddenly you felt this unbearable stingy pain at your head. You tried to massage your head to ease away the pain, but there are something covering your head that you are unsure of. When you slide your finger at the texture, then you realised it was a bandage. When you put a bit force on it, suddenly your head was pounding really hard. It was really unbearable. You tried to hold onto something to vent out the pain, by accidentally, you push the glass of water off the desk. It fell to the floor with a loud crash. You heard footsteps, running directly to your room. You wanted to see who ran to your room, but the pain at your head making you shut your eyes. You heard mumbling so you tried to open your eyes then you saw a few people with hospital suit on. If you're not wrong, you saw a few nurse and a doctor. The following doctor walk to your side and pierce a needle through your arm. Your arm started to feel numb. Realization struck you, it was actually a syringe, not a needle. You heard the following doctor said, " This is the painkiller, so that it will ease away the pain ". He sounds really familiar to you, when you looked up, it was no other than Mr Suho, smiling angelically to you. If you didn't wake up from your daydream, you might drool on the spot. 

Once he checked your blood pressure to see if you're in your normal state, you asked him, " How come I was brought here? " A part of you hope it was Jungkook who brought you here. " Your neighbour, " You heard your feeings crashed " she actually wanted to give your birthday present in advance because she is migrating to New York City before your birthday. " You realized, your birthday is a week from now. You didn't waste any seconds and asked, " When i'm going to die? ". Mr Suho was shocked with your straight-forwardness. In a split second, he looks sad. " 5.......days from now " I'm going to die before my birthday. A lot of things came through your mind. You were so upset, but you know, you can't change your deadline.

Jungkook POV

AFTER TWO WEEKS

It's been weeks I didn't went home. I lived with my bestfriend, Jimin because I already broke up with my girlfriend after the incident happened two weeks back. Jimin is mad at me because I make my wife cry every single time, but I thought I already tell her that I will not love her and I'm sure of that. I have to say that because I was really against this arranged marriage but she was so stupid to agree with this. Somehow, I felt guilty with my doings towards her. I have a wife, but I didn't show my love and care to her. Currently, i'm on my way to our home. I planned to ask her for forgiveness. I've been imagine if I was in her shoes, I would definitely give up on this relationship but instead, she stay. Does that mean she love me all this while?

When I reached home, I saw the main door was unlocked. I felt something bad has happened. When I walked in, only my breathe can be heard. It was so silent, I can even hear my beating heart. Cold sweat forming on my forehead, I was so nervous. When I walked up the stairs, I kept on swallowing my saliva because my throat is getting dry. I checked her room, toilet, kitchen, everywhere, I can't find her. " Sarah?? Where are you?? ", no one answered. Only one place that I have not checked which is my room. I walked to my room, the first thing I saw was a glass shattered into pieces on the floor in the middle of the room with blood stain on it, I was shocked. A lot of scenarios happened in my mind. " Was there a kidnapper? " " Did someone killed her? " I was so worried. Then I heard the house phone rang. I ran to the living room to answer the call. It was actually a voice mail, " Jungkook, if you're listening to this, I just wanted to tell you that I just sent Sarah to the hospital. I found her in one of the room, by that time she was unconcious. I sent her to Raffles Hospital. I tried to call you through Sarah's phone, but it was not available. Seems like you changed your number, aren't you? I hope you get to see her on time, I'm sure she've been wanting to see you. Ouh yea! Before I forgot, I found her diary below her bed. There is something that you should know in the diary. " * beep * I checked when was the voice mail have been made. It shown 13 September 2014. I then checked today's date is 27 September 2014. My eyes getting teary, what is wrong with her? Is she okay? I ran to her room, and checked below her bed. I saw a book in a box, with a container full of medicine with different types of pills. " How can I not know about this? " I'm sure the following book is the diary that the person on the voice mail talking about. I took it with me and rush to my car, straight to Raffles Hospital. 

No one's POV

Once he reached Raffles Hospital, he sprint to the information counter. " Excuse me, may I ask about a patient named Lee.. I mean Jeon Sarah? She was admitted on 13 September 2014. " " Wait a minute ", said the nurse who were appointed to be in charge of patients details. " Did you mean Jeon Sarah who is born on 21 September? ", asked the nurse with a worried look. " Yes, that's her! ", there is a hope in Jungkook's voice of meeting her. " I'm sorry but she passed away last week with a brain cancer, may I ask who are you? " Pang of guilt hit Jungkook, his eyes getting teary. He felt hopeless. " I'm his husband. ", then he fell to the floor crying non stop. All the people around him looking at him pitifully. He heard footsteps coming towards him, he looked up, he saw a guy with a doctor suit on looking directly at him. " I'm sure, you're Jungkook? " Jungkook stand up. " I'm Doctor Suho, Sarah's personal doctor. I would like you to follow me to my office. "

At Doctor Suho's Office

" Sarah have been having brain cancer since last year. I adviced her to let you or her family know about this, but she is too stubborn. " He chuckled, gloomily. " She is one strong woman. When I saw her for the first time, I'm sure she will get through this obstacle. With a lot of effort she put in when she worked under her father's company, I can ensure you she will survive. Unfortunately, when she was arranged marriage with you, she gets a lot of stress and didn't eat an proper meal. That's what makes her lose hope of surviving. The reason why she passed away, because she didn't eat anything and she didn't even eat her medicine at all. That is also another reason why she always felt dizzy and headache. She talked a lot about you at me. If you have found her diary, better read it. " Jungkook was staring into space. He felt like half of himself is dead. He then said ' thanks ' and dragged his leg to his car. He went back to his house as well as Sarah's. He walked straight to Sarah's room, and her Vanilla perfume were smelled across the room. He sit down on her bed and open up her diary. She only wrote on the last page.

Dear Jungkook,

I don't know if you are reading this or not, but I hope you get to read what I've been wanting to tell you for this past few months. I fell in love with you at the first sight. I thought you can make me happy and we can have our future planned together. I was really excited to create more memories with you. But sadly, you hurt me, Jungkook. You always bring different girls back home to satisfy your needs. Have you ever realized that we never eat dinner together? I was really upset back then. I put my love towards the foods that I have made for you every morning, but you just threw it away as if it was just a rubbish. You insulted me. But it's okay, you're forgiven Jungkook. Lastly, Doctor Suho asked me what is my last wish before I die. My wish is, when you said, " I love you " to me, only me. But I don't think that will happened though. Finally, I love you xoxo.

Love,

Jeon Sarah

Jungkook cry non stop. He then hugged the diary as if he hugged Sarah. " I love you, Sarah. I swear, I love you so much. I'm so sorry with my stupid doings to you. I'm just so ing stupid to realize that you love me, Sarah. I promise to you, I will only love you, Sarah. You're my only one, Jeon Sarah. "

*********************************************************************

Hello!! I'm back hehe. Sorry for the VERY late update. Was busy with school activities last month. This chapter was ty because the original chapter that I've typed just suddenly LOST! I typed like 3,000 plus words back then. I can't remember some of the dramas that happened, that SUPPOSED to be in this chapter. My internet was really low that time, so when I pressed ' Save Changes ', it just refresh!! UGHH I'M SO ANGRY! but forget it. Anyways, I'm so so so sorry if this chapter was boring. But still, I hope you guys like it! Sorry if there's grammatical errors! >.< 

Characters : 7353, Words : 1775