Chapter One

I love you xoxo

You have reached home from work. You were so tired because you have not ate your three meals. You were too busy planning an event held next month. All the important people will be invited. Then you heard a jiggling key noises at your front door, and you're sure, that is your husband. I mean, your arranged marriage husband, Jeon Jungkook.

Fear covering your mind. Yes, your husband have a very bad temper. He always go to club late at night and bring back home different girls every night from different clubs to satisfy his physical desires. There will always have an alcoholic smell and girl's perfume smell left on his shirt. Every time when you wanted to wash his clothes, you will always found red lipstick mark left on his shirts all the time. You were feeling very upset. Every night, you will always wait for him in the living room until you fell asleep on the couch. When he reached home, he will bring a girl back home then he will walk straight to his room and do 'things'. Yes, even though you are married with him, both of you sleep in seperate rooms. You will always heard grunt noises and screaming. Well, you know what they are doing after all.

Currently, you're washing dishes in the kitchen. You heard noises and so on in your husband's room. You still know what they are doing. Your eyes getting teary again. These does not happened once, but all the time, every night. You finish up your cleaning in the kitchen quickly. You walked briskly to your room. You started sobbing and that is when you felt that your heart is breaking into million pieces. You lie down on your queen bed and started crying silently. Every night you will always cry and non stop hiccup because you just can't hold it in anymore. You have been staying strong in front of him for too long and you just need to let it out. The only place is your only room. You will keep on crying until it bring you to sleep. And you know, you already fell in love with your own husband but he hates you. A lot. 

Next morning, you saw your eyes were swollen. You cover it with your skin foundation and also with your fringe that is long enough to cover your eyes. When you go out of your room, you saw the girl that was with your husband yesterday night is at the living room smiling awkwardly at you, You smiled back, even though your heart was aching badly. You walk straight to the kitchen and start making breakfast for your husband. Once you're done, you walked back to the living room and you saw your husband, Jungkook circling his arms around the girl's waist. "Jungkook, I've already made breakfast for you. You should go eat first and also, it's your favourite meal, Pancake. " He rolled his eyes at you, and walked passed you to the kitchen. He took the plate with pancake and maple syrup on it, he walked to the nearest dustbin and threw away the food that you have make sincerely for him. " Done. Now move your ing ugly face away from me. " He pushed you away, you stumbled and fall. " ugly " he muttered silently, but loud enough for you to hear. You saw that girl smirking at you, then he circled his arms around that girl's waist. " Let's go baby ", seems like that girl is Jungkook's new girlfriend that he found at the club. You heard the door closed shut means they're out of the house. There you are, crying again. You have been married to him for nearly 6 months and for that whole 6 months, you have been crying about him non stop.

Without you realized, you sprained your ankle when Jungkook pushed you away. You forced yourself to stand up. You keep on falling because your ankle hurts a lot. You walked slowly to your room to eat your daily medicine. No one knows about it, no one knew you have been eating medicine everyday, even your parents nor Jungkook. Today you have medical check-up, so you have to be out early even with your ankle sprained. You walked slowly to the nearest taxi stand, and took a cab.

Once you reached Raffles Hospital, all the nurses, staffs recognised you. Why? It is because you are the regular patient. All of them smiled at you. You took the lift to go up to Level 16, there you saw a office. There is a plate that was paste on the door 'Doctor Suho'. You knocked first then you heard a soft "come in". Then you walked in the office. Mr Suho have been your doctor for one year, You're curious what you're having right? The answer is you have brain cancer. "Welcome back Sarah. I've some news for you. Regarding your x-ray appoinment this past few weeks, you're having a lot of stress. Are you okey?", there's a worried look appeared on Mr Suho's face. You just faking a smile and nod your head. "I'm okey, but what is the news about?" You were so curious about the news once Mr Suho talked about it. There is changes in Mr Suho's face expression after you asked him about the news. You're sure there is something bad that he wants you to know. "Honestly, the days your living is counting. You remember last year I told you that you left a few years to lived? " You nod your head slowly and your lips started to tremble because you were so worried about the news. Yes, your brain cancer already reached stage 5. You just find out that you have brain cancer when you in stage 4, but you were so busy with your work till you forget to eat your medicine and also go to medical appoinment.

"But it's already shortened to weeks. You will only get to lived for a few weeks. I'm sorry, I did try my best." You were shocked, your eyes getting teary. A lot of things going through your mind at once. "Are you sure, you still doesn't want anyone to know about this?" asked Mr Suho. Without any hesitation, you answered, "Yes." Then he gave you your new medicine. When you walked back home, it's already night. When you reached home, you saw a few pairs of shoes and heels at your doorstep. Curiously you walked in, did Jungkook bring his friends back home? Hopefully not. Once you stepped in the house, your eyes almost bulge out. You saw Jungkook's parents were sitting on the couch in the living room with bright smile plastered on their faces. "Umma, Appa? When did you come?" "We just came. We also wanted to see how our only child and our daughter-in-law is doing~" You were so nervous. You're scared if Jungkook bring back her girlfriend home early. "Where's Jungkook?" asked Umma. Cold sweat started to form on your forehead. "He went out to buy food for dinner. Yeaaah. Hahaha " You accidentally laugh awkwardly.

That moment you heard jiggling key noises. You stared at the front door. You're sure that will be Jungkook but somehow you silently pray hoping that is not Jungkook. Who else if it's not Jungkook, huuuh? Duhhh~ Then you saw Jungkook with his arms at his girlfriend's waist giggling about something. When he looked up, that moment he pulled back his hand from her waist and gulping his saliva a lot of time. Who won't? hahaha "Mama? Papa?" You saw sweat forming on his face while her girlfriend looked down feeling ashamed. You can see smoke coming out of your parent's in law nose and ear. They're face were red because they're feeling so dissapointed. "Jungkook. Who. Is. That. Girl." said Appa while clenching his teeth. "err.. Papa, Mama, both of you know that I have a girlfriend and I don't want to marry this ugly creature but you forced me to. I won't break up with Jessica even if you guys forced me to. I WON'T! " you can see Jungkook is really frustrated while his girlfriend called Jessica is glaring at you. Then Umma stand up from her sit, walk to Jungkook and *SMACK*. There you saw Jungkook is holding his cheek with his hand. Seems like Umma has slapped Jungkook. "Umma?" "I'm so dissapointed in you!" Then she just walked out of the house while Appa just shake his head right to left passing by Jungkook. You can see Jungkook's eyes is getting teary.

He glared at you. "THESE IS ALL YOUR FAULT! BECAUSE OF YOU! I HATE YOU! I DON'T NEED YOU IN MY LIFE. JUST GO AND DIE! YOU SHOULD DIE!" That moment he walked to you and slapped you hard at your right cheek makes your head turn to the left. Then he walked out of the house with his girlfriend follow along while slamming the door shut. There you are again, crying over him. You can't believe he just slapped you in front of his girlfriend.

You've been waiting for Jungkook in your living room until you fell asleep on the couch. The next day you woke up, you went to look for Jungkook in his room, in his office, in the toilet, he's not there at all. That means he didn't went home after the incident, You've been waiting for him for a few days and he's still not there. You didn't even eat anything because you were so worried. You even forget to eat your medicine for days. You're been staring into space for hours, you find yourself getting insane. Yes, you missed him. You miss him a lot. There you are, crying for his longing. Even though he've been hurting you for a lot of time, your love for him is too much. And you even forget that your days are counting. While you were cleaning his room, you can smell his cologne. That cologne that reminds you when he walkee pass you. You really do miss him a lot. Suddenly, you felt dizzy, your vision getting blurry and that is when everything went black out,

***********************************************************************************************************

Hello guys!! hehe i'm here! Sorry if I did some mistakes omg >.< One more chapter to go!!! :)

Characters: 7658, Words: 1727