-3-

The One

"What are you doing?" I shocked when I saw him smiling his usual sweet smile to me.

 

"Shouldn't I be here? I'm heechul hyung bestfriend too, hyukkie. Did you forget?" He raised one of his eyebrows. "Oh, hello Mr.Choi, finally I'm meeting you again." He said smirking while extending his hand. Siwon just except his handshake and nodding.

 

"Just do as you like then." I take my leave with Siwon. But then donghae grab my arm.

 

"Where are you going?"

 

"What do you want, hae?" I sighed.

 

"Can we dance?"

 

"We can't." I release his hand which grab my arm.

 

"Why?" His voice was stern, it sounds angry.

 

"Because your time is off with him." Suddenly Siwon interfere us.

 

"I don't ask you." I see both of their eyes which glare menacingly towards each other.

 

"Hae, please. Don't be like this." I beg him so he won't make any chaos.

 

"Dance with me, hyuk. Please." He look at me with his sad eyes and sincerity. "I won’t not asking anything and I won't do anything funny to you."

 

"What you ask now is a funny thing, I guess." Siwon scoffed while trying to pull me out from this situation. I can see that hae is having the urge to punch siwon in the face, so I have to do something with it.

 

"Okay."

 

"What?"

 

"What??!?!"

 

"I will dance with you, hae." Siwon look so angry while Donghae put his smug face. "We will dance for once, Wonnie. It won't take long, wait for me, hmm?" I Peck his lips then turn my heel towards hae again. "Just once! Okay, hae?" He pose a defense hands and then take my hands before sending his smirk to Siwon.

                         

 

 

"Hyukkie.."

 

We we're in the middle of our dance, it's so awkward, because I'm not use to this closeness again with him. His hands wrap around my waist and whenever I want to loosen my hands around his neck, he always succeed to wrapped it again. Now, his breath touch my ear, and suddenly he nuzzle his face into to the crook of my neck.

 

"H-hae.. wh-what are doing?" I begin to stuttered and push him a little but he has a strong grip.

 

"Just a little while. Please." He look into my eyes with his teary eyes. How can I refuse to that eyes. I sighed. We back to our position, this time, more close. "I miss you, hyukkie.. I miss you so much. Till it hurts." I feel wet on my neck, I'm sure his crying right now.

 

"Hae.." I can't speak another words to him. My chest feel hurts but I won't cry again, not because of him. We both silence, I can see Siwon stare at us from far while talking with Heechul hyung.

 

"Hyukkie.." I hummed. "Are you happy with him?"

 

"Why did you asked?"

 

"Was with me making you hurt?"

 

"I-"

 

"Did he ever make you cry? Like I did 5 years ago?"

 

"H-"

 

"Did he always dance with you like we did when we were school?"

 

"Listen, hae, i-"

 

"I remember, you love flowers. Did he always buy you one?" I nodded, no longer trying to answer. "Because this time I won't let you go. Not when you are in my arms like this."

 

"Hae, I'm getting married with him. Forget about me, forget about us. We are no longer together. I belong to Siwon now."

 

"Did you have with him? Like we used to?" I gulped.

 

"It's none of your concerns." I push him, I can't continue this conversation.

 

"For what I believe, I was never ever told you that we broke up. We we're not officially broke up! We are still in relationship."

 

"For your believe.." I whispered. "For I believe, we we're no longer in relationship! Because what?! You left me! We we're lose contact for 5 years! And you ing told me that we we're not broke up??!" I scream not minding to all surrounding.

 

"I still want you! I still believe we can make this things up!"

 

"Just who do you think you are?!" I'm crying right now, with trembling hands I push his chest.

 

"Hyukkie.. wh-" I punch his arms and his chest, non stop. Then he grab my hands and pull me to his embrace. "Hyukkie, calm down. Please, hyukkie, please." I squirmed.

 

"Let me go, hae!"

 

"I won't!"

 

"Let me go!"

 

"I won't! Until you calm yourself down!" Then I feel someone pull me and push hae from me.

 

"Don't you ever touch him again!" Suddenly I'm on Siwon embrace, I look at him, his breath become uneven because of anger. "And don't you even dare to get near him again!"

 

"What if I refuse?" Donghae tone is challenging Siwon.

 

"I will fight."

 

 

 

Donghae POV.

 

“Just what are you thinking, Hae?!” Heechul hyung sreaming his lungs out to me on the emergency stairs after I’ve being pulled by the security and Siwon dragged by Hyuk outside.

 

“Jeez, hyung. My ear is hurts.” I rubbed my ears.

 

“Are you kidding me?!! You still care about your ears?? You ing idiot! You are embarrassing yourself in front of that people!! It's your image and your company image that we are talking here!”

 

“I don’t care.”

 

”You really are stupid! Ignorance!”

 

“I know.”

 

“Your company will getting extravagant! And you just fighting with Siwon?! How other company will contemplate being your bussiness partner, huh?"

"Just stay calm, hyung."

"How can I stay calm when you just doing some stupid things!"

"Because I don't care!! I want my hyuk come back to me! I don't mind if my company is going bankrupt as long as Hyuk with me!! I've done so much things for this company, hyung." I slumped my self to the ground. "I can't do this anymore. I really love him. I love him so much." I begin to cry and wipe my tears with my sleeves.

"But you are late, hae. Hyuk is with Siwon now." Heechul hyung tone is begin to soft.

"He won't."

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

uhm.. Hi?

Sorry, it's short update, like REALLY SHORT. but, I don't know when I will update again because I feel like my grammars are getting worse and my job on works not really helping at all /sigh/

 

But, this story will continue tho ^^

Thanks for reading, or even subscribing! and THANK YOU for upvoting too :***

Please do comments for something that you don't understand here and something you want for this story :)