Bounce

Bounce
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Warning: I didn't watch the whole episode of the final so I have no idea what really happened, all I did was watch Bobby's performance and THAT'S IT. 

 

"Hurry up Jayoung!"

"Shut up Serri, I just need to find my glasses!" I made a face at my best friend, Serri, before continuing my hunt for my glasses. I always misplace them. "Seriously, you already have a boyfriend yet you still fangirl about Bobby. Isn't your boyfriend jealous?" I spoke as I looked through the drawers of my study desk.

"A bit. But it's not like he doesn't make me jealous whenever he fanboys about Taeyeon from SNSD. Plus, loving someone as a fan and loving someone as a girlfriend is different you know." Serri replied. "Wow, how deep." I snorted. "Aha!" I yelled as I finally found my glasses. I happily wore it. 

"Good for you. Now let's go!" I felt myself being dragged all the way out the door.

Unfortunately, we still have to take the bus. Once I saw how many people there were in the bus we were going to ride in, I felt my heart sink. 

I tried my best to squeeze through the crowd. Some of them would push me, even hit me! But none of them tried to help me or give way. Maybe it was just that crowded. Most of the passengers were girls, we were all probably going to the same place. 

I've always hated tight spaces. It's not that I'm claustrophobic. It's just that in tight spaces, I can't breathe. All around it feels hot and all you smell is just other people's sweat! It's just disgusting. 

-

After a long ride, we finally arrived to the arena where the battle was going to be held. I almost cried tears of joy when we were finally out of the bus. I even almost lost my glasses in there. 

"Come on Jayoung!" Once again, I was dragged away by Serri to the arena's entrance. It was a good thing that I was only wearing sneakers and not heels, I was able to catch up to Serri's speed. 

Ah, now I see why Serri's so panicky and hurrying. The line was extremely long. Fortunately, me and Serri were both athletic and got ourselves at the front of the line. 

While waiting for the guards to let us in, I looked around. A lot of  people were carrying around banners. I was happy to see that the girl behind me was holding a banner that showed Iron's name. I'm a fan of the guy after all. Just when I was about to talk to the girl, someone shrieked. "It's Bobby!" 

And soon, everyone was a screaming mess. Except for me, the girl behind me, and other fans of other rappers. Out of all the other entrances to the arena, Bobby just had to go through the entrance near where we were at. I looked around again to hopefully see Iron somewhere but he was nowhere to be found. I sighed and pouted. 

While all the other girls were screaming about Bobby, the guards signaled to us that we were allowed to come in. 

Since most of the other people, including Serri, were still distracted by Bobby, me and the other fans took this opportunity to go in the arena peacefully. 

Once I was inside, I quickly dashed to the front seats. I sighed of satisfaction once I was seated. I felt a bit bad though once I realized that I left my best friend behind. We were supposed to be sitting on the front seats together. 

-

At 7:59 PM, the wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter