Tears and Confessions

Hiro to Hino
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HIRO’S POV

 

I woke up in the hospital. Aunt Michiko was the only one there. By now, they already have known about my case. Aunt Michiko skipped towards me.”How are you feeling?”

 “Where’s Hino?” I immediately asked. I can only think of her as I woke up.

She just replied a sigh and sat on the chair next to my hospital bed. “I have already heard the investigations of the police. I have already heard the confirmation of the doctor. Now, I want to hear your testimony.”

I bowed down, hesitant to tell, “Aunt Michiko.”

Aunt Michiko’s eyes were forming tears. “Tell me, Hiro.”

I gulped. “A…A month before mom and dad’s accident, I’ve been experiencing constant headache, one side of my body hurts too, and I had mild nosebleeds.” I paused before continuing. “I ignored it coz I believe it’s nothing. One day mom caught me wiping blood from my nose. I said it might be just because of the weather but she insisted to bring me to the hospital for tests. The doctor said that the final result will come the day after that. I had school the next morning so I wasn’t able to get the result.”

Aunt Michiko held my hand as she saw me already crying. I wiped my tears and continue. “But…that same day, the police called me and told me our parents are dead…….Then.” I gulped. “The next day after Aunt Koyuko came, I experienced my first massive nosebleed. That was then I remembered about the test results. S-so…I got back to the hospital. But

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter