30 days left

31 days

 

Slowly he fluttered his eyes open. The light hurt his eyes; there was a lot of it. If he didn’t know better it was as if he was in a completely white room with sharp lights. He blinked his eyes and rubbed them before opening them again. Sure enough, Sehun was in his bedroom not some white room. He looked at the clock; it was time to go to school. Jumping out of bed he groaned in pain, his head was pounding. Choosing to ignore it he walked to the bathroom where he got ready. His reflection was as handsome as ever, he ran his finger through his hair with a grin. He decided to dress up to look good for his boyfriend, he felt like he hadn’t seen him in weeks when in fact he had seen him the other day at school. After school he had taken the other on a date.

After choosing his best outfit he walked downstairs, his parents weren’t there; they had probably already left for work. He started walking to school, while spacing out at the thought of his beautiful boyfriend. Finally he arrived at school but no one seemed to notice him arriving, not even any of his friends had been waiting in front of the school like they always did. He decided to ignore it in favour of finding his boyfriend instead. Walking around he couldn’t find the older, he didn’t understand but before he had time to wonder further about it the bell rang. He walked to his classroom and sat in his usual spot. Already he knew today was going to , he had no classes with any of his friends and Luhan didn’t seem to be there.

The teachers were boring as always and his head hurt. He rubbed his forehead with a pained groan; he should have stayed at home today. Finally the last lesson finished and the bell rang the recess in. Sehun got up ignore all the other students as always but it confused him as to why no one had tried to cling onto him yet. Going to the cafeteria he saw his friends and grinned, he then walked over sitting down with them but they all seemed to be in a foul mood. Knowing his friends he decided it was for the best to keep quiet or a fight would break loose.


“It’s your fault you know?” it was Kris but it had sounded more like a threat than anything else. Kris looked up from the table to glare at Baekhyun.

“Are you blaming me for what happened? You know well enough it wasn’t my ing fault,” he spat at Kris. Everyone knew where this was going; when they first started they weren’t going to stop again.

“You ing gave it to him! If you hadn’t, it wouldn’t have ing happened!”

“ you, Kris! You have no ing right to blame me! It’s as much my fault as it’s yours!” everyone in the cafeteria was now focusing on them because of their yelling.

“Shut up, Baekhyun. Stop acting like such a ,” they all knew there was no way back now, Baekhyun was pissed. Baekhyun stood up and slammed his hands down against the table.

“Did you just call me a ? At least I can deal with ‘it’! I’m not a loser like you who only blames everyone because you blame yourself!” Now Kris got up as well.

Looking at his two friends who looked as if they were about to fight, Sehun decided to speak up; “Baek. Kris. Please stop,” he was usually the only one who could make them stop but this time they ignored him. They didn’t even spare him a glance, only glaring at each other.

“At least I give a about it! You don’t even care that it happened!” Kris yelled and that seemed to hit Baekhyun hard. Everyone was staring at Kris, and Baekhyun stared in disbelief.

“How dare you say that...” Baekhyun looked over at Chanyeol. Chanyeol seemed to understand as he nodded and then walked out of the cafeteria with Baekhyun. Everyone else was left behind to stare at Kris, who seemed to be feeling bad about what he had said. Nobody dared to say a word for the rest of the break.

The bell rang and Sehun got up from the table then hurried to class. He had to escape that suffocating silence. He wondered what had happened between Kris and Baekhyun. It also worried him that he hadn’t seen his boyfriend all day.
The next two lessons were just as boring and his head still hurt as if someone was banging it against a wall. The second the bell rang for the last time, Sehun hurried home. He knew today was not a day to stay with his friends, there would only be tension and there would be so the next few days if not weeks.

The second he opened his door to his house he could smell his mother’s cooking. A smile fell onto his lips. He walked to the kitchen and looked in to see his mother cooking. She seemed busy so he decided not to disturb her; he simply announced his presence before walking upstairs to his room.

Feeling worried about his boyfriend he decided to text him to ask where he was. That’s when he noticed his phone was missing. Slowly feeling panic rise inside him he searched the room thoroughly in vain, the phone wasn’t there.

“. . ,” he mumbled, which sounded like a mantra.  Soon he came to the conclusion his phone was gone, completely gone.

Maybe one of my fans took it? He thought hopefully. The girls at the school had idolized him and called him ‘ice prince’. They had all been obsessed with him; he was extremely popular. All of his friends were.
Kris was the basketball star, that and his good looks owned him the spot as one of the princes of the school.
Baekhyun was the school diva but he had a charm that no one could deny, he also was a magnificent singer.
Kai was without a doubt one of the most popular of them. He was extremely handsome and also a dancer.
Sehun snickered at the thought of Kai’s fans figuring out he was dating someone, a riot would arise.
Then there was Chanyeol. He was Baekhyun’s boyfriend and everyone liked him for his happy and kind nature.

Sehun smiled at the thought of his friends. He remembered the day they had met. In the start it had only been Sehun and Kris but then they met Kai, who introduced them to Baekhyun. Then one day Baekhyun came dragging along Chanyeol and that’s how they had all ended up as friends.

Lying down on his bed, Sehun closed his eyes and thought about his boyfriend. The way he would smile, laugh, and tease Sehun until he wanted pinch his ears. A smile found its way to his lips. His boyfriend was the only one who could make him smile like this. Luhan was the only one who could make him smile of pure happiness.


Hey!

I hope you liked this chapter!

I know it was boring but it is only an intro. Everything will begin in next chapter c: 
I really hope you will enjoy this story, I have a good feeling about it.


Please comment! It means so much to me!

Love you all! 
Until next chapter