Doll In A Doll House

Coffee Shop

"Wherever you want" She said to me, with a small smile.

I smiled brightly and looked into her eyes. She let out a fake cough and looked to the side.
She was so cute when she was embarassed. She looked at me again.

"Do you want to...change clothes or something?" She said.

The thought seemed nice because, well, jeans and an old t-shirt were not what imagined wearing on our first date.
I looked at her and nodded. I looked at her clothes.

"What about you?" I asked.

She had some dark jeans, boots and a jacket over a black tank top.

"I always dress like this" She said.

I smiled. I hoped she never did stop dressing like that.
I told her to wait outside as I finished closing the shop. She sat down by the curb looking from side to side.
She looked so pretty like a princess lost from her kingdom...or more like a prince?
She definetly looked like a princess who would put up a fight. I let out a small laugh at that thought.

I got out of the shop and crouched in front of her. I grabbed her hand and pulled her behind me. 
She was smiling, I could see it and I was blushing but I wanted to make sure she didn't see it.
It was so embarassing, still she probably saw it...


Irene was pulling me behind her she was grabbing my hand and blushing furiously.
I was right, she was so much like a doll.
I smiled brightly. Making sure she could see it, I wanted her to see how happy I was.
She suddenly stopped and looked at me.

"This is my house" She said.

It looked like a doll's house. I let out a laugh.

"What?" She said.

"Nothing, it's just...it looks like a doll house" I said.

She blushed again.

"D-o-do you wanna come inside or...?" She said as she was flustered.

"Whatever you prefer" I said smiling.

"Come" She said as she pulled me suddenly behind her as she opened the gate to the small yard. The house was beautiful, not very big, more or less modern looking and somehow it looked cute. The windows were big. It was just downhill from the coffee shop.

"You can wait in the living room" She said.

"Okay" I said.

"Do you mind if I leave my guitar here?" I said.

"Sure" She said as she smiled.

"Thanks" I said.

She went up the stairs to the bedroom. I stayed downstairs, it was bigger on the inside than outside. The living room was big the windows faced to the backyard and were tall almost from the ceiling to the floor. The grass on the backyard seemed so well treated and there were roses and other flowers. Did she tend to those?
How curious and maiden like. I thought as I smiled. Next to the window...there was big piano. I thought, maybe it wouldn't hurt. I put my guitar down next to the desk on the other side. There was like a small study with a bookshelf and a desk. I walked to the piano.



I went upstairs as I left Seul Gi on the living room. This wasn't my house, well it was but it wasn't, it was my parents', when they were still alive. I felt really scared to take her to the apartment. So I just brought her here, I still had some clothes and other things here.
I was blushing so hard, and everything she said made my heart skip a beat. There were too many emotions for my small and sick heart to handle.
My bedroom, it was nice, big and the windows let in the sun.
I opened my wardrobe and took out a small black dress. Yes, this was it.
I went inside the bathroom to take a shower. I wanted to be quick about it after all. She was waiting.
As I got out of the shower I felt my head go dizzy I supported myself against the sink. I let out a big sigh.
I didn't have my medication here, only back at the apartment. I looked at the mirror. I tried to calm myself down.
I got out of the bathroom and sat on the bed. I just closed my eyes and hoped this awful feeling would go away.


The piano had dust and it looked like it wasn't used for quite sometime. In fact, the whole house looked like that.
There were no pictures of either Irene or, whoever lived with her here.
I looked at the living room doors.
I looked at the piano.
Well, I'm gonna use it.
I sat down and started playing it.



I got inside the living room and she was playing my mother's piano. I never let anyone touch the thing but...
She looked so beautiful playing it, I couldn't say anything.
As she finished playing, I clapped slowly my mouth agape.

"That was beautiful" I said.

She looked at me and smiled. She bowed mockingly.

"Thank you, thank you" She said.

She walked up to me and her smile turned into a frown.

"Are you okay?" She asked as she put a hand on my forehead.

"I am" I said.

"You look so...white and not okay at all, do you really want to go?"

"I mean, we can just stay here and rest"

"No, I...I want to go"

"I know I said wherever you decide but you know what, this time, I decide" She said as she suddenly came up to me.

She lifted me up and carried me to the big couch bridal style. I was looking at her, she had a smile on her face.
She laid me down on the couch, then she sat down and told me to put my head on her legs. She looked into my eyes as she fondled my hair.

"I think this is as good a date as any, you can just, tell me about yourself and the people who lived in this house" She said.

I smiled.