The Perfect Boyfriend

Beside You

"Sooyeon-ah"

A familiar voice called you. You formed a smile just by hearing that voice.

"Oh youngjae-ah, did you sleep well last night?"

"Nah. I had a nightmare"

"Mwo? You're 22 years old and still has nightmare? Did you cry lastnight because of it?" you

"Yeah i cried a lot last night. You were the lead in my nightmare so it was damn scary" youngjae teased you back

"Ya!" you punched his hands lightly "If i'm the lead in your dream than it must be a really good dream that makes you want to sleep forever"

"Aniyo. You were really scary last night" youngjae did a merong and ran to the class leaving you behind

"Ya! Yoo youngjae! How could you say that to your girlfriend?!"

Yoo youngjae. A sweet and annoying guy at the same time who stole you heart. You first met him at campus library. You tried to grab a book but you were too short. He helped you to get a book and he also had a chat with you. Since that day, you have another reason to go to the library. You wanted to meet Youngjae everyday. The way he jokes, the way he speaks, the way he always being nice for you made you fall for him. And you couldn't believe when Youngjae confessed to you. He felt the same way with you. And finally, the two of you became the sweetest couple in campus.

-oOo-

"Ya! yoo youngjae! hurry up and apoligize to me!" you said when you arrived at class

He took your wrist and made your face really close to his face

"Kiss me then I'll apoligize" he said

You could feel your cheeks burning. Youngjae smiled full of victory. He really likes it when he sees you with a burbing cheeks. He said that it's really cute but actually you hate it. You looked like a well cooked crab when your cheeks turned red and you don't think that it looks cute so you really hate it.

"Byuntae! (ert)" you said then went to your chair and hide your blushing cheeks.

Youngjae was the first person to stole your first kiss. He kissed you on your 21 birthday. You actually have dated before but you never wanted to kiss. You actually saved your first kiss for your wedding day. But you can't help but fall for Youngjae's charm. His thick lips just make you hipnotized. You're drawn to his lips and without you knowing, your eyes already closed and your lips was locked with his lips. He kissed you softly. And you can't forget how beautiful it was. It still makes your heart race everytime you remembered it.

"Good morning Sooyeon-ah" said Sohyun and Hyeri. Your bestfriends

"Annyeong" you said all smiley cause finally your bestfriends came. Tho you meet them everyday, you always miss them when you arrived at home.

"Did you drink? Why does your face looks like that?" Hyeri asked

"Yeah, it's kinda red" Sohyun added

"Aniya! It's because of that byuntae man" you said

while pointing to the guy who sits in front of you. Which was your boyfriend, Yoo Youngjae.

Hyeri and Sohyun rolled their eyes " Lovebirds" they said at the same time.

-oOo-
"Hyeri-ya, Sohyun-ah, I'm going first okay? Bye" you waved then continued walking beside Youngjae

"Ah it's cold" Youngjae said as he grabbed your hand and put it in his pocket made you blush a bit

"Aigoo ahjussi, do you want to hold my hand so bad?" you pinched his cheeks

"Aigoo ahjumma do you like my cheeks so much?" Youngjae said

"Aniyo!" You said letting go of the pinch

"Then.. Wanna pinch my lips with your lips?" Youngjae said teasing you

"Y-Ya! B-Byuntae!" you said giving him a little punch to his hand

"It was a joke jagiya~" Youngjae suddenly do an aegyeo

"Mwoya neo (what the heck are you doing)" you said

Then without realizing, you already arrived at your rooftop house. It's a bit sad when you arrived at home. Cause you gotta say bye to Youngjae. And you really don't want to say it. You want to be on his side 24/7. You're crazy in love with him.

"I'll call you later, ok?" youngjae said

"Eum, arraseo" you nodded

"Annyeong" youngjae ruffled your hair then left you.

You went in to the house cheerfully. Then you watch your favorite drama on TV then decided to go to bath after the drama end. After you done bathing and wore pajamas, you got a phonecall from youngjae.

"You're going to bed?" he asked

"Eum" you nodded even tho he can't see you

"Nothing happened today right? You're ok right ?" he asked full of worries

"Yup nothing happened" you said

"Arraseo. Then jaljayo jagiya" he said in a sweet voice

"Jaljayo pabo-ya" you said

"Ya! Neo!" before youngjae could finish what he was talking, you turned off the phone.

You ggigled full of victory then suddenly you remembered the stalker that has been following you ever since you moved to Seoul from Gwangju 6 years ago. You moved here alone cause your parents live more comfortable in Gwangju. So you have been living by your self since you were highschool. And you've been followed by a stalker for 6 years. He always send you a black rose. You can see him watching you from thd window in your bedroom. But you never for once see his face. You were scared as hell. And you can't tell your parents cause you don't want to make them worried. But luckily, ever since you're with Youngjae, the stalker dissapeared. Tho you still feel scarred sometimes but you know that Youngjae can protect you.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
End. I'm sorry the first chapter is not good ><
But i promise, i'll make it good from now on :3
Have faith in me readers (?) lol
Please subscribe and comment so i gain conffident to write chapter 2~
Thank you so much for reading

~ParkMina0510