Test Results are Available!

Lens and Pen

 


Good day Citizens!!

 

How is your grade????

 

Yes! This morning, our mid-term test results are out for senior, sophomore and junior class! It is available in your SSDR (Sapphire Student Digital Record), so log in to your Student Account and check it out.

 


Tell US!!

 

If you want to brag around your test result/grade and being thankful for someone or something that help you through the sorrowful weeks of studying, send us pictures by facebook tag, twitpic, or tumblr (@SapphireJournalist). Don’t forget to put #MySavior along with your pic and message. Journalistic Club will give out 5 Music Store’s vouchers for the five-funniest/most interesting photos!

 

Okay, since I’m really excited about it, I will start…

 

A- in Math is as easy as 1-2-3 if you count it with #MySavior Lee Sungmin!!
Thank you for helping me, President! #NowPlayingJacksonFive

 

We will wait until 6 pm today, so yeah, you know what to do…

SEND IT NOW!

 


While waiting for your pictures and messages, I will do a live report from our very own Ranch and Horse Tracking Field.

 

National horse riding tournament is coming close and our talented horse riders are in training to prepare for the prestigious event. For five consecutive years in a row, Royal Sapphire High School has not let the 1st winner trophy out from our buildings.

 

In those five years, Lee Sungmin was the only Student who succeeds in keeping the trophy twice, first was during his Junior High and the second was last year, during his first year in High School. If you count it right, yup, the multi-talented President already recruited by the Horse Riding club to join the competition since Junior High! If it’s not freaking-cool, I don’t how to put it in words.

 

Anyway, this year, we are sending out five students to participate the tournament, our loyal trophy guardian, Lee Sungmin; the shadowed guardian, Kim Jongwoon; the next-door gentleman, Lee Donghae; the charming princess Kwon Yuri; the rookie handsome girl, Amber Liu.

 

When all other students are still in their holiday mode, our five horse riders are sweating out in the field on this first Friday of new semester! Well, of course, to keep the most wanted Trophy throughout South Korea in our School, heavy efforts are necessary.

 

The Sapphire’s Ranch and Field is pretty much crowded at the moment. Several groups of girls are sitting at the bleachers, taking pictures and adoring, either our President or the handsome boy-next-door type of face, Lee Donghae. Both boys and Kim Jongwoon are starting their practice.

 

The boys are strolling few laps with their own horse, getting warm up before they start the actual practice. As usual, Lee Sungmin is riding Vincent, the brown-skinned horse with black hair. Hmm, one way or another, I think they have connection and understand each other pretty well. Like right now, the President is actually saying something through Vincent’s ear, like giving him order, and then, just like that, the round-bottom horse is starting to run faster.

 

Oh whoa! What is that??!

Okay, loud whistle suddenly appeared out of nowhere. Anndd, right after the sound, white horse is seen running in the field toward… Jongwoon?!

 

Wait, wait, are all of these five riders have the same kind relationship with their horse? Jongwoon just whistled and suddenly, his horse (I think the name is Jerome?) is running toward him. After Jerome arrives in front of his rider, the smiling Jongwoon gives him some snack and rubs him adoringly.

 

What a show! It’s like a scene from a movie!

 

Well, this is getting interesting and fun! I will have a lot of materials for our magazine.

 

Okay! It’s decided! Our charming horse riders with their stylish uniform and their horses will be featured in the next issue!

 

Just in time my eyes are searching for the ladies, I spot Brass, Amber Liu’s Horse, running from the right side of the field. The androgyny rider is looking serious and getting ready to jump off 80 cm wooden fences in front of her.

 

Is she going to pass it??

 

Just by watching it from afar, I already drown in excitement! Don’t know why, I susceptibly stand up and feel like supporting her.

 

“Go AMBER!!” I shout loudly, absorbing all students’ attention at the bleachers to me.

 

DAMN RIGHT! She DID IT!!

 

“YEAH!! Woohoo!!” I punch the air with full spirit, celebrating her success in jumping off wooden fences. Not only me, the other students rejoice her cool jump with loud claps.

 

Believe me, if you are here with me, you will do the same thing like us. Watching these riders with their horses is a hella-good way to kill time, or a great changing sight if you need one. There are always something to point out, from riding poses of these riders (let me tell you, they have different riding poses! And I think the most eye-candy posing style when riding is Kwon Yuri); to the most handsome ‘rider-horse’ pair (which is belong to Donghae with his pretty white horse, Aiden); or the deepest connection pair, our President and Vincent.

 

It doesn’t stop there, you will get drown by watching these riders riding their horses in full speed. The nervous you get when they’re facing wooden fences, when they use their whip to command the horses to run faster, or when they stop promptly after a long run, making the horse halt and stand on two feet. Just like Sungmin did seconds ago!

 

“Whoah!” I can’t stop commenting with inflammation.

 

Have not returned from my high-spirited state, a sudden flash appears from my left side direction, coming out from behind towards the fences separating the bleachers area and the horse field.

 

I snap in reflex, trying to find out what’s happening.

 

“MIIN-AHH!!” A loud shout commences.

 

That flash is turned out to be a person running towards the fences and shouting afterwards. He climbs the fences a little, standing on it, making his body taller than before.

 

“MIIN-AHH!!” He shouts again, louder than before, getting full attention from the students at the bleachers area.

 

I grin at his behavior while getting my camera ready.

 

Let’s play a little, Citizens.

 

Can you guess who is he?

 

Let me give you some clues, his tie circles loosely around the collar, instead of wearing it, he carries our school blazer in his right hand, and his sleeves are folded up to his elbow.

 

If you answer Cho Kyuhyun then I assume you are as curios as me with the School’s powerful couple.

 

Yep, it’s him, standing on the fences, calling out his boyfriend without a shame. He doesn’t care about how busy his boyfriend at the moment, doesn’t give a damn with judging eyes coming out from few students around him, and doesn’t even bother with the warning of ‘not-to-stand-on-the-fences-and-not-to-disturb-the-training’ coming out from the trainer. If there is a thing capable to stop this ‘wild-card’ student, it must be coming out from, no other than, his boyfriend, Lee Sungmin.

 

And yes, our blonde President is heading towards our direction, looking as serious as his horse.

 

Vincent is not even stopping properly when Kyuhyun starts to speak with burning spirit. “I PASS!!”

 

Sungmin commands Vincent to halt, standing sideways in front of Kyuhyun. He bends a little to Kyuhyun and speaks softly. “Kyu-Hyung, I’m in a-”

 

Without warning, Kyuhyun pulls Sungmin’s nape and stops his lips from talking further with a kiss.

 

Ha! As expected from our phenomenal couple!! I hear few gasp and whispers from the students surround me. Of course, showing up in the middle of practice, yelling out to interrupt the practice and showing affection in public, what else will you get aside from shocking reaction and comments?

 

I decide to put my hands in place, not to take any pictures since I don’t want to interrupt the passionate couple kissing each other with, I’m not kidding when I say this, tongue. Well, I’m close enough to their position at the moment, and yes, it’s obvious, they’re frenching.

 

I don’t know what makes him to stop in a blink of an eye, but Sungmin breaks away from the kiss, at the same time pushing Kyuhyun’s chest backwards.

 

Maybe the blonde President finally realizes their situation, which in the middle of a training not to mention in a public, and realizes that he is actually the President of Student Council, who should act appropriately like a President of Student Council should be in a public.

 

Do I sound judgmental?

 

Well, I don’t know, but Sungmin does care a lot for his image, right? I’m just trying to read him.

 

Anyway, after Sungmin pulls away, I heard their conversation continues afterwards.

 

The blonde President speaks first. “Hyung! I’m in a prac-”

 

Again, the older from the two is not letting Sungmin finishes his sentence. “I’ve got two A’s, one A- and one B from my mid-term test, Min!” He says, as proud as a gamer making another new record.

 

“What?” Sungmin seems a bit dazzled with the new information, but his lips are widening to the sides.

 

“I pass smoothly, Min-ah! Even mark the 13th grade in average!”

 

“Jesus! That’s great, Hyung!!” Sungmin smiles even wider. As if feeling the rider’s emotion, Vincent neighs in a sudden.

 

“Now, fulfill your promise, Min!” Kyuhyun grabs Sungmin’s neck and pulls him once again. The rebel tilts his head and ready to land another kiss when Sungmin pauses him straight away.

 

“Wait.” The blonde warns. He softened his voice. “What are you doing?” His eyes are looking around, catching mine in the middle, before he focuses on Kyuhyun’s eyes again. “Everybody is watching.” He whispers.

 

Sorry President, I still can hear you.

 

“Screw them!” Kyuhyun chortles. His lips are smirking. “I wanna kiss you.”

 

Sungmin shakes his head few times in reply. “Not when everybody is looking at us. You’re already making a scene.”

 

Kyuhyun turns around to look at their surrounding, where everybody, including other riders and the trainer from afar, is having their eyes on him and Sungmin.

 

“Tsk!” He chuckles. “Okay, if you don’t want everybody to see us kissing…” Kyuhyun lifts his right hand and uses his blazer to cover his and Sungmin’s head inside. “We can hide from them.” His voice stifles.

 

My ears are catching Sungmin’s giggling laugh afterwards.

 

Cho Kyuhyun stands at the fences, Lee Sungmin sits on a horse, bending lower towards him, both of them are kissing inside a blazer covering their heads.

 

Oh dear God, I feel like watching an ending scene of a romantic comedy.

 

My interesting sight this afternoon makes me realize something…

 

Damn! I need to get a girlfriend.

 

Right, Citizens?

 

 

04.27.2015,

L.H.

 


ps. If you have time laughing at my single life, what about sending me photos about your test result/grade??

pps. To wrap up, I have some photos from my experience this afternoon…

Kwon Yuri, Lee Donghae and Lee Sungmin greet you from Royal Sapphire’s Ranch and Field!

 

The charming Kwon Yuri! (Such a babe! Who agrees with me??)

 

Warmth interaction between the Next-Door-Gentleman Lee Donghae and Aiden! (I took it before Lee Donghae wears his rider's uniform)

 

Last! Our President and Vincent ask us to support them at the National Competition!