Bad Boy

The Problem With Love (INHERITORS Book One)
                                                 Bad Boys Ain't No Good
                                              But Good Boys Ain't No Fun
Walking in the silent and deserted hallways of Shin Hwa High, at five in the morning should be scary. I wasn't that scared and plus it's better to arrive early then having to deal with sea of people, all trying to get to class at the exact same time. The are those people who walked too slow, like can't you pick up your feet, you aren't the only in the world, walking these halls. Others have this habit of talking to their friends, right in the middle of the hallway, I mean wouldn't it make more sense to have that conversation somewhere more private, like come on.
As I made my way to my locker, someone grabbed my arm, and as my my back crashed on one of the lockers, a set of lips crashed onto mine.
At first I was surprise, then those lips sent a familiar warmth through my body, and as I kissed him back, he deepen the kiss, and it started to get a little heated. Who am I, having a full blown make out session with? Well, that's one secret I can't really tell right now, you will just need to find out for yourself. It's a secret, my older brother and family would be very pissed off about, when they find out. My twin sister, doesn't mind, because she loves trouble and is proud of the fact that I am doing something that is going against our parents' wishes. 
As his left hand made its way under my uniform blouse, I felt a tingling feeling running through my entire body, but I stopped him, by holding onto his hand and breaking the kiss, knowing that if I didn't this could go a little too far. He just stared at me with a look in his eyes and we both were breathing very heavily, trying to catch our breaths, and when we did, he was the first to speak.
"So Eun is still the shy little good girl." 
"You know the drill." 
"Why are you making this sound like a contract," He ran a hand through his brown already messy hair, and signed, "it's a relationship that we both chose to have and keep it a secret from everyone else." 
"I am sorry." I placed my head on his shoulder and again he signed. I love this guy, despite my parents and oppa hatred for him and his family. He made me feel all warm inside, whenever his hand "accidentally" brushed against mine in the hallway, or when he burst out laughing because I told a joke, that others wouldn't even find funny. I just love him.
"Stop saying sorry." He spoke in a quiet voice as he ran a hand through my hair, which I took an hour to curled this morning, but I really didn't care. Suddenly he stopped, pulled away from me,  turned and walked away. I guess it's time to step back into the reality that is my life.
Grabbing my books from my locker, I made my way to my first class which I happened to share with him. I sat in my usual seat and opened my book, as I felt his gaze on me. 
"Why is lover boy staring at you?" My sister whispered very quietly as she sat next to me. I shot her a glare, but she just laughed.
"What if somebody hears you." I whisper 
"Then you two can finally stop hiding." Before I could reply, the teacher walked in. I shot one last look his way, and when our eyes me, he sent me a wink and a smirk, before looking away and I gave my attention to the AP calculus teacher, who was already speaking.
 
 
"Why is lover boy staring at you?" I heard a female voice quietly,-or what she thought was quietly-ask. I looked up from my phone just in time to see a blonde-haired girl receive a glare from a brunette. Then the brunette whisper, something along the lines of what if someone heard you.
That must mean that their relationship is a secret, that only the blonde knows about.
"Mr.Park, would you like to tell the class why you are staring at Ms.Kim, instead of paying attention to what I am saying." The teacher voice asked, bringing me out of my daze.
"No thanks ma'am." I spoke as the two girls and the rest of the class were know staring at me. This is something that I am used to, so it didn't really matter.
"Maybe he likes what he sees, Mrs. Kwon." The blonde said a smirk now visible on her face. "I mean my sister is very pretty." 
"You just might be right," I said with a smirk as I stared straight at the guy, the blonde had called lover boy, only to receive a very cold stare. Someone is jealous. " or maybe I am interested in you."
"Ms.Kim and Mr. Park, out of my class now." Mrs.Kwon said. The blonde grabbed her bag and I followed her out of class. When we walked out, she started to walk,when suddenly she stopped. I guess she noticed me following her.
"Why are you following me?" She asked as she turned around to face me.
"I am new here, so I don't really know where to go." I simply said with a shrug of my shoulders. She just starred at me, with a neutral look visible on her face, which meant that she was probably trying to figure out if I was lying or not.
"Okay then, well I am Kim Hyoyeon." She spoke with a smile that actually reached her eyes. 
"I am Seo Joon, Park Seo Joon." I reached my hand out for a hand shake and she shook it, before she let go and took her phone out of her leather jacket and handed it to me. I just stared at her and when she noticed my confused look, she laughed.
"Your number," Giving me smile again, she added. "I can give it to my sister, since you seem to be interested in her."
I wanted to say 'Wouldn't her boyfriend be pissed off about that' but instead I settle with. "What if she isn't the one I am interested in?" Instead of being shocked, she had an expressionless look on face, that I couldn't really figure out. 
She was mysterious, and I love mystery just as much as I love trouble. Kim Hyoyeon, it's so very nice to meet you.
 
Do you know what I hate about secrets? It's called a secret because it's something no one else knows about and I hate that, especially since I have to keep my relationship with the girl I love most in the world, a secret. 
She is every teacher favorite student, the girl every parent wanted as their child. She was perfect in her own way, she was every guy dream, yet she chose me. How am I so lucky, yet so unlucky. It was no secret that her parents and her older brother hated my family and I, because of something that happened a very long time ago, people just don't know how to let something go.
"Mr.Jang, please work with Ms.Kim." Mr. Seo voice said bringing me out of my daze.
"Are you sure, Mr.Seo?" The man in his early thirties just gave me a confused look, waging forme to add more and I did," Her brother may beat me up, for just talking to her, you know her families history and I would rather work with someone who isn't a teachers PET." 
The girl in question didn't look up at all, even though I had just called her a teachers pet. That's just another thing I loved about her, she doesn't take negative comments to the head, while me on the other hand, that's not really the case, because I make sure that person ends up in the hospital before they can even finish speaking.
"Mr.Park you are working with Ms.Kim."
 Instead of doing as I was told, I grabbed my leather jacket, stopped right in front of his desk, and said. "When I say I don't want to work with Ms.Perfect, I don't f******g want to work with her." Turning away, I walked out of class just as the bell ranged. I waited outside the door, for her to come out. She was the last to come out, after everyone had gone to lunch and the hallway was empty. Without thinking, I grabbed her hand and dragged her to one the janitors closet,where I know the wouldn't be any camera. Before I could kiss her, she hit me in the head.
"What was that for?" I asked in a voice that usually scared everyone that pissed me off, but she just glared black at me.
"That's for calling me a teachers pet." Smirking, I crashed my lips onto hers and as bit my lower lip, a moan skip from my mouth, and I saw her smile through the kiss. So, she wants to play this  game, okay then. As I deepen the kiss, my hand made its way under her shirt and onto her stomach and that receive a low moan from her, but I guess, she wasn't going to let me win this time, because the next I know, her lips are on the most sensitive part of my body, my neck and as I felt her breath on my neck, my knees wobbled. Damn, is she trying to kill me or what?