Burn

The Problem With Love (INHERITORS Book One)
 Tonight We Are Young. So Let Set The World On Fire
We Can Burn Brighter Than The Sun.
Looking at our lives from the outside, it seems perfect, but trust me, it's anything but.
Having your twin sister and her best friend wake you up, is anything but fun, especially when they decide that today would be a great day to jump on my bed.
"Leave me alone, you imbeciles," I said in a very tire voice before speaking in a more menacing voice, "before I disfigure each of your faces." Did the two stop...um nope, instead they decided to jump harder and faster.
Finally I opened my eyes, but only a little, as I adjusted to the sunlight streaming through my Victorian styled window. 
The first thing I noticed was my best friend, seated on the sofa in front of my bed with amusement in his eyes, as though this was the funniest thing he had ever seen.
"Hyoraengi, we can't be late for school." So eun said as she stopped jumping and sat on me, as So Min continue jumping.
"You two are irritating." Pushing her off me and onto the ground, I dragged myself to the bathroom, with Joon following behind me.
He handed my toothbrush, after putting toothpaste on it and watched me lazily brush my teeth. Rinsing my face, I felt more awake as Joon walked out of and a few seconds later, my bedroom door opened and closed
After showering, I let my hair down as the curls bounced on my shoulders. I put on my school uniform, which was my French toast khaki skirt, long sleeve plain white collar blouse, royal blue and black woven striped tie, and my royal blue blazer with my black Coach Alara wedge sneakers. Grabbing my handphone and my blue coach campus backpack, I made my way downstairs.
Not having the strength to drive, Joon gave me a ride in his new BMW i8 with So Eun So Min driving behind us, in their cars, a silver Lamborghini Aventador and a red Ferrari FF respectively.
"Ready?" Joon asked as parked in his reserved spot. I glared at him, but he just gave me one of his infamous smirks.
 So Min and So Eun were chatting, as we got of his car and made our way towards them.
"Good morning, losers." A familiar female voice said from behind us.
"Takes one to know one." I said as Joon and I turned to Ara, who unlike me had on khaki pants and Nike KD Trey III Basketball shoes. She was a tomboy, she didn't mind though, even though she was very pretty, and had many guys including Jong Hoon crushing on her.
"This is why I did not miss you," she said as she hugged Joon, " but I missed you, hyung." 
"But I missed you, hyung." 
Before we could start our usual banters, Joon grabbed both our arms, and dragged us to the main office to grab our schedules. A new school year, wonder what's in store for me this year.
 
Most people are happy, ecstatic even, when they return to their hometown, but I guess I am not most people. Dragging myself out of bed was the easy part, making new friends...that was going to be torture.
"Hurry up." My older brother voice called from downstairs. "Dad wants us at school on time."
"Coming." I called back, grabbing my blue Coach campus backpack and black jacket, which I placed on after putting my keys and handphone in the left pocket. The uniform wasn't that bad, plus it went with my Nike Dunk Sky Hi Suede Pack Pale Grey Sail Sneakers. 
After making my way though the kitchen door, that connected the garage to our new house, my brother and I were on our way to school. He drove his black MIT Turbine Super Bike and I drove my new Silver Prius.
I am not totally excited about school, you could say that I wasn't a big fan. I have been home school almost my whole life, because of my career. That's probably why I am so afraid to go to ShinHwa High School, were people already knew each other.
After we both parked on both sides of a BMW i8, we made our way to the main office, where we got our schedules.
"See you." Was all my oppa said before walking away. Great now where do I find Calculus.
"Are you lost?" A voice asked. What do you think? Looking up from my schedule, the was a girl, who looked the same age as me, staring at me.
"I am." 
"My name is Shin SeKyung." She said, then asked "And you?"
"Shin Hye, Park Shin Hye." I told her what class I had, and found out that we had almost every class together, excerpt English. Maybe, just maybe this wasn't going to be bad after all. 
When lunch arrived, we walked into the cafeteria, which looked  more like an expensive restaurant, than a high school cafeteria. The cooks looked like experience chefs, and with the heat coming from the food, it probably was either just cooked or had been kept warm all morning. Instead of regular chairs, the were ten white wing  chairs around a big  black rectangular wooden table.
Grabbing our lunch, SeKyung, Ara, and I sat down at one of the tables. I met Ara in English and later found out that they were close friends, along with a girl, named Kang Sora, who I had yet to meet. 
"So what brings you to our humble adobe?" Ara asked 
"My father wants me to have a normal teenage experience." I answered and she nodded. I looked up and scanned the cafeteria, until I noticed a table right in the middle of the cafeteria, filled with students, who had a gold badge on the left side of their Blazers. "Who are they?" I nodded at the table.
"The Elites." Ara answered. 
"The girl sitting on that guys lap, with the short brunette hair is Han Hyo Joo, Ara's lovely step sister." SeKyung said earning a smirk from Ara. "The guy is Ahn Jae Hyun, a player, so stay clear of him."
"Are they dating?" 
"They just hook up." I almost choked on my food. "The red haired is Jung So Min and the girl reading next to her is Kim So Eun."
"The girl with the long brunette hair is Lee Yeon Hee, Queen Bee, and the guy with his hands around her shoulder is her boyfriend, Kim Soo Hyun." Ara continued. "The is also Jung Hae In, Ji Chang Wook, B-." Suddenly a guy ran into the cafeteria with a blonde girl on his back, towards the table.
"That's Bang Sung Joon and Kim Hyo Yeon." SeKyung and I don't know why, but their names sounded familiar, too familiar. 
 
"Where are Hyo and Sung Joon?" Hyo Joo eonnie asked as she broken away from Jae Hyun oppa.
"Here they come." Soo Hyun oppa said as Sung Joon came running with Hyo-who had changed into sweatpants- on his back.
"So Min, you won't believe what I just heard." She said as she took a seat in front of me and Sung Joon sat next to her on the right. 
"What?" Taking a sip of my water, not knowing that it was going to come right back out, and onto her face, as she spoked the one sentence, I didn't want to hear.
"Classy, Min." So Eun said, while everyone, excerpt me, her, Sung Joon and Hyoyeon, burst into laughter a. She handed her twin some napkins before going back to her book.
"Sorry." I said, then asked, "Why did you just say?"
"Lee MinHo is back." She said after she wiped her face clean of water and some of my spit.
"April fools, isn't here yet." No one was laughing anymore. " Amazing friends I have."
"Pretend, you don't care." So Eun said closing her book,which meant that she just finished it.
I told her about MinHo, but I never told her the reason why we broke up. She had been studying abroad in Japan, with a girl named Sora, when I dated him two years ago. Seeing him again, wasn't a good idea, because I just might end up in prison.
"He arrives tomorrow." Yeon Hee eonnie said, just as the bell ending lunch, ranged. Everyone, excerpt So Eun and I, got up and walked out of the cafeteria.
"Is he new?" I asked nodding at a guy, who was talking to one of the jocks, and had an aura that screamed troublemaker.
"He looks new." She answered after taking a glance at him. Grabbing her book, from the table, we made our way to Gym class. 
When we were done changing, we made our way to the outside gym, since our teacher said that it was a nice day.
"Looking good, ladies." A guy said as we passed him and his friends.
"Well thank you." I stop giving him a smile, before adding. "Can't say the same to you, sorry." So Eun laughed softly before we continue walking, towards our teacher.
"We are playing basketball." He said. Go figure that the boys Basketball coach wants to play Basketball. 
Some students groaned, while others, the basketball players and jocks cheered.
After choosing Jae Hyun and Sung Joon as captain, they were told to pick a girl first.
"Ara." Sung Joon said. What's new, I guess Hyo Yeon skipped again.
"So Min." Jae Hyun said and I signed as he sent me a flirty wink. Choosing the rest of the teams, the game began, with Jae Hyun making me do the tip off, with Ara, fun. The game was going great, with Sung Joon and Ara showing off as usual. Both teams were tied, until Sung Joon made a half court shot that went right in, just as the whistle blew ending the game.
Changing back into our uniforms, So Eun made our way to English which I just loathe, at least it was the last class of the day. When we walked in, I dropped my books, when I saw the devil himself.
 
Saying that So Min was a drama  queen, would be an understatement. She literally screamed when she saw MinHo hyung, and by screamed, I mean ear-piercing. Right now, she, Jong Hoon, So Eun-who was reading as usual-, Hyo and I were in our favorite cafe.
"Keep doing that, and you won't have any hair left." HyoYeon said as the red haired kept pulling on her hair.
"Shut up."
"Shut up." She said glaring at my best friend, before she began pacing back and forth. She stopped and I could almost sea lightbulb turn on over her head. "I can have him killed." It was almost scary, but then I remembered that she was the biggest drama queen in the world.
"What a great idea, So Min. " Hyo said, before throwing a yellow coconut macaroon at her.
"Thank you."
"Let's go out." Jong Hoon spoke lifting his head from So Eun's shoulder. 
"Jae Hyun oppa, back to school party." Hyo jumped up and we all, excerpt So Eun, agreed to meet there, before making our way to the cafe garage. Hyo got in my car and I began to drive home, so we could both change.
As soon as we got on the road, she opened the sun roof, stood up, put her hands up in the air and began waving it around. 
"You are crazy." 
"Are you sure." I smiled. Twenty minutes later, I parked in front on both our houses, but couldn't see So Eun's car. That girl is hiding something, her sister or best friend must know, and it can't be good, if either of them don't know. It's not because I liked her more than just a friend, she had always been there for me,so I want to be there for her too. We walked towards our houses and walked in.
"Thirty minutes, Kim." I said opening my window, which was across from hers.
"Yes sir." She said. We both closed our windows and curtains. I decided on a plain white t-shirt, dark blue jeans and my black, yellow  and white Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro Cal Marquette.
I grabbed my black varsity jacket SZ and my car keys, then walked downstairs, where I met my mom. 
"Hi, eomma." I greeted, despite the fact that she was on the phone. She smiled, nodded, then continue walking towards her study. That's my mom for you.
I walked out of the front door, towards my car, where Hyo was standing, her arms crossed over her stomach and a playful smile visible on her face. Unlike me, she had on almost all white.she had on my Nike F.C Glory Block t-shirt, white shorts, white Nike Dunk Sky Hi Mesh sneakers, and her Tech win runner jacket.
"You're late." She said as we both got into the car. I stay quiet, as I started my car and we were on our way.
*Fifteen Minutes Later*
As soon as we walked in, the smell of beer hit our noses, and we could see girls and guys grinding on each other, to the loud music blasting throughout Jae Hyun hyung' house. 
"You two are finally here." Jae Hyun yelled over the loud music. As we made our way towards him, I could see him staring at Hyo Yeon, with lust in his eyes.
"Don't even."  She glared at him and I chuckle.
"Forgot, boyfriend." He said 
"See you later, Joon." She walked away.
"I am going to find, Hyo Joo." He said before he walked away and I made my way to the kitchen to grab something to drink. A girl whose back was facing me, was rubbing her head with one one, and had a cup of water in the other. 
"Trying to escape?" I asked, she turn around, and my breath hitched in my throat. Just simply saying she was pretty, would be an understatement.
"Heap. And it looks like you are too." She said with a smile, that looked very familiar, but I didn't know why.
"I am Bang Sung Joon." I said with a smile. What he hell was happening to me? I wasn't usually like this, unless it was with HyoYeon, So Eun, Ara, and So Min. 
"Park Shin Hye." She smiled back. Again something about her that was familiar. Just how do I know her?