Chapter 2

Blinded Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyukjae brought Donghae home by taxi cause he knows if they ridden the bus it would get more worse. He carried Donghae bridal style to the sofa and put him down, he was still crying badly. Hyukjae hugged Donghae tightly letting him calm down. Hyukjae was heartbroken seeing Donghae like that. "Hae please stop crying .. shhh .. " Hyukjae shushed him to stop. 

"Donghae-ah what happened ?" Hyukjae asked. Donghae kept sobbing. "Donghae. please tell me" Hyukjae plead. "I-I-I was s-sta-standing at-at the place you-you asked me to-to wait for-for you" Donghae still had a hard time breathing. "Clam down okay ... " Hyukjae said and he caress Donghae's back. When Hyukjae felt Donghae's cries are getting softer and his breath is getting more steadier, DOnghae suddenly talk talking again. "I was standing at the place you asked me to wait for you" Dong stopped and took another deep breath. "suddenly a guy 'accidentally' pushed me, i fell down" Donghae stopped again taking a deep breath. " I fell down he said that i was wasting his time, but he said in a harsh way i don't like it" Donghae started to cry again. Donghae was sobbing his uneven breath. Hyukjae hugged him.

" I felt useless .." Donghae said and breaking Hyukjae's heart. " Hae don't say that" Hyukjae tried to console him. "No i am useless, i'm blind Hyukjae can't you see that, i had always being a burden to you" Donghae shouted and looking down in Hyukjae's embrace. " No ! you are not a burden to me Hae ! I love you and taking care of you is the best thing i would ever have to do ! You are my responsibility !" Hyukjae said getting abit angry with Donghae.

"I'm Useless Hyukjae !! You haven't did a single thing that you loved since i became like this ! you wouldn't go dance like you used to ! You wouldn't go to the park and played basketball with the neighbours ! You couldn't do anything ! Why do you still love me !? You should had left me there beside the road ! I am a burden to you Hyukjae ! I am !" Donghae shouted, tears pooling out of his eyes. He was hitting Hyukjae's chest forcefully. Hyukjae grabbed both of Donghae's arms and made him stop moving. " I DID ALL THAT BECAUSE I LOVE YOU ! AND YOU BEING BLIND IS MY FAULT !! EVERYTHING WAS MY FAULT !! MY ING FAULT !!" Hyukjae yelled .

Tears dripping off Hyukjae's eyes, he sobbed painfully with his hand covering his mouth. " Hyukkie, please stop crying .." Donghae tried to reached for Hy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter