Every Last Second, I’ll Be With You (Part 2)

A 300 Minutes With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2.35 pm

       They played all the games there are in the theme park. Kyuhyun is glad to see Seohyun is really happy right now. He wants to spend every tick of time with her.

“Oppa, where do we go now?” Seohyun asks as Kyuhyun takes her to his car. “Uhm… Somewhere else than here..?” He replies while opening the door for Seohyun. Then they drove off.

-----------

2.45 pm

       They arrived at the centre of Seoul. The water sprinklers and fountains are making the scenery there so beautiful. Kyuhyun and Seohyun are walking hand-in-hand.

“Seohyun-ah, if oppa gone, how’d you feel?” Kyuhyun asks out of the blue. Seohyun looks at him with a questioning look.

“What do you mean, oppa?” She asked. “I-I mean… that… when I’m gone and I will not come back…” Kyuhyun said with his head hung low. “H-how’d you feel?” He added.

       Seohyun stopped walking as she heard that. She felt a slight pain in her heart. “O-oppa… Why’d you say that?” She said as she looks up to Kyuhyun with a concern face. Kyuhyun turns to Seohyun and gives her his best smile, “A-aniyo… Nothing~”

       As soon as he finished his sentence, he pulls Seohyun into the spraying water. They run around like a sweet and cute couple always be. Then Kyuhyun catches Seohyun into his arms. His arms wrapped around her waist and her hands on his chest. They stare in each other’s eyes lovingly. Kyuhyun starts to lean forward as he closes his eyes. Seohyun closes her eyes too when she felt Kyuhyun breath on her tender lips. Seconds later their lips touched.

----------

3.05 pm

       They are playing in the water happily. Kyuhyun then suggested that they should take some photo using their cell phone. So they take a few shots with both cute and romantic poses. “Hyunnie, whatever bad things happen to me, I want you to be always to stay strong, arasseo?” Kyuhyun suddenly said. Seohyun frowns at first but then she smiles and nods.

---------

3.30 pm

       Kyuhyun felt dizzy in a sudden, but he didn’t tell Seohyun about it. Instead, he tells Seohyun that he wants to a short walk for awhile. He thought that it would relieve the pain even just a little. As he takes the 5th step, he collapsed to the ground. Seohyun who had watched him from the start, ran to get him. She tried to shake his body a few times but not a single respond from him. He’s unconscious.

       Seohyun is getting really worried and about to tear up, but then she thought it’s not the time to cry. So she takes out her phone and called 911. The ambulance arrive a little sooner and brings Kyuhyun to the hospital. Seohyun then called both of their parents to come the hospital.

----------

At the hospital

3.45 pm

       Seohyun is outside of the room where Kyuhyun is in. She tries to hold back her tears from coming out. The pain inside her heart is really hurting her. The parents and family came then. Seohyun’s unnie, Yoona, ran to her dongsaeng. She tries to comfort her. Seohyun’s can’t hold it anymore, and so she starts to cry on her unnie’s shoulder.

“J-just let it all out, Hyunnie-ah~” Yoona said. She has never seen her dongsaeng being this sad before. It’s hurting her too, seeing her like this. Seohyun then lifts her head and looks into her unnie’s eyes, “U-unnie… K-Kyu op-pa…” Yoona smiles and wipes the tears. The two cuddled on the bench.

       Mr. and Mrs. Cho went to meet the doctor to ask about their son. Mr. And Mrs. Seo also followed behind to comfort the parent. Kyuhyun’s hyung, Sungmin stayed outside and looks at the s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter