Every Last Second, I’ll Be With You (Part 1)

A 300 Minutes With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A busy town of Seoul seems to take a day-off today. There are fewer cars on the road and the situation is really relaxing. Birds are singing and flying happily in the bright and breezy sky. The nice and warm weather suits for a Saturday day-out.

-----------

THE SEO HOME

11 am

       The Seo family are having their morning gather up while having their morning drinks and meals. After they're finished, Seohyun clears the dining table and wash all the dishes. “We are so lucky to have such daughter. I’m really grateful.” Mr. Seo said, earning agreeing nods by Mrs. Seo. The family then watches the TV together.

DING! DONG!

“Oh! Who’s at the door so early in the morning?” Mrs. Seo said looking at the door.

“I’ll take a look at it,” Mr. Seo said, then sips his white coffee. He was about to stand up but stops by her daughter.

“Ah it’s okay, appa. Hyunnie will open the door,” Seohyun said and assured his father to sit again. Mr. Seo smiled and takes his seat.

       Seohyun gets up and went to door. Her parents watch from afar.

“Annyeonghase— Oh! Oppa!” Seohyun said as she opened the door. “Who is it, Seohyun-ah?” Her father asks. Seohyun turns to her parents, “It’s Kyuhyun oppa,” and then move to her right a little which makes Kyuhyun visible for her parents to see. Mr. and Mrs. Seo went to the door.

“Annyeonghaseyo, Mr. Seo and Mrs. Seo. Good morning,” Kyuhyun said as he bows politely. “Ah ne, ne.. Don’t call us with Mr. and Mrs. anymore, son. Just think us as your parents too now,” Mr. Seo told Kyuhyun and pats him on the shoulder. Kyuhyun smiles and nods softly. “You look so handsome~ What bring you here, Kyu-ah?” Mrs. Seo asks softly.

“Today, I want to take Hyunnie out, can I?” Kyuhyun said with a smile. Seohyun look at Kyuhyun with a surprise expression. “Sure! Make sure Seohyun be back safe, okay?” Mr. Seo told Kyuhyun. “Certainly, abeonim. I’ll take good care of her,” Kyuhyun said in a concern voice.

“Ppalli Seohyunnie~ Your Kyu oppa is waiting for you. Go to your room and dress nicely^^” Mrs. Seo said, teasing her daughter. Seohyun blushed and walk off to her room. Kyuhyun giggled watching the mother-daughter. Then Mr. Seo invites him to enter the house, but Kyuhyun said he is fine to wait outside. “I love the fresh air~” Then Seohyun came, wearing a simple but perfect outfit. Kyuhyun smiles without his knowing.

“That’s quick,” her parents said. “We must not waste time. Time is gold,” Seohyun said. “We know, we know,” her parents replied. “Now go, go.. Don’t want to make Kyu to wait for too long,” Mrs. Seo said. Seohyun walks toward Kyuhyun and stands beside him. “We’ll be going now. Good morning,” Kyuhyun said to her parents and bows. “Okay~ Be safe you two.” The couple nod.

       They then walk off to Kyuhyun’s car. Kyuhyun opens the door for Seohyun, “Thank you, oppa,” and which Kyuhyun replied with a sweet smile. He enters after that then starts the engine.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter