final

PCY loves BBH..... with heart

Park Chanyeol just loves Byun Baekhyun so much. So fluffy I could cry.

Park Chanyeol loves Byun Baekhyun's voice.
He loves it when he sings like he's the only man in this planet-- in Chanyeol's heart, at least. He sings with so much passion and later on you'll see yourself sobbing with pure admiration and pure love. No one can ever deny that Byun Baekhyun got the voice. But for Chanyeol's case, whenever Baekhyun sings with all his heart, he's clutching anything that's near him and holds it for dear life. He would find someone to hold on to because if not, "I need a doctor.." But he needs a psychiatrist, really.
Like this one time when Baekhyun sings My Answer Is You with Joonmyeon and Kyungsoo, Chanyeol's mind is focused only on the guy who plays the piano. He can't see anything nor anyone, just Baekhyun, just Baekhyun. It was as if everything was blergh and he feels something wet in his hands and then he realizes it just then, he's drooling.
"Dude, did you just drool?" Sehun asks him and Chanyeol is still focused on his boyfriend so Sehun nudges him in the foot because Sehun isn't sure what part of his body isn't covered with saliva. "Hyung." Sehun calls out. Sehun can't also understand why he needs this oaf's attention just to inform him he's creating a flood in their room so he just shrugs and lets it go.
"The guy is so whipped." Minseok mutters when he noticed Chanyeol staring with open mouth and drool pooling at the side and the center of his lips. Ewwwww.

The trio comes back with a smile on their faces, proud of their success performance and Baekhyun gasps at Chanyeol staring back at him with that disgusting face.
"What happened?" He asks everyone who are left with the big idiot a while ago. Everyone shrugs and Baekhyun sighs. "Yeol, please."
Chanyeol is finally alive because Baekhyun is there.
"Baekkie!" He rushes to run to cuddle with his boyfriend but Baekhyun is faster, he throws a towel and Chanyeol is disgusted with himself.

 

Park Chanyeol loves Byun Baekhyun's smile. For him, Baekhyun has the prettiest smile. The prettiest of the prettiest smiles. For Chanyeol, Baekhyun's power is the realest-- and the most embarrassing power but who is he to judge his beloved boyfriend? Well, Baekhyun brings light to his life. Probably to everyone because when Baekhyun smiles, his happiness radiates to everyone. If Baekhyun is happy, Chanyeol is super happy. If Chanyeol is super happy, everyone is annoyed.
When Baekhyun smiles his genuine smile, Chanyeol can't help but smile himself. Baekhyun's smile is contagious who are you to blame him. Chanyeol loves how Baekhyun's face morphs into the most beautiful face he has ever seen since the day that he was born.
"Baek, your smile is beautiful." Chanyeol confesses one time.
Baekhyun, having everyone compliment his smile, grins. "Thanks. I get that a lot." he responded smiling his best smile.
"Especially when your smile is genuine. When something made you smile not because you needed to smile." Chanyeol adds. "And your laugh. Your laugh is amazing. Let me tell you a secret, I once used your laugh as my ring tone but then it was so awkward because someone might hear it so I changed it. But, ugh."
And Baekhyun is speechless.

 

Park Chanyeol loves Byun Baekhyun's height. He didn't want this coming out as an insult but he really, really likes his height. He's a head taller and when Baekhyun teases him about his ears, his creepy smile and everything that is Chanyeol's imperfections-- which he knows, Baekhyun loves them too just as much--, Baekhyun would always have to look up at him to glare and Chanyeol feels ahead of himself. Somehow. Baekhyun makes fun of his height sometimes like asking him questions like, "Did you drink milk straight from a cow? Farm fresh or what?" "Your legs are miles long I could've taken the bus but with your legs, you can get there before me." "You look like an ostrich." But he still loves him no matter what.

 

For Chanyeol, Byun Baekhyun and EXO's Baekhyun are different. Byun Baekhyun is his cute boyfriend, the one who holds his hands when he's cold, the one who sings for him and plays the piano whenever he feels like he's so much in love. The one who eats like a kid and never cares about everything while eating and loves to feed Chanyeol and then kiss him after. Byun Baekhyun is a kid and he doesn't need those eyeliners or super tight pants-- which Chanyeol loves too, anyway. Chanyeol loves Byun Baekhyun because Byun Baekhyun smiles and laugh like there's no tomorrow even without cameras or whatever. Byun Baekhyun never cared about anything and he often initiates a kiss and any kinds of skinships with Chanyeol.
While EXO's Baekhyun? EXO's Baekhyun is every fangirl's boyfriend. Baekhyun smiles because the entertainment says so. Sometimes, Chanyeol feels helpless because they are the same.

Words can't even tell how much Park Chanyeol loves Byun Baekhyun.

 

Dear Byun Baekhyun, I love you so so much. I'm in love with you so much 'love' isn't enough to decipher it. So I decided to write this because I looooove you. just so you know, I'm thinking of your smiling face while writing this. Have I ever tell you how much I love you? No? Because those words can't.... yeah. That's it. I love you. I hope you won't get tired of me because I love you. I love you so much. Byun Baekhyun, I love you. Did I already say I love you? Well--

"Yeol, what are you doing?"
Chanyeol lets out a manly squeal and not so gently shoves the paper in his drawer and if it's not obvious enough, he stumbles on his way to his bed where his sleeping beauty is awoken up with the things he just scrambled to.
"Oh! Nothing!" Chanyeol assures-- or tried to-- with an obvious fake smile, his face is twitching.
"Yeol."
"Baek."
"What's that?" Baekhyun stands up and oh, it's the end of the world.
Baekhyun walks to the drawer he discreetly hid the paper into.
Baekhyun grabs the crumpled paper and sits on the edge of the bed.
END OF THE WORLD.


In the paper, written in big bold letters are the words, "PARK CHANYEOL LOVES BYUN BAEKHYUN." with the most embarrassing drawn out heart by his boyfriend that is comparable with a kindergarten's art. It's obvious that chanyeol made an effort to borrow someone's coloring materials just to do the cover.
"Please don't hurt my man pride I was so engrossed with the design I don't even know that heart was there I swear Baek I swear I'm not gay Baek I swear it was just--"
"Yeol, we're gay."
"Ah yes we're gay... but but but still oh god the heart--"

There are more hearts when he opened the letter. BYUN BAEKHYUN, is again written in big bold letters and is more covered with hearts. There's also his sleeping picture but that even is full of hearts. Chanyeol wants the world to swallow him.
"Oh, Chanyeol." Baekhyun says and opens the letter.

He reads it while smiling. Baekhyun is happy. Chanyeol is embarrassed. His man pride is flying in the air yet he didn't have enough strength to catch it; to engrossed in watching Baekhyun's face from smiling to laughing.
"You're so sweet you big idiot come here." Baekhyun beckons him to move closer and Chanyeol is still hiding behind a pillow. "Why are you hiding?" He gently asks and pets his boyfriend's head.
"It's embarrassing..."
"It's not. It's sweet." Baekhyun smiles his oh-so-genuine and beautiful smile. Chanyeol removes the pillow and gazes at Baekhyun beautiful brown orbs.

"I love you too." Baekhyun admits and Chanyeol's flushes from red to violet.
Chanyeol shyly raises his head to meet Baekhyun's eyes again and Baekhyun drops his lips, slanting his to Chanyeol's and Chanyeol closes his eyes. They shared yet again one of their sweetest kisses.