Chapter 6

Love me like you do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I have finally arrived at the mall and quickly search for my friend Sooyoung.I wonder where could she be. I again scan the mall and found my friend in the cafeteria. Why did I not think of that, of course Sooyoung will go straight to where food is. Pabo.

"Hey Sooyoung!" 

I called my friend who I can see is furrowing her eyebrows and pouting due to maybe is getting irritated from waiting and is hungry.

"Finally! I can't contain my hunger anymore. I thought it will take years for you to come here. Let's order already!" She said while dragging me to the counter.

I just smile and let this tall hungry beast drag me.

--

"So where would we seat?" I asked her after we order our food, because this cafeteria is totally packed and I think I can't see any available table for us to sit and eat.

"Oh ummm.." She said, also don't know what to do 

"I guess we'll have to wait for others to be finished" I said having no other choice.

" No way! I'm really hungry! -Oh wait is that Tiffany? Let's just ask her if we can share with their table!" Sooyoung exclaimed

"Hey wait, I think we should just--"

Sooyoung did not let me finish my sentence and is already going to where Tifanny and her friends table is.

I guess your confused. Well, it is true that Tiffany is one of our friend, but as you can see days passed after the first day of school, Tiffany becomes the talk of the school because of her infamous eyesmile and also for being incredibly beautiful that she became popular and is the school's Queenka. Not only that but she is also friendly and smart. In result, she got more friends and ended up with the popular group. Our group and her is still in good terms but not that close anymore.

Aaaanndd that's why I'm trying to tell Sooyoung that we shou--

"TIFFANY!"

She just shouted making all the people turn th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter